juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:34 am

I agree Tom, what I'm trying to say is we all know Allegri's love for the trequartista.  If Isco is indeed available and at a reasonable price I don't see any reason Allegri doesn't authorize his purchase.

Would it throw a wrench onto our perfect 3-5-2 that we are building?  Most likely.  But it's what Allegri has wanted since he came here and now with Pogba gone and the $100M we got for him it looks to be the time that they will  make the switch.  

We can still play 3-5-2 AND 4-3-1-2 this year.  Who knows, maybe we get Isco AND a tough as nails DM and sell off Pererya.  We just sold Zaza for $25M, Isla for $4.5M, so add $18M for Pererya and that's more than enough to cover for Isco plus a solid tough as nails DM.  Plus we still have leftover change from the Pogba deal...

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 7 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:37 am

I'm happy to switch it up, but is Isco going to be willing to trade one rotational position for another? Because he'd have to do some magical stuff to force Allegri to bench one of our CBs and probably one of our wing backs in favour for more balance.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:38 am

3-5-2 has not won us a CL. As a matter of fact we played 4-3-1-2 in the final against Barca. 3-5-2 has been exposed in Europe. Sure if you add Alves and Higuain and Sandro full time it could change things. But as of right now the only true success we've had with the 3-5-2 has been in Serie A.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:39 am

Isco and Gustavo (loan) would be great Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:Isco and Gustavo (loan) would be great Very Happy

YES!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:42 am

We're hardly CL winning experts are we? We are historically chokers in the finals so you can't put it down to a 3-5-2. What you can put it down to is a 3-5-2 with exceptionally average or even below average attackers I.E Lichsteiner being asked to do the job in the final 3rd the likes of Robben do. Only he's a 30 year old defensive full back, or Matri-Quags up front who are good for 15 goals each if they're spoon fed and in their prime.

This team is built for 3-5-2, and our strengths now involve our two fantastic attacking wing backs and our back 3 having a ridiculous understanding with each other.

You sacrifice that for somebody like Zidane, not Isco of all people.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:44 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm happy to switch it up, but is Isco going to be willing to trade one rotational position for another? Because he'd have to do some magical stuff to force Allegri to bench one of our CBs and probably one of our wing backs in favour for more balance.

With Chiellini injured every other game and Barzagli on his last legs I don't see a problem here. Isco is a fantasista, he has more talent than all of our midfielders, even Pjanic. He is a dream signing. Isco with the ball at his feet is like dirty hard core sex with Matri's wife.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:45 am

Tom is my soul and brain mate

If a 4 man back line was the plan, it really brings into question the 20 million purchase of Benatia, so unless Bonucci has a Rooney like reinvention and decides to play up front, which realistically could happen one day in his brain, it leaves us with 5 central defenders of the highest quality for two positions on the field.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:49 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'm happy to switch it up, but is Isco going to be willing to trade one rotational position for another? Because he'd have to do some magical stuff to force Allegri to bench one of our CBs and probably one of our wing backs in favour for more balance.

With Chiellini injured every other game and Barzagli on his last legs I don't see a problem here. Isco is a fantasista, he has more talent than all of our midfielders, even Pjanic. He is a dream signing. Isco with the ball at his feet is like dirty hard core sex with Matri's wife.

Hey there's only two men allowed to smash Nargi.

Matri, and more importantly, Me.

In fact, scratch that.

Me.

But aside from that, Isco is certainly more offensively gifted than all of our current midfielders but considering he is by nature a CAM that doesn't count for much

I'd take him, sure. But not at the expense of Dani Alves/Sandro combo and alienating 2 of our CBs to the point of leaving/calling it quits.

Our biggest strength is our back 3. How they defend and push with a ridiculous understanding. And they're a nightmare to break down. Sacrificing that for somebody like Isco who for all his flash is not exactly exceptionally productive is a risk. If he's happy to fight for his place then fine.

But changing everything for a player of that calibre is too risky, we could end up taking big steps backwards and the spine of this team is not getting any younger.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:52 am

Luca wrote:Tom is my soul and brain mate

If a 4 man back line was the plan, it really brings into question the 20 million purchase of Benatia, so unless Bonucci has a Rooney like reinvention and decides to play up front, which realistically could happen one day in his brain, it leaves us with 5 central defenders of the highest quality for two positions on the field.

If we decided 3-5-2 was a plan B some things are practically guaranteed.

2 of our CBs, definitely Rugani and Benatia/Barzagli don't go much further in their Juve careers.

Dani Alves - Alex Sandro the most technically gifted full back combo we've had in... ever? Will not see the light of day together in big games unless we're already desperate and in a position of weakness. And what was once a notoriously hard to break down team will be noticeably more open. And I don't like that.

I got your back Luca, this tag team ain't rolling over and dying any time soon ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:53 am

--Alves---Bonucci---Chielini--Sandro
---Marchisio/Khedira----Gustavo---Pjanic--
---Isco----
---Dybala-----Higuain---

<3 Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:11 am

We only paid $3M for Benatia. He is on loan. If the 4 man backline prevails we can always return him to Bayern. But honestly Barzagli is on his last legs and will most likely be a sub next year.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:11 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

2 of our CBs, definitely Rugani and Benatia/Barzagli don't go much further in their Juve careers.

Dani Alves - Alex Sandro the most technically gifted full back combo we've had in... ever? Will not see the light of day together in big games unless we're already desperate and in a position of weakness. And what was once a notoriously hard to break down team will be noticeably more open. And I don't like that.

I got your back Luca, this tag team ain't rolling over and dying any time soon ffs.

My man Proud

I'm also not a fan of changing like 7 starters from last season and expecting it to instantly pay dividends- it doesn't really work like that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:
--Alves---Bonucci---Chielini--Sandro
---Marchisio/Khedira----Gustavo---Pjanic--
---Isco----
---Dybala-----Higuain---

<3 Very Happy

SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye Barca, Madrid and Bayern!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:13 am

GL Mania 2.0 in the Juve section, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:15 am

Where's Sciacca and JuveNelCuore to join the party?? Razz Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:16 am

I already texted Nagri last night. Sorry Tom, you're out of the loop... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:18 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

Alves has played his whole Barca career in a 4 man backline, why would we suddenly bench him if we were playing a 4-3-1-2?
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:20 am

Yeah I like her to have some BFFs to exchange feelings and all that. Keep up the good emotional wing man work my brotha

As for Alves isn't not necessarily about him. It's about balance. We're not going to go from being a team of 10 hard workers keeping our defence solid to going full YOLO dropping a CB and playing both of our offensive full backs. Especially considering we've also sold our two most physical midfielders in as many seasons that's basically reinventing our team as opposed to refining it. Which can backfire and so often does.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:33 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah I like her to have some BFFs to exchange feelings and all that. Keep up the good emotional wing man work my brotha

As for Alves isn't not necessarily about him. It's about balance. We're not going to go from being a team of 10 hard workers keeping our defence solid to going full YOLO dropping a CB and playing both of our offensive full backs. Especially considering we've also sold our two most physical midfielders in as many seasons that's basically reinventing our team as opposed to refining it. Which can backfire and so often does.

I'll always be your wing man bro...

I hear ya.  Isco is sex though.  We can rotate Alves/Licht, Asa/Sandro.  Also if we sign Gustavo we'd get a hardcore DM to play with Pjanic and Marchisio/Khedira with Sturaro as a sub.

I don't like the 7-9 changes either quite honestly, that's exactly what we did last year and it almost backfired.  But when you have the chance the get a fantasista like Isco then I think you have to pull the trigger.

Anyways, good debating guys, keeping it civil but constructive.  Remember we are all brothers and Juventini.  We all want the same thing, which is CL glory.

In Marotta and Allegri we trust...  Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:46 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah I like her to have some BFFs to exchange feelings and all that. Keep up the good emotional wing man work my brotha

yeah but in all of our pre-season games we played 4-3-1-2 with Chiellini's injury record these 2 seasons and Barzagli being 35 Benatia and Rugani are a must, there are a lot of games and rotations and god pls no injuries.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:47 am

juve_gigi wrote:Where's Sciacca and JuveNelCuore to join the party?? Razz Razz

sciacca is a Romanista now, he was Milanista not so long ago Laughing rofl
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:53 am

Some say sciacca is somewhat mental

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 am

Luca wrote:Some say sciacca is somewhat mental
yeah.... When I had you on FB we had him as friend remember ? I dunno about now
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:32 am

But do they know he's really sentimental
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:06 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
But do they know he's really sentimental

Some say he's a waste fellow

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next