CBarca
Cruijf
S
Doc
RealGunner
59 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 11 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Kaladin Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:00 am

The La Selection shouldn't put up with Messi's shit as well, if they had any ounce of integrity they'd tell him to sod off

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me' - Page 11 Empty Re: Lionel Mesxit: 'The national team is over for me'

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:45 am

It's not only Messi

A bunch of other players quit aswell and Messi asked them to come back

true captain Molenation

I can understand him. Was devastated after bottling another final. He wanted things to happen and he made the sack of Martino possible.

It'd be a little harsh not to come back after people coming out on the street begging him.

It's easy to judge in front of a screen of the computer. You probably barely put up with life from paycheck to paycheck and he lives life to the fullest.

And about the DRAMA QUEEN title you gave him.... You do understand he very well may be the most shy player around? He usually avoids attention IMO. There was a time when he didnt even want to give interviews...

He did act like an undecided (but independent) woman on her period but you still can understand him. The AFA is a joke.

Also, Ronaldo can play like shit all tournament and he's praised and given credit for winning the Euros and he did not even play in the final.

Messi stands out in the team and drags them to the final. Then his donkey teammates manage to bottle everything. Hate waves towards Messi.

The difference is MAJOR.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:39 am

The obsession with CR is real Laughing

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:53 am

Please, kiddo, your inputs truly don't bring anything to the conversations. I have you on ignore but I sometimes out of couriosity look up what BS did you spit this time but I am always disappointed. From my observations your posts become even more worthless as time passes.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:58 am

Kebab wrote:Also Messi has more pressure than any other player. every player gets away with loss except messi who is blamed all year long in his country's media for not doing what Maradona did. That pressure and 4 final loses is too hard to take when you learn that spain judge jailed you. Very sad moment indeed

"Pressure? What pressure? Pressure is poor people in the world trying to feed their families. There is no pressure in football.” (Mourinho)

Playing a football game for something as stupid as a country = pressure roflroflrofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:13 pm

What a BS quote.

Pressure is everywhere. For some people a test at school is unbelievable pressure.

Again, I did not expect more from you though, Zigra.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Feeling pressure because of a school test is ok.

Playing for a country? Lmao. Maybe, sure, but if you do you deserve to be ridiculed for that alone.
But I don't expect a nationalist like you to understand Molenation
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:27 pm

It's not about playing for your country and it has nothing to do with nationalism. It's about the expectations that Messi carries on his shoulders alone. Does Ronaldo get the blame when Portugal or RM do a premature exit? Nah. While Messi gets all the blame for lost finals with Argentina and when Barca struggles? All eyes on Messi.

Did you see his face after yet another lost final at the CA? The pressure is there and he's not strong enough to hold it in - hence the decision to quit, in the heat of the moment.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Ronaldo doesn't get the blame when RM do a premature exit ? Have you been living in the middle of the amazon forest in the last 7 years ? rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:58 pm

Mehssi comes out of retirement? No big surprise.

It will also be of no big surprise when he re-announces his retirement once his nt team gets btfo early in 2018. top kek.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:19 pm

The thing I always find interesting about Messi is people like to have a pop at him because he bottles international finals. The finals people fail to mention were possible because Messi had carried or done his damn best to carry them there.

He was gutted after losing his 4th international final and who out of us here wouldn't be effected by that? All that hard work and then nothing but anguish at the end.

Then he feels and it was a spare of the moment so he probably would have been better letting the dust settle before making the decision but who out of us here hasn't made a spare of the moment decision that we've later went to retract or changed our mind about. The problem for Messi is that he is a limelight superstar and when he changes his mind on a spare of the moment decision then he people will jump on the bandwagon and look to have a pop at him when they can.

I for one am glad he is back because who here does not enjoying watching the best players in the world playing at the world cup? If you answer no to this question then you have to ask yourself is football really for you.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:33 pm

should have made them wait longer, let argentina play poorly for some games and do the "voila, i'm back". get people talking about how bad they were and the immediate turn around. that's what i expected cos as i mentioned before he wasn't just going to up out and retire now. but this isn't really a comeback since i doubt they've even played any games. means he never really wanted to leave in the first place
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:37 am

He's taking another 'temporary' break from NT
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 am

Will be hilarious if Argentina wins Copa America without him.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:06 am

He'll probably make himself available just before Copa America starts next summer. Doing an Ibra. Hope their new coach doesn't call him up. What a quitter
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:43 pm

He said "for the rest of the year", so like the 4 months left.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:08 pm

Quit... Came back... Temporarily quiting again...

What a diva f off, not like he did anything for Argentina, might as well retire
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Aye those 3 finals were nothing Rolling Eyes

I'm tired of people acting like Argentina have been terrible with him when it's their most successful era since Maradona.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:29 pm

His legacy is winning the Olympics, history doesn't remember losers.

Most successful era since Maradona ok, that will go his resume. Right below major titles: 0
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:31 pm

Might want to tell Cruyff that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Netherlands before Cruyff :

0 World Cups(0 World Cup finals), 0 Euro's

No international pedigree whatsoever

Argentina before Messi :

2 World Cups, 14 Copa America's  

One of the most decorated international teams of all time

Football 'eritage
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:48 pm

It's complete *bleep* nonsense anyway, history is full of teams who lost who are more memorable than those who wins.

Nick is probably just hurt that Madrid won 3 in a row and people still talk about Barca more and hell Bayern's 1 CL under Heynckes is talked about more rofl

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Might want to tell Cruyff that.

Him not winning the WC is basically the reason he's generally not seen in the same tier as Maradona.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He said "for the rest of the year", so like the 4 months left.

what a joke
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:06 pm

history is full of teams who lost who are more memorable than those who wins.

Maybe, like Netherlands for example :coffee:

But there was nothing memorable about Argentina's 3 final losses anyway particularly in the Copa where you had one of the weakest Brazil sides you'll see and the strongest competitor being an overachieving Chile. As for the World Cup, they catenaccio'd all their way to the final. A final run mostly built on a strong defensive organization.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Imagine getting in your feelings about messi's international failures and not being harmonica

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:09 pm

I'm not saying this Argentina has been memorable it hasn't, i'm saying the idea history remembers winners and not the losers is absolute nonsense.

As seen by the fact nobody remembers Madrid's 13 CLs other than the Zidane one.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next