juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:08 pm

@rincon

Agreed. Gagliardini is a must especially if Kessie goes to Everton.

Asamoah, Lemina and Hernanes should all be sold in the summer. Witsel, Bentancur and Gagliardini should replace them.

Also if we get N'Zonzi then we could sell Khedira too.

Pjanic
Marchisio
N'Zonzi
Witsel
Bentancur
Gagliardini
Sturaro

Suddenly our midfield goes from average and injury prone to borderline world class in one summer. Add Berardi and a RB and we are set to dominate Serie A for another 6 years.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Khedira and Lemina won't get sold. Especially the first one. We need that depth, we payed a lot this season because of that depth.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:15 pm

and I like Gagliardini but IMO its hist first season let's not get ahead of our self Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:30 pm

Thats not a good argument.

It also Kessie's first season, and it was Sturaro's first season, don't know about Lemina but with how he plays, I hope it was his first season too. It was also Rugani's first season, and Mandragora's, and Pogba hadn't even have a season.

@juve_gigi

Agree with all of that.

Khedira probably won't get sold though, he is fine here. We just can't rely on him for too many games or he gets burnt out really easily.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:03 pm

rincon wrote:Thats not a good argument.

It also Kessie's first season, and it was Sturaro's first season, don't know about Lemina but with how he plays, I hope it was his first season too. It was also Rugani's first season, and Mandragora's, and Pogba hadn't even have a season.

@juve_gigi

Agree with all of that.

Khedira probably won't get sold though, he is fine here. We just can't rely on him for too many games or he gets burnt out really easily.

I am not saying we shouldn't sign him, but one good season doesnt make you world class or first team starter. I am all up for young players thou.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 pm

We shouln't sell Khedira. We got a lot more sticks to sell before him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
rincon wrote:Thats not a good argument.

@juve_gigi

Agree with all of that.

I am not saying we shouldn't sign him, but one good season doesnt make you world class or first team starter. I am all up for young players thou.

Gagliardini wouldn't start. We could play 4-3-1-2:

Pjanic

Witsel Marchisio N'Zonzi

Those are our starters. All experienced veterans. Gagliardini, Bentancur and Sturaro are the bench players.

I love Khedira but he is one pulled hamstring away from being out 2 months and so you cannot rely on him for CL football. N'Zonzi is a beast and a perfect replacement for him.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:43 am

I disagree gigi. Khedira may have that record but he's been nothing but solid. He has been quite reliable. Bolstering our midfield has more to do with two things, first our lack of quality outside of our starting 11: Asamoah, Sturaro, Lemina... it is quite the drop off with how bad they've been performing and on top of that they are injury prone, all of them basically, and second, balancing squad rotation to deal with three competitions/50 games a season.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Di Marzio: "To Caldara Juve may close next week. It also pushes for Gagliardini. Kessie moves away permanently by Juventus"

Gianluca Di Marzio, through its official website, revealed that the Juvemtus next week could close with Atalanta for Caldara: "Juventus in pressing Atalanta, to try to snatch their most precious. One above all, Mattia Caldara, has attracted the attentions of Juventus management, which is determined to close the deal by the beginning of next week. it has been made an appointment with the agent to find the economic agreement and then, consequently, define also the details with the Nerazzurri. Atalanta matters close to a figure close to 20 million euro (yet to realize how hard and how much of the bonus). the arrival is still expected in June, at the end of the season. Juventus but not spring for Gagliardini midfielder who did so much good so far. the Bianconeri also insist for him in the coming days, Allegri promoted him and wants him among his. Intention opposite hand for Kessie, which seems to have been definitively removed from the desires Juve., "wrote the journalist of Sky Sports.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Gagliardini... banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Luca wrote:I disagree gigi. Khedira may have that record but he's been nothing but solid. He has been quite reliable. Bolstering our midfield has more to do with two things, first our lack of quality outside of our starting 11: Asamoah, Sturaro, Lemina... it is quite the drop off with how bad they've been performing and on top of that they are injury prone, all of them basically, and second, balancing squad rotation to deal with three competitions/50 games a season.

I agree Luca. However if both Witsel and N'Zonzi arrive in January then Khedira will be reduced to a bench role. He would play the CL games this year but next year he will be on the bench.

With Bentancur also coming and maybe Gagliardini I don't see a prominent role for Khedira moving forward.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:38 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 30 Cz6bWbLXAAEhZXa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:11 pm

Good performance from Gagliardini vs Milan. Which not many midfielders can say that they have performed this season against Montella's game.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Exclusive: Juventus retire from race to sign Chelsea, Spurs midfield target

18 December at 17:17
Juventus are not going to enter a bidding war to sign Chelsea ant Tottenham midfield target Franck Kessié, our transfer pundit Fabrizio Romano has exclusively learned.

The Ivory Coast International is one of Italy’s most exciting prospects having already scored six goals and registered two assists in the first top flight season of his career.
Juventus, however, are not the only club to be left impressed by the performances of the 19-year-old promise as all the major top Premier League sides have asked information about the former Cesena man.

The bianconeri do not want to invest more than € 20 million to sign the talented midfielder, whilst Tottenham have already offered € 23 million. Juventus do not want to enter a bidding war which could also involve Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal that are also extremely interested in signing Kessié either in January or – more likely –at the end of the season.

​Juventus are closing in on the signing of Axel Witsel despite Chelsea’s last minute interest in the Belgium International and if they can’t sign Kessié on their conditions, they’ll leave the aforementioned Premier League clubs battling it out for the signing of the Ivorian promise.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:52 am

Wise decision by the managers, i think a football club with such a high standing as Juve does not need to buy youngsters in order to develop them. We must buy them at the peak of their career, this is how we will remain a top club.
Sure we need some young guys in the team but we have enough for now. So Kessie out doesn't matter.

Marotta seem to rate Caldara very high so imma trust the board on this one. If Barzagli leaves then we must buy Benatia just in case (even if we start playing 4-3-1-2). A young defense is prone to errors and add to that our keeper situation, because the future GK will certainly be less skilled than Buffon.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:07 am

Well didn't we buy Dybala as basically a one season wonder from Palermo with a massive tag only to see him almost immediately become our best attacker?

What about Pogba?

What about Del Piero?

Buffon? Chiellini?

I could keep going but you get the idea. Juventus has always blended youth with experience and been shrewd on the market. I hope we continue this trend and given its success, I'm sure that we will.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:44 am

Dybala, Pjaca, Sturaro, Lemina, Rugani all young players who are regulars in the team. Kean, Bentancur, Caldara and Mandragora will have their chance sooner or later. That's enough now imo, we need players in the peak of their career the complete the new core of the team... by 2018 Juve will undergo a major transition.

Sometimes we have sparks of genius like the examples you listed, but it comes after a long process of observation. 20M is a standard fee nowadays for a 22 year old "promising" midfielder, if Juve is not willing to go higher it means they don't rate Kessie as much as the media were describing the whole thing.

Not a big deal, by any logic two midfielders will come as reinforcements in January.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:11 am

Luca wrote:Well didn't we buy Dybala as basically a one season wonder from Palermo with a massive tag only to see him almost immediately become our best attacker?

What about Pogba?

What about Del Piero?

Buffon? Chiellini?

I could keep going but you get the idea. Juventus has always blended youth with experience and been shrewd on the market. I hope we continue this trend and given its success, I'm sure that we will.

What about Elia, Ogbonna, Sorensen, Iago Falque, Marrone, Lanzafame, Palladino, Knezevic, Pasquato hell even Giovinco etc..

Not everyone is born to be like the ones you named, and shouldn't.  And Dybala played on level for 3 seasons, 1 in B 2 in Serie A. Buffon played or 6 years in Parma and proved he aint 1 season wonder. Chiellini played for Livorno, Roma and Fiorentina to prove himself. Kessie has yet a season to finish 1 season with Atalanta. He doesnt even have 1 full season under his belt so no he is not even a 1 season wonder yet.

We have one of the best if not the best scouting system anf=d the best DS in Paratici, if hw thinks Kessie aint worth 20m then he aint. Plus we need instant improvement in midfield and proven player like Matuidi, N'zozi, Vidal, Matic etc those are the players that make the difference right now, we are on that level. Kessie needs to justify that 22m fee at least for a season.

I am all up for young players but jumping all in because of cases like ADP, Veratti etc aint the way to go.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:15 am

Juve to secure Caldara

Juventus Director General Beppe Marotta will meet with Atalanta today over Mattia Caldara.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, the Bianconeri official will travel to Bergamo today to secure a move for the young defender.

The 22-year old will move to Juventus in 2018 for a fee of around €15m, with an additional €5m tagged on in appearance-related bonuses.

Attracting attention with his fine performances for Atalanta, the centreback has netted three times in 11 Serie A appearances during the current campaign.

With many top Italian sides having previously shown an interest in the player, the youngster recently admitted that he was flattered by the attention shown by Juve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:27 am

Good. From Marotta's latest interview (tuttojuve and Gazzetta)

"Witsel e Bentancur? Non nascondo che su questi due giocatori stiamo lavorando. Su Bentancur abbiamo un diritto di prelazione che scade ad aprile 2017 e lo riscatteremo. Non lo porteremo a gennaio, ma l'anno prossimo. Witsel è un'opportunità perché scade nel 2017, abbiamo avuto dei contatti con lo Zenit per tentare di anticipare l'acquisizione e rimaniamo in contatto per avere la risposta definitiva".

Witsel and Bentancur? I don't hide that we are working for these players.With Bentancur we have a first right that expires in april 2017 and we are going to exercise it. He won't come in January, but next year. Witsel is an opportunity because he (his contract) expires in 2017, we have contacted Zenit and we remain in contact for a final answer.

Marotta, poi, parla anche di Caldara e Gagliardini: "molto interessanti, osservati da diversi club, italiani e stranieri. Noi monitoriamo e cerchiamo di reclutare i giovani migliori in circolazione: avere uno zoccolo duro di italiani significa avere meno problemi e più facilità di apprendimento dei valori della Juve e del calcio italiano". Una marcia in più per il club bianconero, scritta da sempre nel suo dna. "Una delle componenti vincenti della Juve è il fatto di annoverare parecchi italiani che capiscono cosa significa indossare la maglia bianconera, andare sui campi di provincia e lottare col coltello fra i denti. Ci stiamo attivando per quello e abbiamo gli occhi puntati su diversi giovani".

On Caldara and Gagliardini. They are two interesting players, watched by Italian and foreign clubs. We monitor and search to recruit the best youngsters in circulation: having a hard core of italians means less problems and more ease to learn the values of Juve and Italian football.

One of the winning components for Juve is the fact of counting on several italians that understand what it means to don the bianconera shirt, and go to the fields of the provinces to fight with a knife between their teeth. We are working for this and have our eyes pointed towards several youngsters.
-------------

The bolded part is what Luca is referring to, and he is right.

Last edited by rincon on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:Well didn't we buy Dybala as basically a one season wonder from Palermo with a massive tag only to see him almost immediately become our best attacker?

What about Pogba?

What about Del Piero?

Buffon? Chiellini?

What about Elia, Ogbonna, Sorensen, Iago Falque, Marrone, Lanzafame, Palladino, Knezevic, Pasquato hell even Giovinco etc..

Not everyone is born to be like the ones you named, and shouldn't.  And Dybala played on level for 3 seasons, 1 in B 2 in Serie A. Buffon played or 6 years in Parma and proved he aint 1 season wonder. Chiellini played for Livorno, Roma and Fiorentina to prove himself. Kessie has yet a season to finish 1 season with Atalanta. He doesnt even have 1 full season under his belt so no he is not even a 1 season wonder yet.

We have one of the best if not the best scouting system anf=d the best DS in Paratici, if hw thinks Kessie aint worth 20m then he aint. Plus we need instant improvement in midfield and proven player like Matuidi, N'zozi, Vidal, Matic etc those are the players that make the difference right now, we are on that level. Kessie needs to justify that 22m fee at least for a season.

I am all up for young players but jumping all in because of cases like ADP, Veratti etc aint the way to go.

Luca was arguing the need to sign the best talents, not necessarily Kessie I think.

Lets not stretch things though, Dybala only played half a season at top level (the first half of his last season at Palermo) everything else was just talent without great performances. Even when his end of the season was basically non existent as he had already coming to us.

Bonucci also had had only 1 top season before he joined us.

It is normal for Juve to do deals like this. We refused to pay a bit more and lost Verratti because of it. Like Marotta says, it is the Juve way to sing top talent from Serie A/Italy.

This team has a couple of the best talents of the last Italian generation: Chiellini, Marchisio, Bonucci. Thats the core of our team besides the older guys (Buffon, Barzagli). We need more players like that that carry Juve high.

Rugani will be one surely. Caldara can be one too. Sturaro if he stays for long time. We need more quality there though. We missed on Verratti and will probably not get him any time soon or at all. We won't have Belotti or Bernardeschi (Toro and Fiore...). We absolutely must get Berardi, it would be a huge failure on the management if we don't. We can't miss out on the best young talent coming up right from under us if we want to continue in the same spirit.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:27 am

Bonucci lets go of all ambition and extends until 2021! cheers
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:45 am

rincon wrote:Bonucci lets go of all ambition and extends until 2021! cheers

Damn. I completely forgot about that argument Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:44 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

What about Pogba?

What about Del Piero?

Buffon? Chiellini?

The majority of the players you named were signed and came through our youth ranks

I have no issues with missing out on Kessie, my argument is that we have always signed promising young players and I hope we continue to do so. It is how our team has been built for a long time now.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Caldara seems all but confirmed. 15+5 in bonuses is the price being throzn around. Yet to be decided is when he will join, 2017 or 18. Gagliardini seems like a sure target as well.

With Benatia and Caldara the transition from Barzagli should be safe. Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next