S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:20 am

If pjanic is positioned on a deep role he has to play something like Pirlo if he plays more advanced he has to play iniesta kind of role with that tiki taka we can see on a gif

A problem i would say is in serie a opponents defend too hard and deep so the channels where you can pass the ball are too tight and risky but in ucl the channels are more open

I would ask from pjanic to be more versatile so he can be effective he can start on ACM but from then decide rather if its better to stand forwards or drop deep and cross the ball like Pirlo to initiate the attack

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 am

He can play any role, Marchisio too, so we'll have options to decide whats the best mid once everyone is back. I don't know if Allegri will trust Lemina and Mandragora with the Regista role or if Pjanic will start there while Marchisio is back.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:31 am

we have Hernanes
fans do not trust him but I think Coach has to trust him

---------FW --- FW ----------
----------- Pjanic -----------
Pogba --------------- Sturaro
--------- Hernanes -----------
LB ----- CB ---- CB ----- RB

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:39 am

I highly doubt that Allegri would switch out of the back 3 just to play Hernanes when we just signed another CB, and have 2 CMs injured. That would be the worst time to switch formations and stretch our depth even more. Its gonna be 3-5-2, even in the friendly it was 3-5-2, and that was without Bonnuci back.

Hernanes' natural position is AM, if we didn't bet on him to be an AM when we had Marchisio to anchor the mid, then we will surely not switch out of our comfort zone to play him out of position now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:47 am

yeah but players age and so they drop stamina and speed

so you have to improvise and use their qualities like I remember RONNEY used to be a side striker, but today he doesn't have the stamina and speed to play on the sides, instead he plays on the CAM position

and that is a smart move, you don't kick out a player with high qualities you look for a solution

HERNANES used to play CAM because more speed more stamina , today he doesn't have that, he should better used more deep

on CAM positions we need players with more fresh legs like PJANIC, PJACA, CUADRADO, PERYERA

you don't put an old f**ck on CAM position unless his name is MESSI, NEDVED, ZIDANE that is different story

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:02 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 13769344_10204915442764538_1138044979283690410_n

lmao
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 pm

#Higuain's bro/ag: "There are ongoing contacts with #Juve but we haven't reached an economic agreement yet." [#CRC]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:56 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:yeah but players age and so they drop stamina and speed

so you have to improvise and use their qualities like I remember RONNEY used to be a side striker, but today he doesn't have the stamina and speed to play on the sides, instead he plays on the CAM position

and that is a smart move, you don't kick out a player with high qualities you look for a solution

HERNANES used to play CAM because more speed more stamina , today he doesn't have that, he should better used more deep

on CAM positions we need players with more fresh legs like PJANIC, PJACA, CUADRADO, PERYERA

you don't put an old f**ck on CAM position unless his name is MESSI, NEDVED, ZIDANE that is different story

So when we had Pereyra and Hernanes, with everyone else fit, we didn't switch to a back 4, but now that Marchisio and Khedira are out, we'll switch to a back 4 and play even more midfielders because Hernanes has to play?

its 3-5-2. Hernanes can play (or Lemina, Mandragora or Sturaro), but he plays with a back 3. No sense in stretching our CM depth for no reason when 2 CMs are out.

Saying that Juve has to accommodate Hernanes hurts my eyes. He needs to be sold.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:09 pm

I don't have a problem what formation we play

I think 3-5-2 needs wing-backs with lots of stamina something we don't have because EVRA, ALVES, LICHTAINER age

so you better focus to compensate the wings with the ones like POGBA + STURARO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Hernanes is probably our worst player seriously: no speed, no versatility, no more potential... Nowadays he ain't the shadow of what he was at Lazio, at this stage of his career he is more suited for teams like Bologna, Chievo (or even Lazio lol)

Selling him for 2M + giving his salary to Pogba to make sure he stays would be an excellent move.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:52 pm

why would you get rid of one of your best players?

Hernanes > MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, because he is no injury prone

HERNANES > LEMINA, STURARO because he has experience and is a trustworthy substitution

and you want to get rid of him? How smart is that

I am sure you guys are confusing reality with FIFA MANAGER

Last edited by lucianomoggi on Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:00 pm

One of our best players...

Someone who failed at Inter, can't get a call for an NT in need of midfielders, can't carve a place in our starting 11, is one our best players...

Now that Padoin is gone he is literally our worst player (excluding the third GK). His only competition for worst player in the squad are Lemina and Sturaro but those two have time and youth on their side.

Saying that Hernanes is better than Khedira and Marchisio is like one of those posts comparing Benzema to Pele.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:10 pm

well he can shoot the ball better than both
he can dribble better than both
he can pass better than both

maybe they used to have STAMINA now both injured and cannot even win the ball back as much

so I have good reason to say HERNANES owns them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Talk about football manager rofl

Marchisio in a wheelchair and Khedira on a stretcher are still comfortably better players than Hernanes on his best day

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

yeah

and still you can sell HERNANES anytime you like for 10 million but you cannot get that 10 million from KHEDIRA or MARCHISIO a specially now as they are injured

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:27 pm

This used to be funny but now it's getting borderline creepy.

HERNANES is SHIT

S
H
I
T

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:46 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:why would you get rid of one of your best players?

Hernanes > MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA, because he is no injury prone.

Therefore Jesus Navas >>> Robben Thumbs up Ljajic better than Reus ?

The song on that video is dope tho.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:58 pm

there are good reasons why TOP CLUBS are getting rid of injured players like KHEDIRA, BENATIA,

maybe you want to gamble
you take them, maybe you are lucky with them, but if not? you move on, you don't wait

BAYERN took COMAN they did not wait for ROBEN that is how it works,

we don't have to bring someone else because we have HERNANES and STURARO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:58 pm

#Marotta confirms: "We don't want to pay the release clause for #Higuain." #Juve #Napoli

Expected
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:06 pm

S wrote:#Marotta confirms: "We don't want to pay the release clause for #Higuain." #Juve #Napoli

Expected

Yeah, there was no chance Napoli was going to negotiate with Juventus. I'm not shocked that 94M won't be paid.

It was an ambitious approach at the very least

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta confirms there’s “no negotiation” with Napoli for Gonzalo Higuain.

The Bianconeri are thought to have an agreement with the player, but his club have made it clear they won’t negotiate, meaning the champions would have to pay his €94m release clause.

Partenopei President Aurelio De Laurentiis said earlier today that the Old Lady had “no intention” of doing that, and Marotta has confirmed as much.

“Yes, there’s no negotiation for Higuain,” Marotta said after the Lega Serie A meeting, as reported by SportMediaset.

“De Laurentiis said we won’t pay the release clause? I’d say yes, that’s how it is. I’d say yes, absolutely.

“It’s a closed subject. For now. There’s no negotiation with Napoli. I won’t add anything else.

“Will we replace Alvaro Morata? Well yes, we will.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Marchisio is our number 1 player exception made of maybe Buffon...he is Juventus ffs. So let's concentrate on Khedira, that you seem to dislike.

For his position and size, i've always seen Khedira as a decent passer and dribbler tbf. Its not Busquets-like of course, but he's not a golem either.

Talking of injuries yeah i agree with you, he is injury prone, and this is a major flaw. To replace him if injured we need someone aggressive like Sturaro, not another passer like Hernanes.

Most of our midfielders are good all-around, especially #8 and #10... Yet we can still separate them in two categories.
MORE OFFENSIVE MINDED: Pjanic, Marchisio, Pogba, Hernanes, Pereyra
MORE DEFENSIVE MINDED: Khedira, Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina
That's why Khedira more important to our team than Hernanes.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:46 pm

yeah but when you say we should get rid of HERNANES I think fans don't seem to be aware of the qualities that he has and the need we have for him because of injury problems we have

PERYERA, ASAMOAH, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA all having injury problems and I remember days when I used to trust injury players but end up disappointed I hope that doesn't happen again , I don't trust these guys unless I have the ones like POGBA, PJANIC, HERNANES< STURARO on the midfield, those injury free players means there are players who I can trust, and makes me comfortable

about HIGUAIN I think he is worth the price
JUVENTUS should not hesitate to pay the release clause

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:58 pm

there is another thing here

HIGUAIN refuses to sign a new contract and this keeps NAPOLI on pressure

JUVENTUS has to stand calm I believe they can reach an agreement

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:01 pm

I don't know wtf to say Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:09 pm

94M is way too much and puts a lot of pressure on the shoulders of a player who is a known choker.

I would not be surprised of he never comes. Juve is Napoli's biggest rival, it would be understandable that they don't want to negotiate. In fact, i believe Napoli would be very, very, very dumb to sell us Higuain at any price.

Just imagine for a moment, if BVB sells Lewandowski to Bay... whoooops sorry, wrong example, but i'm sure you get the point.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next