juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:03 pm

JUVENTUS LOOK TO TARGET TWO LIVERPOOL STRIKERS...

Juventus have set their sights on signing either Divock Origi or Daniel Sturridge, according to calciomercato.com. Juve expect to lose Mario Mandzukic in the January transfer window as the Croatian isn’t willing to play second fiddle to record signing Gonzalo Higuain.

The 30 year old has been linked with moves to both Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain in recent days and the Serie A side have drawn up a list of replacements, reports Calciomercato.

The Italian website believe that the two Reds strikers Origi and Sturridge could be subject to bids from the Old Lady while Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud is another possible target.

Both forwards have had to be satisfied for a place on the bench in recent matches as Reds boss Jurgen Klopp has opted to start Roberto Firmino as the lone front man. The Brazilian has started the season in excellent goal scoring form with four goals in eight matches.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 23 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Juventus will return for Witsel, says chief
by Josh Wright at Monday, Oct 3 2016 17:35

Juventus director general Giuseppe Marotta has confirmed the club will look to sign Zenit St. Petersburg midfielder Alex Witsel in January or next summer.

The Serie A champions failed in their attempts to sign Witsel in the summer after Zenit failed to find a replacement in time before the summer transfer window closed.

However, that has not deterred Juventus from rekindling their interest in the Belgium international and Marotta admits they could seek to sign the midfielder in January.

“We have an obligation to monitor all players,” Marotta told Radio Anch’io Sport, via Football Italia. “Witsel is in an easier position, facilitated by the expiration of his contract. We will try to him in January or June."
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:37 pm

yep, Witsel on january

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:49 pm

Oh no ffffffffffs :facepalm:

Not freaking Giroud please nooooooooo :facepalm:

I don't know much about Origi and Sturridge. But, Giroud wearing Juve's jersey would be an absolute slap to the face for me. The guy sucks. He is inconsistent, slow, can barely dribble and is only good to protect the ball.

Might as well bring back Vucinic instead of buying Giroud, i'm serious.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Dont worry its just bullshit rumours. But I agree I'd rather shoot myself in the leg than take Giroud Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Who is saying anything about Giroud, Origi and Sturridge??

English press?

IF there is any truth to any of that its because Mandzukic is gone. Which I guess will happen in the summer, probably not in January. Origi is alright, Sturridge is good but he is injured way too much to be a reliable back up, Giroud just no, I'd rather keep Mandzukic.

Belotti would be awesome but it would be hard with Torino and him coming to be a back up. I'd give a youngster a chance.

Btw, Lirola has looked very good for Sassuolo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Mandzukic replaced by any of those would be fine, he's so bad now. Only redeeming quality he had when in bad form was his work rate but that's almost vanished now.

Was a fan of him in his prime, he's just a passenger nowadays.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:22 pm

Origi is the only good one there.

Sturridge is always injured. Hasn't played more than like 10 league games in all but 2 of his seasons. Far too unreliable.

Giroud sucks. He is just as old and he is benched at Arsenal. No point in selling Mandzukic to sign Giroud. Mario is already here, acquainted with the team and Allegri.

Mandzukic has very good last year. He was an excellent partner to Dybala. Worked his ass off as CF to create space and chances. He has been bad this season, but maybe he'll turn it around, its only been like 3 games with him.

He'll probably leave in the summer anyways.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm inclined to agree, naturally, with main man Tom.

If we switched out Mandzukic with Giroud, if anything, it is an improvement but not a necessary move for us. Giroud is another back to goal striker like Mandzukic, he's slow in the build up like Mandzukic and he's good in the air, like Mandzukic.

But it's a stupid move in January to replace our depth with more depth. Especially with a player that wouldn't be able to play in the CL because Giroud is cup tied. Anyways, the season is young so Mandzukic has time to redeem himself.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:24 am

But yes indeed swapping bench strikers is just a waste of time and resources. Unless Mandzukic is pushing for it obviously.

Grab Witsel in January, then call it a day unless we have big needs. Try and offload Licht for a few mill too if possible. Surely Conte would take him as a short term fix.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 pm

a problem i would say is serie a clubs
they defend so deep and tight

its impossible for the strikers to dribble serie a clubs unless you are Del Piero level when dribbling

you can dribble on the wing like sandro and cuadrado but close to the goal most of that is about headers

and this is why juventus likes these big guys like lorente, mandzukic, they love them so bad theyy would like to play two of them

its about headers, aggressiveness. tap-ins

if you look at morinho x-teams he build teams to win ucl, he did not sacrifice all for the league , he likes guys like eto, milito, robben,

so he is always looking to improve the counter attack

that is not juventus way

juventus builds teams who can win serie a games, the ucl is not target when they buy players

ucl you need guys like pjaca, morata, pacy strikers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:42 pm

i'd say we have a good personnel for the counter-attacking

Sandro & Pjaca on the left, Alves & Cuadrado on the right. And Dybala in the center.

the only missing element in the team right now is a 4th midfielder who is better than Lemina. Witsel is just that, and i expect him to join this winter. He is a perfect fit for Juve.

maybe something will be done about Lichsteiner in January, however this is not an urgency and he might remain here until the end of his contract. if he leaves and we need one new RB, what do you guys think of Darmian ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:22 pm

Darmian would be perfect, I think he'll go to Inter though. There's been links with them and Napoli. I figure he'll prefer being a starter at Inter than a back up here (Cuadrado and Alves).

If he stays at United for 1 more season then it would be perfect as Alves would be gone by then.

De Sciglio would be more likely I think. I'm sure he'll be good being a back up for Sandro and Alves.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 pm

Mandzukic with a hat trick in 45 minutes against kosovo a great team
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Warrior wrote:i'd say we have a good personnel for the counter-attacking

Sandro & Pjaca on the left, Alves & Cuadrado on the right. And Dybala in the center.

the only missing element in the team right now is a 4th midfielder who is better than Lemina. Witsel is just that, and i expect him to join this winter. He is a perfect fit for Juve.

maybe something will be done about Lichsteiner in January, however this is not an urgency and he might remain here until the end of his contract. if he leaves and we need one new RB, what do you guys think of Darmian ?

yeah we have some good counter-a options but is not like we build teams focused on ca

our idea is to attack hard , and opponent defending hard we build on that,

so you select big men for headers,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:06 pm

goal wrote:Juventus have signed 10-yr old Palestinian starlet Rashed Al-Hajjawi. Very young but still quite skilled for his age. Forza Rashed!

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:27 pm

rincon wrote:Mandzukic with a hat trick in 45 minutes against kosovo a great team

im from kosovo, we have good players but we didnt play fifa/uefa before

ajeti-torino
xhaka-arsenal
shaqiri
cana
behrami

we have lots of football players around

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:22 pm

Do you still cheer for Albania Luciano?

BTW reports say that Bentancur will arrive in January.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:17 pm

I read yesterday that Arsenal is after Lemina.

Lemina <----> Witsel
Hernanes <----> Bentancur

Fair enough in my opinion Wink
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:14 am

Warrior wrote:I read yesterday that Arsenal is after Lemina.

Lemina <----> Witsel
Hernanes <----> Bentancur

Fair enough in my opinion Wink

Juve dont usually sell in January. Lemina is staying and if Hernanes continues his good form he may stay too. If we have at least 5 healthy midfielders come January, I think Witsel will be signed in the summer (i.e Marchisio Pjanic Khedira Sturaro, Lemina -Asamoah- who will be in AFCON). Hopefully we won't need to sign Witsel in January, because Sturaro and Bentancur can cover for Lemina and Asa on the meanwhile.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:40 am

Hernanes will accept pay cut and will be the new Padoin if he continues playing like this.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:06 am

If Bentancur really arrives in January it will be kiss kiss goodbye for Hernanes What a Face He is still overpaid and a few teams show interest about him in the summer. Marchisio coming back means he might not even play one more match for Juve.

Lemina and Asamoah will compete in the AFCON and therefore they will miss many games in a crucial stage of the season. Lemina is ok but i don't think his style of play fits with Serie A on a long-term basis... more a Barclays type of player. Asamoah is not good enough in the midfield, we should loan him out until Evra retires then make him Sandro's back-up.

Witsel-Juve already have an agreement according to belgian media. When will he join the team, january ? next summer ? nobody knows, but soon would be appreciated.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:29 am

reports were saying that the deal with Witsel is agreed since the summer and is still on. Now we offered 6 mill to Zenit in January, non-negotiable, or free in the summer.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:23 am

Barca wants Lichtsteiner - various sources

Makes sense since he would be available for Barca in the Champions League. Juve wants to prevent him from joining Inter for free, leaving him off the CL list makes him more attractive for other clubs.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:50 pm

Asamoah is injured again and his return date is unknown. He is not good enough anymore IMO. He lost himself after the injury. We will be packed in midfield if we get both Witsel and Bentancur in January. Sturaro has to play. Hopefully we will see more of him when Lemina and Asa are gone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:33 am

salmano9 wrote:Do you still cheer for Albania Luciano?

BTW reports say that Bentancur will arrive in January.

yeah, i love to see them winning

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next