Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:50 pm

As if Milan can afford ice cubes.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 15 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

guest7 wrote:Idk the English language is easier, in my head England sounds better to live in than Spain. But maybe not for latin american countries and Portugal etc.

You can't deny the EPL is getting huge right now. This season is probably going to be one of the most watched ever if I predict it. I usually don't watch Premier League but this season I will

I'm going to watch it to but mostly because of the managers rivalries. Mourinho, Pep, Klopp, Conte, Wenger, Pocchetino. Great collection.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:52 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
guest7 wrote:Idk the English language is easier, in my head England sounds better to live in than Spain. But maybe not for latin american countries and Portugal etc.

You can't deny the EPL is getting huge right now. This season is probably going to be one of the most watched ever if I predict it. I usually don't watch Premier League but this season I will

I'm going to watch it to but mostly because of the managers rivalries. Mourinho, Pep, Klopp, Conte, Wenger, Pocchetino. Great collection.

Same here. Eden Hazard, Pogba, Ibra... lots of big names are going to EPL right now.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Whose side Triple RG is on ?

It would be heartbreaking to see him turn heel/face as well(depending on how you interpret it)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:55 pm

If we're a resort then Newcastle is what you find on airbnb with budgeted filters
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:56 pm

guest7 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Same here. Eden Hazard, Pogba, Ibra... lots of big names are going to EPL right now.

Yeah, and Ibra vs Pep obviously
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:04 pm

ES wrote:If we're a resort then Newcastle is what you find on airbnb with budgeted filters

Nah we are a 5 star hotel who is under a year long review for bug infestation imo hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

The day Pogba makes his first mistake

Internet will eat him alive

and GL will be waiting

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm

Likewise for Pep
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:50 pm

The banter... rofl

Surag... Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:32 pm

United paid over the odds but in doing so instantly makes Pogba a worldwide superstar and the poster boy to market the club around. Now that I've stopped boring you here, he adds to the midfield and gives United a very very strong spine to their team. I'm very jealous of United's transfer window this summer, *bleep* you guys.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Pogba, Pep, Higuain, the potential for banter is limitless.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:33 pm

If only CroInter and Vibe were still around...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:25 am

I just hope Pogba's given the ultimate freedom rather than restricted to a disciplined role in a pivot because Rooney's still masquerading as a footballer.

I grew up on Lampard, Ballack & Gerrard winning games on their own. I hope Pogba develops into that type of player rather than these CM's with no personality we have today.

A 20/20 season would be class. I thought Ramsey would be that guy but he was a false God.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 am

Gerrard's personality only showed up when Phil Collins was jamming. Lampard was equally stoic unless you added more zero's to his salary. Ballack is German so I guess he kinda counts.

But yeah, Paul could be as good as Frank and Steven in terms of numbers if he were given freedom to do so.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:02 pm

Buffon unfollowed him on instagram, while still following the likes of Morata, Caceres. Only two teammates wished him goodbye on social media (Khedira and Dybala), very unusual for a departure (in contrast with Morata, Padoin etc.).

Dem, those Juve players are haters Proud
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:08 pm

20-20 season Laughing

He'll have done extremely well if he has a 15-10 season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:41 pm

He already had like a 10-15 Juventus season

Can see him having the same or better with United

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:Buffon unfollowed him on instagram, while still following the likes of Morata, Caceres. Only two teammates wished him goodbye on social media (Khedira and Dybala), very unusual for a departure (in contrast with Morata, Padoin etc.).

Dem, those Juve players are haters  Proud

smh

can't wait to save good lad dybala from that toxic environment next season

will be surprised if Pogba puts up similar stats in the GOAT league that he did in Mehrie A tbh, at least this season. I'd be happy with 10-10, he's obviously going to be playing a different role for us.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:49 pm

He'd be lucky to get 5-5 if he's getting the Anderson treatment
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:26 pm

its good to see that Di Goatzio was reestablished as the greatest transfer journo of his generation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:32 pm

The banter when United don't even make top 4 but Juventus win the CL with Higuain scoring the game winning goal. Proud
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 pm

higuain sscoring the game winning goal rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:41 pm

S wrote:7th
4th
5th

League table positions of the last 3 yrs for United. Juventus fans claiming their team can launch a CL challenge isnt any worse than Man United fans boasting about how they're pl challengers and beating your chest about how you're going to win CL before Juventus do.

Newsflash: You have been irrelevant in Europe for half a decade. You couldn't even beat EL teams with all your superstar players. Heck you have been irrelevant in England for the last 3 yrs and now you're coming here claiming you'll win pl when a single hasn't been kicked ? STFU.  This is the same kind of arrogance I saw when you signed Di Maria and Falcao and yet you achieved shit. When a single game hasn't been played you don't have any stake in claiming you'll win the league and at the same time laughing at Juventus supporters for being optimistic about the CL. Heck, we made a final 2 yrs ago and went for toe to toe with the best teams in the world in the last few seasons so there is at least some ground in talking about a CL challenge unlike United who have done zilch.

So pipe down before making such lofty claims while bashing other fans for doing the same.

And ignore that nutcase sportsczy. He will even defend Pogba if he were to become a ISIS fighter tomorrow as long as he has French passport of course. And then he's going to brag about his 'trolling'  on another forum and claim Juve fans to be insecure while in reality he's been insecure all this while about his money grubbing French African mercenaries. Look in the mirror before calling anyone insecure.

Few years ago it was not me that cried like a little girl about mod rules, went  to another forum and then came back unsurprisingly and you call us insecure ?  Can you guess who's taking all this a bit too seriously ?  

I've tried to make peace with this guy but to no avail. Blocked.

Don't worry, with all that money we gave you, you can go and bribe more refs.

I hope you like my new avatar Wink

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:46 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Started typing out a counter post but realized I'd just keep repeating what I've been saying all along and we'll keep going in circles, despite half of your post being pure BS. I will say though that I haven't said Utd will win the PL title (outside of the predictions thread, which is meaningless, I've actually made comments that other teams will finish ahead of us, our objective is top 3 minimum first season) BUT Utd winning the PL is far more realistic than Juventus winning the CL. We have the quality throughout the squad to compete and more importantly a manager that is proven at the top lvl. There aren't any teams that are clearly superior to us on paper like there are in the CL for Juve. STFU acting like you're some CL giants when you haven't done shit outside of make a final once in the last forever.

So cool story Surag. You keep building up top lvl players, bigger teams will keep buying them. See you next season.

1 year is going to make a world of difference.

In that span, we are in the Champions league while you are in the Europa league .

We'll be competing against elite teams while you'll be competing against overhyped fodder in the league.

We'll reach the CL top 4 while you'll find yourselves scraping towards the epl top 4.

STFU

Juve. The participation winners cheers

When's the open top bus parade?

Last edited by RED on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:46 pm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next