Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by zizzle Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 am

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 YA7tZog

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 4pOfZAv

MolenationMolenation

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:19 am

ES wrote:Shocking stuff from Ronaldo

footbal espana wrote:Cristiano Ronaldo lashes out at a reporter during the post game interview

"I mean it wasnt always that way right? I mean when i couldn't get past the group stages in the WC, you said i was a coward. You said i hid behind the management every chance i got. (shouting) I mean you basically discredited every second of hard work that went into making it into the WC." Ronaldo revealed

"And then something happened, my knee buckled, it buckled under the weight of carrying this country on my back for so, damn, long. I dont need any of you, i never did, to make it this far, to win night after night after night after night. And i don't need you now. You want to boo me now? Thats fine, but guess what, there's only room for one person on the Cristiano bandwagon and thats me. (shouting) No, no, no, no, no, you weren't there, you weren't there when i was training and rehabbing for 10 f*cking months, twice a day, everyday, to get this far,a and win the Euro title that i always deserved! That is more hard work in 10 months, than any of you put together in your lives. So i dont care, cheer me, boo me, it doesn't matter, i'm here for one thing and one thing only"

source

I can understand his frustration tbh, but I don't seem to understand why he can't give his teammate the credit they deserve at all times, this is his attitude quite often.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:48 am

No one opened the source? Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:31 am

why would we do that?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:12 am

I will admit I loathe the Kommander. I always really enjoy seeing him lose.

This Sunday will be no different. I will watch him lose and I will take great pleasure out of it. I wanted Portugal to get to the final and so they should with their easy run after coming 3rd in their group below Iceland and Hungary.

I will lick the TV screen to try and taste his tears after the German win.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:51 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:I will admit I loathe the Kommander. I always really enjoy seeing him lose.

This Sunday will be no different. I will watch him lose and I will take great pleasure out of it. I wanted Portugal to get to the final and so they should with their easy run after coming 3rd in their group below Iceland and Hungary.

Whatever happens, I guarantee you he won't retire like a coward.

Because a Ronaldo always pays his debts.

House Ronaldo: Hear Me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:34 am

Of course he's not going to retire. Why would he. Him and his fanboys will always use the "b-b-b-b-but portugal doesn't have aguero, di maria, tevez and co waaaaaaaaah" excuse when he fails. Even though he's had plenty of genuine chances to win with them (including the upcoming failure on Sunday).

Nobody has high standards and expectations for him like they do with Messi. It would be unfair to judge a player like CR on high standards which Messi receives because CR is not an actual GOAT. Therefore his terrible performances in NT football get exempt from criticism.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:37 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:Of course he's not going to retire. Why would he. Him and his fanboys will always use the "b-b-b-b-but portugal doesn't have aguero, di maria, tevez and co waaaaaaaaah" excuse when he fails. Even though he's had plenty of genuine chances to win with them (including the upcoming failure on Sunday).

Nobody has high standards and expectations for him like they do with Messi. It would be unfair to judge a player like CR on high standards which Messi receives because CR is not an actual GOAT. Therefore his terrible performances in NT football get exempted from criticism.

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Cristiano-Ronaldo-underwear-595x403.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Borussia killing it
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:

What German win? The quarter finals are over, bro banana

You may fill this one up now, BORUSSIA!!

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 Bucket
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:02 pm

I still will enjoy the tears come Sunday. France will win and it will be glorious.

Ronaldo fanboys have high hopes for him, really high hopes. They don't want to get too excited yet. They're trying very hard to stay tight lipped and contain themselves. The title's so close yet so far. We don't need to pretend here. Let's not sugarcoat it. The final is about Ronaldo v Messi and Ronaldo v Messi only.  

Could this be the moment he finally gets something big over Messi in history. An argument that could really favour the Ronaldo fans in the whole debate. Is it really going to happen? They sure are hoping so.

I got bad news for them. It's not going to happen. It will never happen. He will NEVER be better than the midget argentine. EVER.

I am fully confident he will not win. Ronaldo will forever hold a intangible L on his forehead. Ronaldo is bad. Ronaldo is not good enough. He will forever be trapped in Leo's little shadow.

I'm sure many of you on Team Ronaldo are desperately hoping for a Portugal win after all the trash talk I and anyone else on Team Messi has said. You are hoping to gloat furiously at me and every other member of Team Messi. It is unimaginable the amount of gloating you will be able to do against Team Messi with a Portugal win. But you will NOT get that opportunity, you will never get that opportunity. Instead Team Messi will be doing all the bragging in a couple of days and we will do it proudly.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:19 pm

I actually appreciate Borussia's honesty. He loves Messi and despises Ronaldo and makes no apologies for it. As part of Kommander's army, I wish you no luck at all and hope Ronaldo bring tears to your eyes. Team Messi could contemplate life in jail or retirement or whatever he is doing now.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:21 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:I still will enjoy the tears come Sunday. France will win and it will be glorious.

Ronaldo fanboys have high hopes for him, really high hopes. They don't want to get too excited yet. They're trying very hard to stay tight lipped and contain themselves. The title's so close yet so far. We don't need to pretend here. Let's not sugarcoat it. The final is about Ronaldo v Messi and Ronaldo v Messi only.  

Could this be the moment he finally gets something big over Messi in history. An argument that could really favour the Ronaldo fans in the whole debate. Is it really going to happen? They sure are hoping so.

I got bad news for them. It's not going to happen. It will never happen. He will NEVER be better than the midget argentine. EVER.

I am fully confident he will not win. Ronaldo will forever hold a intangible L on his forehead. Ronaldo is bad. Ronaldo is not good enough. He will forever be trapped in Leo's little shadow.

I'm sure many of you on Team Ronaldo are desperately hoping for a Portugal win after all the trash talk I and anyone else on Team Messi has said. You are hoping to gloat furiously at me and every other member of Team Messi. It is unimaginable the amount of gloating you will be able to do against Team Messi with a Portugal win. But you will NOT get that opportunity, you will never get that opportunity. Instead Team Messi will be doing all the bragging in a couple of days and we will do it proudly.

I see a talent here

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj2oaDu8EDBz84cpAIPnjkmIVL4eFdew4Mzze09AXFOq7JEXZ2

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Respect to borussia. He is real and respectful about his support for messi Molenation unlike harmonica and kebab

As the leader of the Kommander fanboy army, May the best win my friend
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:21 pm

leader???

you are 3rd in line after me and zigra
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:28 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:I still will enjoy the tears come Sunday. France will win and it will be glorious.

Like I said before, I didn't care about Portugal or Ronaldo winning anything, until I read your silly posts Very Happy It's interesting to read how the world works in your little bubble, but I have zero faith in your ability to predict results, lol. Something tells me that "Team Messi" doesn't care as much about a likely Portugal loss as you do, and I'm not sure why you consider Portugal losing in a European tournament final against a stronger team, something that somehow entitles you with bragging rights rofl I hope Portugal win it, whether Ronaldo is fielded or not. Screw the team this and that. This isn't phys ed class. And even if it was, you would be picked last Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Borussia with the jinx. surprised nobody elsed noticed. well, with mehssi being a quitter can change things I'm sure.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:leader???

Molenation Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:31 am

"After zigra and me".

Nur der Esel nennt sich selbst zuerst.

Someone explain it to him. I'm too lazy.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:57 am

futbol wrote:

Your wish is my command  Molenation

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 9 Cymera11

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:53 am

futbol wrote:

"After zigra and me".

Sorry but I come before anyone else

inb4 that's what she said
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:28 am

RealGunner wrote:
futbol wrote:

"After zigra and me".

Sorry but I come before anyone else

inb4 that's what she said

You suck as the leader of the Kommander fanclub

When are you gonna ban all the Ronaldo trolls like I asked the mods??????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:30 pm

Very hurt to not be mentioned, i've been a staunch supporter since day 1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 pm

you turned on der Kommander the moment things got a bit out of control

pls

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Harmonica should be mentioned for the Kommander's army. His endless nonsense makes me and probably more switch to liking more and defending the Kommander here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Jealousy is just hate and love at the same time tbh

Your welcome Harmonica as our realest not fake supporter
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next