juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Yeah that's why it bugged me today.
AS talks about it, i don't know if they are reliable
http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2016/11/14/primera/1479123832_628257.html
"no quiere renovar" = not renewing ??

Anyways... i truly hope this is just a crap rumor to make view on their website (it works !!)

We are such a slow side without Dybala, it's unbelievable. The least pacey of all the Champions League contenders by far. It's also a shame if every great player nowadays ends up at Real or Barca.

I trust Marotta and the board to make good decisions but i am still hoping Dybala could spend his career at Juve.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 25 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:16 pm

The AS article is misquoting their source. They cite "Il Messagero" and say that "Dybala doesn't want to renew with Juve and awaits Real Madrid".

Meanwhile, just the first line of the article from Il Messagero says:

"The will is shared, the desire reciprocal. Juventus and Dybala have the intentions to continue together in marriage, extending and modifying the contract until 2020"

and then they throw some numbers and go on to speculate that he is esteemed from Madrid and Barca. Nothing specific, just generic stuff.

Bad journalism from AS to get clicks.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:25 pm

Fair enough then cheers

On other news, many sources, talk about the possibility of James Rodriguez, coming on loan this winter. I'm not a big fan of him tbh, but if it concretizes i will be happy, because we need reinforcements.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/11/08/582199f346163f78458b45ca.html

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/James-rodriguez-prete-par-le-real-a-la-juventus-en-janvier/747184

We lose 3 players because of the damn AFCON.

Witsel we don't know if he's coming in January or June. So in the meantime Juve tries to make a loan deal for James or Depay. Imo i don't believe in a Depay move in the slightest, but James kinda fits in the mould.

But if he comes, he must play CAM and not CM where he flopped at Real.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:33 pm

Would love James, big fan. Not just as an AM for also as an SS for when Dybala is not around.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Higuain-Dybala
James
Pjanic-Khedira
Marchisio
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Bonucci-Dani Alves
GOD

Higuain
Pjaca-James-Cuadrado
Marchisio-Sturaro
A.S-Chiellini-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
GOD

I hate how Pjanic and Khedira do their best work in relatively the same space (Pjanic as a RCM with Roma, Khedira in the same role with Juventus)

James would give us even more possibilities with our formation and style of play and has great chemistry with Cuadrado

Now for the reality, I don't see the transfer happening, especially in January.

I really want Witsel to be signed, I think we need some more steel in the midfield and he is very well rounded

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:22 am

Haha Luca I can't imagine you went that far to create formations with James Laughing It's just trash talk Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:55 am

salmano9 wrote:Haha Luca I can't imagine you went that far to create formations with James Laughing It's just trash talk Laughing

It actually took me hours to create those formations so I'm greatly disappointed to find out that this transfer rumour, posted in November, the time of all our great signings, will not happen

Not sure how I will recover from this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:36 am

Fabio Paratici was in London for a few days last week. When out to dinner, I asked what the difference was between Conte and Allegri...

Conte, Paratici explained, spoke of football non stop. Before the match, after the match, at coffee, in the hotel. Everywhere!!

Allegri however, opined Paratici, is supremely intelligent. He talks of football for a few minutes then discusses Art, culture, literature.

Paratici: Allegri's mind reaches all areas, he makes a judgement within minutes and follows his course of action.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:37 am

Luca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Haha Luca I can't imagine you went that far to create formations with James Laughing It's just trash talk Laughing

It actually took me hours to create those formations so I'm greatly disappointed to find out that this transfer rumour, posted in November, the time of all our great signings, will not happen

He was joking, no need for sarcasm.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:37 am

Tarek Khatib ‏@ADP1113 Nov 14
Del Piero met Andrea Agnelli at the Juve HQ last Thursday. Ale could join the Juve management in the near future as club ambassador. #Leggo
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Luca wrote:

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:32 pm

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:37 pm

5 STAR FOOTBALL -  Not fully satisfied with his frontline roster, Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri, together with Bianconeri top brass, are planning a winter offer in order to get Colombian international attacking midfielder/winger James Rodriguez. The 25 year old Colombian wrote an ambiguous message on Twitter that seem to indicate that a movement to Juventus is not only a rumor, but a certainty.

Spoiler:

BUFFON
BARZAGLI-BONUCCI-CHIELLINI
LICHT-PJANIC-MARCHISIO-SANDRO
DYBALA-HIGUAIN-JAMES

damn son Shocked
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:29 am

Hahahahahahaha

@rincon Juve want you.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:49 am

kean will finally play? thats exciting

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:42 pm

@salmano9

Proud I'm coming home!!!!!!
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Laughing Laughing

Be patient moggi, just wait until 7 pm UK time on Saturday!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:47 pm

rincon wrote:@salmano9

I lol'd so hard ! at this - Juve in for Rincon
Juventus Director General Beppe Marotta is reportedly interested in Genoa midfielder Tomas Rincon.

come out of the shadows Rincon admit it, you knew this would happen so you wanted to get more fans and joined the forum?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:@salmano9

I lol'd so hard ! at this - Juve in for Rincon
Juventus Director General Beppe Marotta is reportedly interested in Genoa midfielder Tomas Rincon.

come out of the shadows Rincon admit it, you knew this would happen so you wanted to get more fans and joined the forum?

My activity in the forum is all a master plan to lobby for Rincon to Juve :coffee:

In one of the threads discussing the midfield I said how many Serie A teams had players that would start in front of the defense for us when Marchisio is injured, including Genoa with Rincon hmm

He is the missing piece to bring the CL home imo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:34 am

From tuttojuve, an argentine report uploads a page of the Bentancur contract. Its the 9.5 mill option we had, plus 0.5 mill for after 10 appereances and 0.5 mill after 10 goals.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:06 am

Didn't know Evra has some funny stuff sharing online, videos, pictures,
kill me for saying not to extend his contract,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I love this game Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Juve crisis meeting
Clarification of ideas and Ivanovic idea
From the post-Genoa tension to Allegri on trial: ‘Let’s get our feet back on the ground’
Bonucci out for two months
Marotta thinks about the Chelsea defender
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:26 pm

We are so going to re-sign Caceres Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Lol, if he finds no club that wants him, then he would reconsider.

Ivanovic is a great idea, especially that his contract expires in the summer. Ivanovic and Witsel and we are complete in January. I hope Pjaca will be back in January so that we won't need to get a striker.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Ivanovic been shit since like 2013 ffs

Of course i'd take Caceres over him: been a reliable def over the years, can play RB when needed, still young and already knows the coach & teammates. He did not even play for another club lol... it's like he never left and was injured for about 6 months.

Caceres >>>> Ivanovic imo Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next