juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:01 pm

http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-90930&menu=news-all

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 21 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:02 pm

Lichtsteiner: 'Fight for Juve place'
By Football Italia staff

Stephan Lichtsteiner insists he will “fight to the end to defend my place” at Juventus, albeit hinting he’ll leave for Inter.

The Switzerland international was left out of the Champions League squad after the arrival of Dani Alves and Juan Cuadrado.

“I am tied to Juventus until 2017 and up until that moment I want to fight to bring success to my team,” Lichtsteiner told media on international duty.

“I know that I was left off the list for the Champions League, but I will fight to the end to defend my place.”

Juve were reportedly furious that Lichtsteiner wanted a move to Inter, so it looks as if he’ll reach the end of his contract in June 2017 without a renewal.

There are suggestions of a January offer from the Nerazzurri for a small fee.

His comments appear to confirm that either way this will be his last season in a Bianconeri jersey.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Lichtsteiner-Inter, Darmian-Juve?
By Football Italia staff

As Stephan Lichtsteiner is still pushing for a transfer to Inter, Juventus will reportedly target Matteo Darmian from Manchester United.

Lichtsteiner is in the final year of his contract in Turin and was urged to move abroad after the arrival of Dani Alves and Juan Cuadrado.

When the Swiss international refused, as he would prefer to join Inter, it sparked a backlash from the Bianconeri.

He was left off their Champions League squad and it’s widely reported he is eager to push for an Inter transfer in January.

According to Tuttosport, Juve are already ahead to January for another spending spree.

The main target is Darmian of Manchester United, though there would be tension considering he used to play for Juve’s fierce rivals Torino.

Another possible swoop is Mattia De Sciglio of Milan, but the Rossoneri repeatedly stated he was not for sale.

Next week Milan should get an influx of €85m from the new Chinese owners, so that too makes it unlikely De Sciglio would be sold.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Darmian is clearly a better option for the future than Lichtsteiner is, with all due respect. Everyone knows that this season is the end of the line for him at Juve. Now personally i just find it disappointing that his association with club ends up in some childish drama "oooooo u wana leave so u wunt play"

If another defensive minded RB is bought then i don't even care if the lad joins Inter, by 2017 he'll be 33 years old and would not have been re-signed no matter what.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:56 pm

CM: Inter Juve to go head to head for Darmian

Former Inter manager Jose Mourinho evidently have blocked Matteo Darmian’s move away from the Manchester club but the Italian ultimately might leave the club in January. According to French press Mourinho’s prime target is Fabinho in the winter window and in that case Darmian can leave the English club which will allow him to have some game time. In that case Juventus and Inter might go head to head for the player.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Juventus €444m lawsuit rejected
By Football Italia staff

Juventus' appeal for €444m of damages from the FIGC and CONI has been thrown out by the TAR court.

The Bianconeri were seeking damages for what they perceive as unfair punishment for their role in the 2006 Calciopoli scandal.

Two Scudetti were stripped from the Old Lady, with one awarded to Inter and the Turin club sent to Serie B as punishment.

Wiretaps later revealed that ex-Nerazzurri President Giacinto Facchetti had also been in regular contact with referee designators, but the statute of limitations had expired so no trial was ever brought.

Juve, citing loss of income and damage to reputation among other things, were seeking €444m in compensation, as well as the reinstatment of the two Scudetti.

However, the Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale has today thrown out their suit, believing that the matter had already been dealt with in a previous appeal submitted in 2006 but later withdrawn, with the club preferring to go to the CONI arbitration chamber, where they lost the case in October of the same year.

The judges therefore ruled that TAR could had no jurisdiction over something which had already been adjudicated.

Bastards, we could have used that money to buy Milan, at least give us our two scudetti back... Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:44 pm

€15m could be enough to complete Manchester United transfer in January...

Juventus are already considering to make an attempt to sign Matteo Darmian in January.

On Tuesday, Tuttosport take claims, originally from France and then in England, which said Manchester United would be interested in Fabinho. Subsequently Jose Mourinho would give the green light to sell the Italian right-back.

As Juventus are said to have been keeping an eye on Darmian for months, this would be a great chance for the Old Lady to land the 26-year-old.

They mention that sources from England claim the player has been devalued, and consider that maybe €15m should be enough to take him.

Darmian is still to make an official appearance for José Mourinho, but he’s a possibility for the Manchester derby on Saturday, since Antonio Valencia is recovering from a minor injury.

The Italian signed for Manchester United from Torino for €18m last summer. He made 39 appearances in his debut season, being used both as a left and right back.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 pm

It'd be kinda weird for Darmian to come mid season from being a bench player in United to be a bench player here. I'd like it, but it'd be weird. Unless Litch leaves in January, but then I think he'll just leave for free in June.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:09 am

Licht is done here. He will be a sub all year. I see him leaving in January, so getting Darmian to replace him would be ideal. Darmian can play both sides so he'd be a good backup, maybe an eventual starter once Alves leaves.

Like you said, if Licht stays in January then he's gone on a free anyways in June. He's good enough to be a starter for Inter or another club.

My first choice would be De Sciglio, but since he is starting for Milan and they are supposedly getting an $85M injection in January from the Chinese for purchases I don't think he's a realistic option anymore. Pol Lirola looks like our future anyways. Our feeder club will develop him properly and in a couple years once Alves retires he should be ready to crack our starting lineup.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:35 am

Even if Litch leaves Darmian would still be behind Alves and Cuadrado and out of our CL list from January. Doesn't seem like a great deal for him.

We are full, whoever comes for Litch will have to know that he will be a back up. So I don't expect a big move.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:02 am

rincon wrote:Even if Litch leaves Darmian would still be behind Alves and Cuadrado and out of our CL list from January. Doesn't seem like a great deal for him.

We are full, whoever comes for Litch will have to know that he will be a back up. So I don't expect a big move.

Cuadrado is not a fullback. He would not be an option in a 4 man backline. So if Licht leaves then Darmian will be the backup to Alves in a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2. Not saying that's a better option than at ManU currently but at least he gets to come back home to Torino and play for the top Italian team. I'm sure if Darmian had a choice to be backup at Manu or backup at Juve where he could live in Italy and eat Italian food all day long and be closer to his family and speak Italian every day he would choose Juve.

It's pretty obvious that Allegri is switching away from the 3-5-2 eventually. The purchase of two wingers in Pjaca and Cuadrado proves this. Yes they can both play in a 3-5-2, but to maximize their strengths we need them playing out wide. Also, Pjanic gives us a legit option as a CAM, much better than Vidal or Pererya or Marchisio.

We might stick with the 3-5-2 all year, who knows, but I'm confident that Allegri will eventually be shifting away from it and building the team towards a permanent 4 man backline.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:23 am

To defend good i believe you need 3 men on the back who can take care for the headers, and 2 wing backs to block the long balls

But to start the game with 5 men in the back is not necessary, you can start with a 442 formation with a guy like cuadrado but when the team has to defend too hard , cuadrado switches to side back

Sandro - chiellini - bonuci - barzagli - cuadrado

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:30 am

You would never play Cuadrado as a fullback in a 4 man back line. He is a true winger in a 4-3-3 and a right wing back in a 3-5-2. He can also cover as a central midfielder and even as a second striker if need be. But you would never actually play him as a fullback.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:49 am

oh yes I would Lol

I would try a 4-4-2 formation like this

---------- Higuain - Dybala --------
Pjaca -- Marchisio - Khedira -- Pjanic
Chiellini - Bonuci - Barzagli -- Alves/Cuadrado

so You have the BBC + Pjaca and Cuadrado who can support to block the long balls when necessary

Pjaca - Chiellini - Bonuci - Barzagli - Cuadrado

hmm hmm

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:14 am

lucianomoggi wrote:oh yes I would Lol

so You have the BBC + Pjaca and Cuadrado who can support to block the long balls when necessary

hmm hmm

Pjanic can be DM, CM or LCM never RCM, its impossible to play like that. Pjaca is not a full back and defense is not his strong side.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 am

lucianomoggi wrote:oh yes I would Lol

hmm hmm

Nooooo Luci, you have about 3 players in their wrong position.

I envision a 4-4-2 like this:

Dybala   Higuain
   Pjaca   Pjanic   Khedira   Cuadrado
   Sandro   Chiellini   Bonucci   Alves

Everyone is in their proper position. You have proper wingers who can then press and turn this into a 4-2-4:

Pjaca   Dybala   Higuain   Cuadrado
                        Pjanic   Khedira
           Sandro   Chiellini   Bonucci   Alves

In my opinion this is a stronger lineup than the 3-5-2. You replace Barzagli and Asamoah and add in our two dynamic wingers in Pjaca and Cuadrado.  I like to see this in the Champions League. Of course if you need to get more defensive than you switch Sandro for Barzagli and move Chiellini to fullback. But I like the set up I'm showing the best. Yes you have Barzagli and Marchisio on the bench but you can't play everybody at the same time.

I'm convinced that with the purchase of Pjaca and Cuadrado and our lack of depth at midfield that this type of formation will be played at some point this year...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:07 am

I'll be ecstatic when we finally play a 4 man back line but it probably is two seasons away.

Also, three players in the midfield is necessity, every top club plays three in the middle, if we play a 3-4-3 or any sort of variation, we are numerically at a disadvantage in the midfield. It's a nice thought for later in the game if we need a goal but three in the middle is a great pillar to always maintain.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:22 am

Yep

I agree with points you and gigi are making that these guys are not really good defenders but it depends who play with, how much attacking minded you want to go

Against someone like barca, bayern, real madrid i would show more respect and use players like evra ,

But against someone like ac milan i think we can attack harder, i would use guys like pjaca and cuadrado instead ,

Its a team who park the bus and you are expected to attack a specially home games

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:45 am

Now it makes more sense...

TS: Juve doing everything possible for Lichtsteiner not to land at Inter...

Tuttosport report that Juventus are doing everything they can in the hope that full back Stephan Lichtsteiner won’t join Inter. The Nerazzurri came in for the Swiss at the end of the mercato but couldn’t complete a deal for the player whose contract runs out in the summer. Juventus never placed him on their Champions League squad list, therefore making him a more attractive player to top European clubs come the January window.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 am

I feel sorry for Licht but is not easy to be a TOP CLUB you have to make hard decisions , and no feeling sorry

however, I would not stop Licht make a move whats best for himself, if that is Inter I would not really stop him,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Juventus will try again for Berardi: an objective for 2017...

The interest of Juventus in Domenico Berardi has not lessened as is reported by TuttoSport, as the Juventus directors are still aiming to bring the talent of Sassuolo to Turin, and in the process they would beat other big clubs to him, including Inter who currently lead the way for the player. They aim to get the player in the summer of 2017, along with Mahmoud Dahoud, the 20 year old regista from Borussia Monchengladbach.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:07 am

This guy Dahoud is seriously talented

Long balls, chip balls, through balls, one and twos, dribbling, shooting,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:19 am

Dahoud looks excellent. He would be the perfect Khedira replacement. Probably gonna be hard to get him though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:43 am

I heard Dahoud really knows how to kick the ball, so he'd be perfect for us...

Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:54 am

yep , 20 years old, super-talented I hope we take him

Whoscored,com

his strengths:
key passes - strong
long shots - strong
passing - strong -
through balls - strong
tackling - strong
concentration - strong

his weakness:
aerial duels

style of play:
like to dribble
like to shoot from distance
like to tackle
commits fouls often

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:42 am

The problem with Dahoud is his height. 5 feet 9 inches. It would not be an issue for us under normal circumstances, but FFS, i think none of our midfielder bar Khedira is above 6 feet.

Apart from this unavoidable concern, yes of course Dahoud seems like a perfect match for us. From what i saw on Youtube since i've never watched Gladbach tbh.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next