Lucifer
Jay29
McAgger
RealGunner
Casciavit
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Collblanc wrote:It was a tactical gameplan: make the defenders fall a sleep with Muriel and then bring on the allmighty Yedder.

A++ tactics :bow:

Laughing

Muriel is a terrible striker, truly baffling. Yedder on and scores 2 in like 10 mins ffs.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sevilla Watch: Vincenzo Montella Edition

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 pm

I want an apology from EVERY SINGLE MILAN FAN ON THIS FORUM. Not to me, to MONTELLA

They made this guy seem like an absolute clown but he's out here beating United and getting Sevilla to the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Far too good for Milan
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 pm

rofl rofl rofl

Ive said it time and time and time again, this United team is absolutely TRASH, one of the worst, disjointed and heartless teams ever. Never want to hear about De Gea ever again, conceding 2 to Montella rofl . Tears in my eyes. EL is your level Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Kaladin wrote:rofl rofl rofl

Ive said it time and time and time again, this United team is absolutely TRASH, one of the worst, disjointed and heartless teams ever. Never want to hear about De Gea ever again, conceding 2 to Montella rofl . Tears in my eyes. EL is your level Laughing

Nah. EL groups is YOUR level. We're far above that. Milan were holding Montella back, clearly. Good manager.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Firenze wrote:
Kaladin wrote:rofl rofl rofl

Nah. EL groups is YOUR level. We're far above that. Milan were holding Montella back, clearly. Good manager.

Nope, check in, you got into the group of life. That was an easy berth to R16, in typical United fashion. Sorry to say but you arent CL material, EL is actually your level but as always, United gets generous draws, even to the EL final. Good to see Sevilla (and Montella of all people rofl) gave you a proper thump.

You are just Mendes’s pseudo puppet club, bowing to the whims of managers and players. The club has lost all self respect and identity, a mercenary journeyman club.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Sevilla is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. They will get destroyed by teams like Eibar and Valencia, but somehow pull off a shock win over United away.

And in the group stages Sevilla was destroyed by Spartak 5-1.

Sevilla is literally one of the most inconsistent teams out there. Much like Montella. Their style makes no sense... but I guess they did win today when they needed to. It's like some days the players play like their lives depend on it and others days don't give a s**t.

Too bad for United really but they were pathetically bad.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:15 pm

CBarca wrote:I want an apology from EVERY SINGLE MILAN FAN ON THIS FORUM. Not to me, to MONTELLA

They made this guy seem like an absolute clown but he's out here beating United and getting Sevilla to the quarter finals of the Champions League.

Far too good for Milan

Oh please. Why should I ever give an apology? As I said, Sevilla still gets thumped domestically by teams like Eibar and Real Betis. It's just that United was that bloody awful today.

And here is a fact for you... since December 28th when he took over Sevilla, he has lost 5 times, won 5 and drew once (domestically only). He lost 5-1 to Spartak in the Champions League. A team that isn't even that good. It's not like he's been consistent. The only reason Sevilla sits in fifth, was because his predecessor had a better win record than him.

Oh and he was a clown when leading Milan. We had results some days, but his tactics made absolutely no sense.

We should have done better against Arsenal, but I'll take Gattuso over that man anyday. Gattuso may not be experienced or even all that talented (yet), but at least he has heart and keeps pushing the team. Gattuso also recognized what we did wrong against Arsenal. Still, our winning streak (barring the EL) has been unprecedented since he took over. And we got back on the right foot against Genoa after that game.

Yeah we were holding him back... I'm sure Sevilla is not going to make it to the next round, and with some more results domestically like they have been having they won't be in the CL next season either. Nobody was holding anyone back. Montella's domestic record in La Liga is mediocre at the very best.

By the way, Valencia recently won against Sevilla so it's pretty certain Sevilla won't even be in the CL next season (11 point gap between 4th and 5th). And if he drops more points, they may not even make it to the EL.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 pm

Un excuse me fellas. I don't think you are properly understanding the severity of the situation.

MAN UTD GOT ELIMINATED BY MONTELLA rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I wouldn't dream of this type of banter this is too much rofl rofl rofl rofl

LMAO why didn't we get Man Utd instead of Arsenal on EL ffs. They'd even get knocked out by Inter at the Intertoto Cup thats how shit they are.

Montella eliminating Man Utd rofl rofl Banter gods had enough of Firenze's delusion. CL favorites sit down you clown the only favorite your team are is the favorite to be the worldwide cure for insomnia.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:02 pm

Imagine being eliminated by Montella rofl rofl

Valencia best RB rofl

Jogba best midfielder rofl

Sanchez rofl

MARTIAL rofl rofl rofl

‘3rd best team in the world’ rofl

United PROPER Brexit team Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:17 pm

This is from just three days ago. Valencia ran circles around them, though to be fair Sevilla had chances. But their defending is still comical.

As I said Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.

Montella will still probably get fired as his team is 11 points behind CL qualification this season. And if they drop more points they could miss out on the EL.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 am

He lost 5-1 to Spartak in the Champions League. A team that isn't even that good

One minor correction here. Eduardo Berizzo was in charge when they lost to Spartak, not Montella, who didn't arrive until after the winter break. Much of Sevilla's current problems are a legacy of Berizzo's time in charge and their relatively poor summer transfer window which did not produce adequate signings for the defence and attack.

Montella will still probably get fired as his team is 11 points behind CL qualification this season. And if they drop more points they could miss out on the EL.

He won't be fired as his team made the Copa del Rey final and have just made history in the Champions League... and the fact he's only been in charge for three months.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:34 am

just got up and logged on to see frenzy getting hammered hard by GL. wattba Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 am

M99 wrote:LMAO why didn't we get Man Utd instead of Arsenal on EL ffs.

You would get knocked out by Man Utd aswell lol

Stay in your lane
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:13 am

Very entertaining Laughing
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:09 am

Myesyats wrote:
M99 wrote:LMAO why didn't we get Man Utd instead of Arsenal on EL ffs.

You would get knocked out by Man Utd aswell lol

Stay in your lane

Stop your agenda against Milan because you don't like us sophisticated posters.

Stick to watching your team striving to join the Olympics team for diving instead of commenting on other clubs.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:46 pm

Jay29 wrote:
He lost 5-1 to Spartak in the Champions League. A team that isn't even that good

One minor correction here. Eduardo Berizzo was in charge when they lost to Spartak, not Montella, who didn't arrive until after the winter break. Much of Sevilla's current problems are a legacy of Berizzo's time in charge and their relatively poor summer transfer window which did not produce adequate signings for the defence and attack.

Fine, but my point about Montellas mediocre domestic form still stands. You can nit pick, but he took over December 28th and his form was marked by several major losses, including a recent one to Valencia at home.

He won't be fired as his team made the Copa del Rey final and have just made history in the Champions League... and the fact he's only been in charge for three months.

He will lose the final and get dumped out in the next round of the CL. Stop it please. His domestic form is mediocre at best. The major losses to Eibar and Real Betis were on him. Please stop justifying him.

He was absolutely clueless at Milan and nearly ruined a major project where he was given quality players. He is tactically clueless coach who barely beat an even worse Manchester United team.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Five wins, five losses and one draw domestically.

Gattusos same 2018 form was marked by no losses and a string of wins.

I am counting 2018 only (domestically.

Yeah I am glad Montella was fired from Milan.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Montella through to CL quarters and Copa final, Milan dumped out of the EL, miles behind Inter and battling with Sampdoria in the league for the coveted EL spots.

I'm pretty sure Montella is glad he was fired too.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:28 pm

So who is in the Coppa Italia final? Care to remind me?

And we're not done in the EL just yet. And miles behind Inter? I didn't realize 5 points was "miles" behind an Inter squad we still have to play and an Inter squad that could drop points. Are you bullshitting us? Being 11 points behind Valencia is considered "miles behind".

We dropped points earlier in the season because of Montella. Not because of Gattuso. And there is no "battling" Sampdoria because Sampdoria was recently beaten 4-1 by lowly Crotone. We've been on an unbeaten run domestically since December 30th.

I'm sorry but these are the unfortunate facts. If you want to talk fantasy, go retweet a certain reality TV star masquerading as President.

Montella left Milan in a shit position and Gattuso dug us out of it. Yes, we could have played better against Arsenal but we'll see what happens tomorrow. Arsenal have lost at home and we could shock them. And if we played like we have been since the start of this year all season, we'd be in the top 4. We've conceded just 3 goals since the start of this year. Montella has conceded around 20 goals domestically since the start of this year.

Montella is a clueless hack. The reason why he sits in 5th is because his predecessor had better form (despite the claims of another on here). If Montella was left in charge of Milan, we'd be sitting even lower because he's clueless. It's not his fault that United was so bad.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Firenze wrote:Montella through to CL quarters and Copa final, Man Utd dumped out of the CL, miles behind City and battling with their own in the press room for the coveted last 16 trophy spots.

I'm pretty sure Mourinho is glad he will be fired too.

Fixed.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:17 am

He will lose the final and get dumped out in the next round of the CL. Stop it please. His domestic form is mediocre at best. The major losses to Eibar and Real Betis were on him. Please stop justifying him.

He was absolutely clueless at Milan and nearly ruined a major project where he was given quality players. He is tactically clueless coach who barely beat an even worse Manchester United team.

You have no idea about what constitutes success for a club like Sevilla. Losing the Copa final to Barcelona is not a sackable offence, and better managers than Montella have failed to get this far in the Champions League. Sampaoli's side, which was better than this one, went out to Leicester. Say what you will about how bad United are, but please stop trying to undermine Sevilla's success here with your petty grudge against the coach.

Nowhere am I saying Montella is going to be a huge success, but it'd take a spectacular crash in performance for the club to sack him at the end of the season. Yes, there have certainly been bad results, but Montella has also improved the performances of pretty much all the squad's key players, and has managed some impressive victories (like dumping Atletico out of the cup) for someone who is apparently clueless.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:04 am

Berizzo's Sevilla did not have better form lol. Not that Montella is doing anything grand (Sevilla has still been hit and miss) but they are looking better under Montella than with Berizzo. I can say without fear that if Berizzo were still in charge, Utd would have gone through. Comfortably.

And quite frankly, this is very much a success from a Sevilla stand point. Quarter finals in the UCL, stay in a European spot in the league and CDR final, yeah, this is a successful season for them.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 am

They did have better form under Berizzo domestically. Montella has lost again against Leganes. Who?

If Sevilla had this domestic form all season, they would be around 9th-10th. So the truth is Sevilla has WORSENED domestically under Montella when compared to his predecessor.

This is NOT a successful season for them domestically. In fact it's been nothing short of a disaster domestically in recent months since Montella took over. There is now a risk they may miss a EL spot, and I don't think they'll beat Barcelona in that other final.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:09 am

I can safely say as I am sure I watch way more Sevilla than you, no they didn't (have better "form" under Berizzo). Once again, not that Montella has done any better but I would say he hasn't done anything worse. Since under Montella, Sevilla is into the CDR final and the UCL QF which very much meets the expectations of the club.

And you are totally overestimating how much more "hit and miss" both Villareal and Girona are. Considering the former is playing Atleti at home and the latter is being hosted by Madrid, Sevilla look like they'll be safe in their 5th place this week.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GiancarloC Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:12 am

I will agree to disagree. I can look up domestic history myself, and I can safely say Montella has done worse than his predecessor. I am NOT talking about the Copa Del Rey or CL. I'm talking about domestically. Stay on subject.

Sevilla lost to Leganes. They can lose to anyone and there is still the rest of the season to play.

GiancarloC
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:20 am

Well, they've been losing to anyone most of the season so yeah, technically they can. But their competitors for the 5th spot are also incredibly inconsistent so they can end up keeping it through default.

Fun fact: They've beaten Leganes twice already. Once in La Liga and in the CDR.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next