juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:41 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I'm just debating.  Not saying I'm right or wrong and not saying that you're right or wrong either... we're just exchanging arguments.  Sometime my arguments are better and sometimes others'...  it's not being a "know it all" to offer differing perspectives.  It's healthy in fact.  I read everything that people say against my arguments and, although I won't admit it because it would kill the debate, I agree with a lot of what many people say.  

Rincon, Luca, Tom and Gigi are great posters just so you know.  Learn a lot by reading their stuff.

I hope you meant it.

Proud

Andrew_p wrote:It's one thing to come here to post your opinion in a polite and respectful manner and it's a totally different thing to do what that troll does, and he does this for years now, not just every now and then.

And this my club is bigger than yours thing he always throws around is really amusing. Size related complex is obviously rooted deep in him.

I agree that it is amusing and I think it is also puerile. But c'mon, there are many posters who trolled on this subject in the General Football Section and not only. Even @S, @Firenze, RG or myself (can't really remember but it's possible) etc.

It is a common thing on GL these days.

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Winding each other up within reason is actually a solid part of GL. I'd rather see and take part in dem feuds than read a 30 page tactical debate regarding the influence of Russian football on the modern world with everybody jerking each other off tbh.

it's a part of GL, angry feuds are awesome. But let's keep it to the General No Holds Barred Section and away from every bodies club section. Fans from other clubs winding up Juve fans and Vice Versa in the club sections is always going to end in mods stepping in lol.

Club sections are a safe space lads

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Screen-Shot-2015-12-03-at-2.06.22-PM1
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:41 pm

Looks like Isla is finally being sold.

4.5mill to Cagliari.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:26 pm

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:43 pm

That's not bad. I was expecting a contract termination or something..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:45 pm

We are paying part of his wages though. He will be earning €1.2M a yr.

Cagliari will be paying him €700K a year while the rest will be paid by us.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:52 am

You guys are linked to bentaleb. Please, get him from that dictator poch.

I think this a great move. The risk is super low; he's gonna come for peanuts, I'm guessing 5-10m for a high potential player. His wages are low and when he's fit his fitness is top top notch (meaning stamina and physicality). His injuries last season were unusual, he seems like a normally durable player to me.

He was good in tottenhams preseason but him and poch had a serious falling out. I think he can be a great depth player and he's so damn young.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Juventus look towards Real Madrid’s Isco to replace Pogba...

After Paul Pogba finalized his record transfer to Manchester United, Juventus have directed their attention towards Real Madrid’s Isco to fill the void.

Life after Paul Pogba begins for Juventus.

The highly sought after midfielder moved back to Manchester United for a transfer fee of €110m. The Bianconeri, having already dominated the mercato, now need to reinvest in a replacement for the Frenchman, and have directed their efforts towards Spain.

According to Mundo Deportivo, Juventus have Real Madrid’s Isco at the top of their list and are expected to submit an offer to the La Liga giants in the coming hours. The negotiations are expected to begin today or tomorrow in order to find an agreement for the former Malaga man. While Isco remains a priority for the Bianconeri, he is not the only member of the Merengues midfield that they are targeting.

Mateo Kovacic could also be an option as manager Zinedine Zidane does not consider him a key component to their plans.

Juventus will receive the sum of the Pogba money between two financial years but are expected to act quickly to ensure the void left behind in the midfield does not go unfilled.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:28 pm

Wolfsburg Reach Agreement With Juventus For Zaza...

Over the past few weeks, Wolfsburg’s interest in Simone Zaza has slowly grown. They now reportedly have agreed a deal for the striker.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Wolfsburg and Juventus have come to an agreement of 25 million euros for Simone Zaza. In the past Juve were holding out for 30 million but have since been satisfied by the Germans’ offer. In addition, Wolfsburg will offer the Italian international a salary of 4.5 million euros per season to ply his trade in the Bundesliga.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Looks like we have the cash now to go after Isco. Apparently we will make the offer tomorrow or next day...

Isco in a 4-3-1-2 as trequartista is SEX!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:13 pm

JUVE TURN DOWN MIDFIELDER LEAVING DOOR OPEN FOR LIVERPOOL AND EVERTON...

Juventus will not bid for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel, according to the Corriere Dello Sport. It was reported in the Spanish newspaper Sport yesterday that the Belgian international had opted to join Juve ahead of either Liverpool and Everton with a €23million transfer close to being agreed but the Italian press have denied this rumour.

Despite having a full transfer kitty after selling Paul Pogba to Manchester United for a world record fee, the Serie A side are not willing to meet Witsel’s €30million asking price, reports the Corriere Dello Sport, which they believe Zenit are demanding despite the 27 year old only having a year left on his contract. The paper thinks that Juve are focusing their attentions on Wolfsburg’s Luiz Gustavo or Paris Saint-Germain’s Blaise Matuidi.

Sport reported yesterday that Liverpool and Merseyside rivals Everton were willing to offer the €30million demanded by Zenit but we will wait to see if either team makes a move for the Belgium star.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:14 pm

Making room for Isco... banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:33 pm

Why so fascinated with Isco? I don't really think he's the type of player we need

On the one hand, we change our formation which is a horrible idea for how much I hate the 3-5-2 anyways

On the other, we have a midfield of Pjanic, Isco and another. Farewell defense, we hardly knew you

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:58 pm

No to Isco, not what we need.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:07 pm

Allegri is a 4-3-1-2 man.  That's his favoured formation.  The 3-5-2- is just what he took over from Conte and has played extensively given the build up of our team.  As you recall we actually played a 4-3-1-2 in the final with Barca, using Vidal as a trequartista.  That was so we could get all of Pogba, Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio on the pitch at the same time.

3-5-2- is a great formation based on the team we currently have. However I believe Allegri has longed for the golden trequartista.  The purchase of HERNANES was for that purpose. Unfortunately we didn't buy the HERNANES of Lazio, but we bought the one of Inter.

This year if we can actually get a top CAM who is in his prime that would be ideal for Allegri I believe.  Of course we can still play the 3-5-2 and Isco is used to playing in a 3 man midfield in Madrid.  But put him in his natural CAM role and I think this team becomes alot stronger.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:08 pm

No love for Isco... Sad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 pm

We signed Benatia and Rugani. The team is built for the back 3. We can't stack players for different systems, we build for a system, and then add players that give options for change. Last season those were Hernanes, who failed, and Cuadrado. We now have Pjaca and Pereyra to play AM whenever we want to make the switch. If we sign Isco we kill Pjaca, no sense in that.

The team looks a 3-5-2, whenever we wanna change to a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2 we can use Pjaca and Pereyra. But if we sign Isco then we have to make the 4-3-1-2 our main formation. And then we lose the benefit of our defense. If we don't make it our main formation then we lose Pjaca and Pereyra. Unnecessary investment of 40 mill or so to disrupt our team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:36 pm

So basically the 3-5-2 is here to stay?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Pjaca is an unproven CAM, he looks more like a winger/SS, so Dybala's direct replacement. Pererya is no CAM, not even close.  Plus he may be sold...

I agree with the purchase of Benatia that we have 5 solid CB's, which means 3-5-2- will be our favoured formation.  But Barzagli's time is just about up and Chiellini is injured every other game. Isco would be a luxury of course, but he does play CM in a 3 man midfield with Madrid so he is somewhat versatile.  He's not strictly a CAM...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:47 pm

If we line up in a 4-3-1-2 with Sandro and Alves

Isco, Pjanic and other lightweights in midfield we'll go from a horrible team to break down to 5 goal thrillers. No thanks.

If Isco comes I want a defensive giant in CDM, otherwise we'll be a joke defensively.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:49 pm

Pereyra is CAM, thats the position he has always played and were he has been most successful. He has played in the mid 3 for us but always looks shaky, his best has been attacking. Pjaca is very unproven but we gambled on him for better or worse. 25 mill (I think) is a lot of money for such a young player.

Lets say we sign Isco now and sell Pereyra. 2 things can happen.

1) 4-3-1-2 is our main formation, maybe it works, but then we sacrifice Rugani as he would be 5th CB for 2 spots.

2) 4-3-1-2 is used on occasion, Isco gets most or all of the AM minutes so Pjaca is sacrificed.

We'll probably see a back 4 a lot this season, but we gambled on Rugani and Pjaca, if things work out it will be a mix of things that allow them to have some playing time. When Barzagli declines and if Pjaca shines (maybe next season) we'll probably move mainly to a back 4. Depends on how things play out.

We can't have 5 CBs and 2 AMs unless we move to something like Mazzarri's 3-4-1-2 at Napoli. Something like:

Higuain - Dybala
Isco
Sandro - Marchisio - Pjanic - Alves
Chiellini - Bonucci - Barzagli

Could work, but looks pretty risky to put so much money down right away. Maybe try it with Pjaca who is already here before paying like 40 mill for Isco.

I like defensive stability more than that tbh, Isco is too lightweight. In such a case we surely wouldn't see Sandro and Alves together. I'd want Litch in there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:18 am

The squad is just super built for the 3-5-2, I don't like the formation but to change it for one player and if that player is Isco, is not the direction I want to see for the club.

We have 5 great central defenders, 3 would be benched.

We have fantastic attacking wing backs who would now be more pressured to defend or play conservatively.

It really comes down to this:

Do you think the attacking capabilities of a player like Isco exceeds what a Dani Alves and Alex Sandro, together, can do with less defensive responsibility?

Do you think we have a better balanced team if only 2 of Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Benatia and Rugani are on the field?

My opinion is we are best suited for the 3-5-2 and I don't believe in Isco's quality as a central midfielder alongside Pjanic, it leaves us physically weak and lacking defensively.

These fantasy signings and links should be treated as such.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:22 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If we line up in a 4-3-1-2 with Sandro and Alves

Isco, Pjanic and other lightweights in midfield we'll go from a horrible team to break down to 5 goal thrillers. No thanks.

If Isco comes I want a defensive giant in CDM, otherwise we'll be a joke defensively.

If we're playing 4-3-1-2 I can guarantee you Lichtsteiner and Asamoah will be on the pitch...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:25 am

Isco is not a fantasy signing, apparently he is available and we are interested.  Allegri has always been interested in Isco since two years ago.  Allegri loves the trequartista, I'm surprised this comes as such a shock to everyone who know Allegri so well...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:27 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:If we line up in a 4-3-1-2 with Sandro and Alves

If we're playing 4-3-1-2 I can guarantee you Lichtsteiner and Asamoah will be on the pitch...

If it's as full backs then that's reason enough to stick to the 3-5-2 we've been perfecting for half a decade now.

We literally had a fantastic Summer planned around the 3-5-2, to throw away our teams balance and understanding for Isco would be stupid. If 3-5-2 does not do enough in Europe this season by all means change next season. But until then I want to see the best 3-5-2 we've ever had.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 am

I agree Tom, what I'm trying to say is we all know Allegri's love for the trequartista.  If Isco is indeed available and at a reasonable price I don't see any reason Allegri doesn't authorize his purchase.

Would it throw a wrench onto our perfect 3-5-2 that we are building?  Most likely.  But it's what Allegri has wanted since he came here and now with Pogba gone and the $100M we got for him it looks to be the time that they will  make the switch.  

We can still play 3-5-2 AND 4-3-1-2 this year.  Who knows, maybe we get Isco AND a tough as nails DM and sell off Pererya.  We just sold Zaza for $25M, Isla for $4.5M, so add $18M for Pererya and that's more than enough to cover for Isco plus a solid tough as nails DM.  Plus we still have leftover change from the Pogba deal...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next