juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:04 am

Juventus and Watford Reach Agreement For Pereyra...

After weeks of negotiating it seems Juventus and Watford have come to an agreement for Roberto Pereyra.

According to Sky Sports UK, Watford and Juventus have finally found a fee that works for both of them in regards to Pereyra. The Premier League side will reportedly pay 15 million euros for the former Udinese man and will acquire him outright. Before the transfer becomes official, however, Pereyra must find an agreement with Watford. In the coming days the parties will meet in order to hash out an agreement.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 am

We will have a loss on pereyra then... We bought him for 16m right? In would say that we shouldn't sell him for less also..

On the other hand I'm so happy that we are getting 40m from our bench warmers.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Juve are also interested in Bologna's Diawara. After the friendly against Espanyol in Modena, Marotta & Paratici met with Bologna. #LaStampa

hell yeah

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:40 pm

salmano9 wrote:We will have a loss on pereyra then... We bought him for 16m right? In would say that we shouldn't sell him for less also..

On the other hand I'm so happy that we are getting 40m from our bench warmers.

No its not. It doesnt sound so simple. He is in his 3rd year and taking amortization into account, his book value would roughly be around 10M. If we sell less than this fee, we'd be recording a loss. We are recording a profit on his sale if the numbers are true.

We recorded a 0.7M profit on Isla's sale.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Zaza to Wolfsburg almost finalized.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Why? This doesn't make sense to me.

Same for Isla, didn't we buy him for around 14m total?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:22 pm

Juventus reach Brozovic deal?
By Football Italia staff

It’s claimed Juventus have an agreement with Marcelo Brozovic, but Inter will play hardball.

The Croatian midfielder has been linked with the Bianconeri in recent days, but reports this morning said the Beneamata would sell to anyone but the Turin club.

Now Mediaset is reporting that Brozovic has agreed a contract in principle with the Old Lady worth €4.5m per season for the next four years.

That would represent a significant increase in salary, as it’s thought the midfielder earns around €1.2m with the Nerazzurri.

However, Inter remain hugely reluctant to sell, and it’s thought they’d demand at least €30m for Brozovic.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:24 pm

It's an accounting thing. To make it simple, value depreciates over time (like, a player is getting older -> losing value, equipment getting older -> losing value). Obviously it's not that simple, but that's the point.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:48 pm

dronte wrote:It's an accounting thing. To make it simple, value depreciates over time (like, a player is getting older -> losing value, equipment getting older -> losing value). Obviously it's not that simple, but that's the point.

Oh okay, and also because of his injury problems his value depreciated.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Sky - Almost done for Zaza to Wolfsburg. Inter must yield Brozovic, but will give it to Juve or wait English?
08.15.2016 21:15 Alexander Vignati
article read 12869 times

Evening edition of Sky Sport 24, the satellite issuer journalist and columnist Tuttomercatoweb Luca Marchetti has made ​​the point on the Juventus market. Business in sight: "For the transfer of Zaza here we are. The deal is going down, while Juventus played in the Espanyol, the player was in Wolfsburg to visit the sports center. The agreement between Zaza and Germans reach, what is missing between the two companies but a matter of days. the Wolfsburg offers 23 + 2, Juve would like at least 25 fixed. They are details there is to say, every other day should unlock everything. the idea of the Juventus midfield leads to Marcelo Brozović . the Bianconeri would not want to invest much on the boy, even 15 million, but it is not clear the figure that he expects Inter, who must sell the Croatian seen that there is an almost break on the issue renewal. Inter would like by 25 up for Brozovic, relations with Juve are friendly but do business with a historic rival still important for a player might arouse discontent in the square. there are no contact between the two companies, there are between the player's agent and Juventus, who are likely to be a formality since it easily earn more than they get now at Inter. In attack Juventus will not replace Zaza, or rather, it will be with Pjaca or new tactical. Returning to Brozovic, you have to see how it will react Inter: will sell or wait, maybe, possible solutions English as they could be Arsenal, Chelsea or Everton? AC Milan has stood at 13 million gross for Rodrigo Betancur, while Boca Juniors would net 13. Juventus on the Argentine press, strong option for the Uruguayan. The Bianconeri could only act to unleash the rod effect, or to pick up the young and lend it to Italy or to renew the option. Milan feels ahead, but everything is still very open and by tomorrow night there will be an answer. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:36 pm

salmano9 wrote:
dronte wrote:It's an accounting thing. To make it simple, value depreciates over time (like, a player is getting older -> losing value, equipment getting older -> losing value). Obviously it's not that simple, but that's the point.

Oh okay, and also because of his injury problems his value depreciated.

Hehe no its not connected in an accounting sense Razz

It can lower the market value tho (not book value, which is the accounting one)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:34 am

Valencia re-enter Hernanes race?
By Football Italia staff

Valencia have reportedly renewed their interest in Juventus playmaker Hernanes.

The Brazilian midfielder joined the Bianconeri from Inter last summer, but failed to impress during his first season in Turin.

It’s thought ‘The Prophet’ is surplus to requirements for the coming campaign, but so far the Old Lady haven’t been able to sell.

However, Super Deporte is now reporting that Valencia have renewed their interest in the former Lazio man.

The La Liga club are thought to be considering Hernanes and Mario Suarez, but prefer the Juve man due to his creative talents.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 am

There's a race for Hernanes

Must be tag and everyone is running from him Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:11 am

Zaza €25M, Pereyra €15M, Isla €4M, hopefully another €6M from Hernanes will round off to €50M from the sale of these players. Would be fantastic if we could pull it off.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:05 am

Why was Allegri talking about signing 2 Midfielders?

We already would have 6, so that would give us a surplus:
Marchisio
Pjanic
Khedira
Lemina
Asamoah
Sturaro
X
Y

We need only 1 IMO. We have 4 attackers in Mandzu Higuain Dybala Pjaca. We don't need to replace Zaza as reported earlier.

I don't know what the management are trying to do, but I can sense a final day emergency buy like Lemina/Hernanes.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:06 am

According to L'Equipe, Bayern will exercise their option to sign Kingsley Coman in the coming days. Juventus will receive €21m.

Beppe making it rain. Proud Would be disappointed if we don't get a top mid now with all these sales.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:08 am

Who is a top mid though? I don't think money is the problem for us getting a mid now, its availability.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:14 am

That's true. I don't know though. I hope we get someone better than the mentioned targets (Witsel, Matuidi etc)

Have a feeling Cuadrado is coming back and I surely hope so.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 am

I hope so too, but it seems Matic is not an option and started for Chelsea yesterday. After that I don't who would be a good target for CM that we are not already linked with. Rakitic, Kroos, Verratti, Thiago, Nainggolan, Allan are my picks but unavailable.

The only one I see is Koke but there has been 0 links. We could go for Dahoud who is quality but he probably won't move since they already sold Xhaka.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 am

S wrote:According to L'Equipe, Bayern will exercise their option to sign Kingsley Coman in the coming days. Juventus will receive €21m.

Beppe making it rain. Proud Would be disappointed if we don't get a top mid now with all these sales.

L'Equipe is such a shit rag.
We don't have to pay the clause for another year.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:17 pm

I will be dissapointed if we ended up with Brozovic.That guy id useless even for a crap team like last years Inter.Imagine how little impact he will have here.
We need a Diawara (since Pereyra is leaving) and a top mid as a starter.

Idk who Marotta may get but I'm affraid we'll end up with another Hernanes like transfer this year.

btw removing The Prophet would be like a top signing itself...let's pray !
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:39 pm

@Hans

http://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/bayern-rummenigge-we-are-close-to-acquiring-coman-good-news-for--375793

Another €21M to the transfer kitty banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm sure Coman wants to get paid, so signing him to a new 5 year contract means Bayern must purchase him outright a year early.

With an extra $21M in the kitty money really is no object. I haven't done the math but after the Zaza and Pererya sales and getting the Coman money I'm pretty sure we're in the black, meaning no net money spent.

Considering Juve normally spend at least $40-50M every summer I would assume a big signing is on its way. Another name making the rounds is Christian Eriksen. Eriksen, Isco, these are two fantasistas that Allegri dreams about. With all these sales I think this is the summer we get our trequartista. Add in a low cost DM like Gustavo and we are set.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:07 pm

The days are going fast and we aren't being linked with anyone other than Brozovic, who Inter don't want to sell cheaply to us even though Brozo isnpushing for it. I would say paying 30m maximum for him is good enough, not more. 30m + bonuses.

If we don't sign anyone by next tuesday, I think that an emergency MF is coming for sure. I don't remember the last time we sold /let go of this many players in one window:

Pogba Morata Cuadrado Pereyra Zaza Hernanes Caceres.

We have lots of money available, but I don't know what the management are waiting for. Maybe a last minute 20m bid for cuadrado when Chelsea become desperate to sell? He wasn't even in the squad yesterday too.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:37 pm

Where exactly would Cuadrado play? We have Alves now who will start in a 3-5-2 and Licht would start on a 4-3-1-2. If we play a 4-3-3 we would go with Pjaca Higuain Dybala.

Cuadrado would be just a sub. Last year he started because Allegri used him ahead of Licht in the 3-5-2. Otherwise he came off the bench. This year Alves will be our starter in a 3-5-2.

I'd rather we sign 2 more midfielders whereby one can play as a CAM.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:43 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I will be dissapointed if we ended up with Brozovic.That guy id useless even for a crap team like last years Inter.Imagine how little impact he will have here.

Are you in my head ? Because i agree entirely.
I'd prefer spend big on an actual physical and TALL midfielder, than obtaining Brozovic:, a handyman who's so-so.

Gustavo, Witsel or even Yaya Touré (if Juve is down to pay his salary) are all wishable targets.

Matuidi, Brozovic, Herrera, Fabregas... those guys don't even fit our needs. Seriously, i don't get the hype around Brozovic, most of the times i saw him he wasn't a factor on the field.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next