juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Juve strongly want Lukaku. If not hig, Lukaku was the second option. Maybe Lukaku will join if Mandzu leaves, but Mandzu is needed!

That rumor is 100% BS.

Kessie is the only player I'd take from Atalanta at the moment. Mandragora, I wanna see him in the Italian cup.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:00 am

I would love for us to sell Sturaro and Lemina and sign Gagliardini and Kessie. Gagliardini is the player Atalanta's system relies on. He is the one doing all the midfielding that allows Kessie to run around, the really missed him against us.

Excellent at providing the physical side of the game and distributing the ball around. Better at everything than Sturaro, and Kessie is better at everything than Lemina.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:31 am

I can see a some player swaps between us and Atalanta to reduce the price.

It definitely sounds like a legit rumor. Hope we can clear the midfield deadwood ASAP. Sturaro, Asamoah and Hernanes need to be the first names on the chopping block.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:37 am

Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina, Hernanes out for Gagliardini, Witsel, Kessie and Bentancur would be great.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:51 pm

rincon wrote:Sturaro, Asamoah, Lemina, Hernanes out for Gagliardini, Witsel, Kessie and Bentancur would be great.

Great minds think alike... Thumbs up
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Warrior wrote:i sincerely hope this Atalanta rumor is only plain BS Neutral

- Caldara was not a solid defender when we faced them
- Gagliardini i don't even know who this fella is, but the fact that Milan is after him makes me nervous
- Kessié seems like a decent option in the midfield
- also, what's the point of Mandragora going the other way ? the kid wasn't given a single chance

With 75M you can buy Vidal 2 times, or you can buy Tolisso + Matuidi, or you can even buy Kessié + Tolisso + someone else...

We need a TOP CLASS MIDFIELDER to help us win the freaking CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... so the solution would be splashing the cash for 3 youngsters, none of them being older than 22 ?? Doesn't make sense at all imo Laughing

About Mandzukic, i think he will leave Juve on a mutual agreement at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He doesn't seem 100% happy right now and it shows on his overall performance.
Zaza most likely not staying at West Ham so he might be back, fair enough for me.

Juventus is built on youth.  You have to replenish the stock to keep on top.  There is a reason Juve is always at or near the top.  You take away Calciopoli and Juve would have completely dominated Serie A for the last 15 years.  This is because we always incorporate youth into our team.  

Guys like Hernanes, Barzagli, Alves, Licht, Evra, Buffon, Khedira, Mandzu all have to be replaced within the next 2 years.  Also, we have some young players like Sturaro and Lemina that are not holding their weight anymore and should be replaced with better young players.

Those 3 young players from Atalanta will become part of the new Juve along with Dybala, Rugani, Kean, Bentancur, Berardi, Pjaca, Sandro, Lirola.  Mix those players in with veterans like Marchisio, Chiellini, Pjanic. Higuain and we are set for a decade or so.  

Marotta has done an excellent job at getting quality players on the team while mixing in some youth as well.  However we need more youth and must look to the future.  The Atalanta players will help us to create a new future at Juve.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:28 pm

I think that we will keep sturaro for 2 more years.  Allegri trusts him and he sees something in him.  He is a Gattuso type of player, plus more energetic but less clever and less technical skills.  Lemina controls the play better.  That is why we saw him come in for sturaro last match against toro. Lemina can be useful if played in position (B2B).

Sell them? No, it is too early. They have time to get better. I would rather sell Asamoah first. Hernanes is slowly integrating and I would leave him until the summer.

It will be difficult to find suitors for Asamoah in the winter though because he didnt prove much.

We will get Witsel in January, hopefully as soon as possible.

I wouldn't splash the cash on the Atalanta players, except for Kessie who I think is the best out of all. We need to strengthen our midfield like it was in the previous years, so getting both Kessie and Gagliardini in the summer would be a waste. It would be good if we buy Gagliardini for maybe 8m and keeo him there on loan to see how well he does in the future years. Kessie is a mixture of Pogba and Vidal and he is really good.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Any purchases being talked about with Atalanta would see them join in the summer, not the winter. Gagliardini for 8m would be a massive steal for us. We paid that for Sturaro and he showed less.

I'm fine with Sturaro playing, I like him and I think he can improve, but if he can be improved on then we shouldn't pass on it.

Sturaro and Lemina haven't showed anything to suggest that they have more potential than the Atalanta duo, and they are older too.

The only positive is that they are used to our team, but thats what preseason is for.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:09 pm

rincon wrote:Any purchases being talked about with Atalanta would see them join in the summer, not the winter. Gagliardini for 8m would be a massive steal for us. We paid that for Sturaro and he showed less.

I'm fine with Sturaro playing, I like him and I think he can improve, but if he can be improved on then we shouldn't pass on it.

Sturaro and Lemina haven't showed anything to suggest that they have more potential than the Atalanta duo, and they are older too.

The only positive is that they are used to our team, but thats what preseason is for.

Gagliardini shouldn't stay with us. IF he did, his carear will be destroyed, because he will not find a lot of space. That is why he should stay in Atalanta for at least 2 more years.

Sturaro is worth at least 10m now. Lemina can be sold for 20-30m in the summer if we find someone better. Lemina won't be short of suitors. Reports today suggest that we are looking closely at Nzonzi.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:18 pm

#TS:

-> #NZonzi to #Juve, we’re ready

-> New contacts with #Sevilla: [CEO] #Marotta aims to polish the details of the R clause payment

Front page of #CdS

-Crazy mercato lights up: 2big acquisitions for [Mr] #Allegri

-#Juve offer €30m in 2 instalments for #Sevilla's #NZonzi

Last edited by S on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:19 pm

Pedulla: Today there were contacts for N'Zonzi. Juve are willing to activate his release clause (30m in 2 installments).

Juventus wants to sign 2 midfielders in January to replace Asamoah & Lemina, who will join their national teams in the Afcon. [Pedulla]

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:25 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Warrior wrote:i sincerely hope this Atalanta rumor is only plain BS Neutral

- Caldara was not a solid defender when we faced them
- Gagliardini i don't even know who this fella is, but the fact that Milan is after him makes me nervous
- Kessié seems like a decent option in the midfield
- also, what's the point of Mandragora going the other way ? the kid wasn't given a single chance

With 75M you can buy Vidal 2 times, or you can buy Tolisso + Matuidi, or you can even buy Kessié + Tolisso + someone else...

We need a TOP CLASS MIDFIELDER to help us win the freaking CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... so the solution would be splashing the cash for 3 youngsters, none of them being older than 22 ?? Doesn't make sense at all imo Laughing

About Mandzukic, i think he will leave Juve on a mutual agreement at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He doesn't seem 100% happy right now and it shows on his overall performance.
Zaza most likely not staying at West Ham so he might be back, fair enough for me.

Juventus is built on youth.  You have to replenish the stock to keep on top.  There is a reason Juve is always at or near the top.  You take away Calciopoli and Juve would have completely dominated Serie A for the last 15 years.  This is because we always incorporate youth into our team.  

Guys like Hernanes, Barzagli, Alves, Licht, Evra, Buffon, Khedira, Mandzu all have to be replaced within the next 2 years.  Also, we have some young players like Sturaro and Lemina that are not holding their weight anymore and should be replaced with better young players.

Those 3 young players from Atalanta will become part of the new Juve along with Dybala, Rugani, Kean, Bentancur, Berardi, Pjaca, Sandro, Lirola.  Mix those players in with veterans like Marchisio, Chiellini, Pjanic. Higuain and we are set for a decade or so.  

Marotta has done an excellent job at getting quality players on the team while mixing in some youth as well.  However we need more youth and must look to the future.  The Atalanta players will help us to create a new future at Juve.

Despite being called "Juventus", the core of the team is composed of experienced players. Pogba and Dybala were the only young players to become starters over the last few years, and Rugani will join the group next year.

Every other youngster we had have been at bench level at best: Sturaro, Lemina, Marrone, Coman etc. This kind of player come and go every two-three years or so, and we replace them with other u-23 we have in our youth system. Will we send a big fat cheque of 75M for 3 unproven guys who play for Atalanta ? i don't believe that in the slightest, we never do this kind of deals.

Top 3 midfielders: Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira
4th: Witsel
5, 6, 7th: ???, Lemina, Sturaro

Hernanes OUT, Witsel IN, one of Kessie/Nzonzi IN... i don't expect more movement than that in January. Bentancur and Mandragora will integrate the team next season so i'd say finding a proper 5th midfielder is much more of a priority. Lemina, Asamoah and Kessie (if he joins) won't be available because of the damn AFCON.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:56 pm

N'Zonzi is such a beast I would love for him to join us !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:30 am

The only problem with N'Zonzi is that he is cup tied, feels a bit weird to pay a release clause in january for a cup tied player.

Last edited by rincon on Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:39 am

N'Zonzi is a solid player. He's strong in physical and aerial duels and a safe passer. 30 mln may be a bit too much (we sold Vidal for 37) but of it's to be payed in 2 years then ok.

However I would prefer to not throw money on limited players like him. Add 30 mln to that amount and you can get most of top midfielders in summer. Koke , Allan , Nainggolan etc are all much better options.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:49 am

30mil is way too much for Nzonzi. cup tied and 28 years-old

And my eyes are burning when people say Sturaro is a Gattuso type player. He is a Padoin type player. First one to clear off along with Asamoah (who I really like, but he isn't on a sufficient level any more)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:57 am

This is something I'd like to see next summer.

Higuain/Mandzukic - Dybala/Berardi

Pjanic/Pjaca

Kessie/Witsel - Marchisio/Mandragora - Khedira/Bentancur

Sandro/Evra - Chiellini/Rugani - Bonucci/Barzagli - Alves/Cuadrado(RWB)

Buffon/Neto

Litch leaves as he wants. Keep Benatia for a back 3. Sell Hernanes, Asamoah and Lemina, maybe Sturaro.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:11 am

For my midfield revamp,

I'd sell : Hernanes, Asamoah, Lemina and maybe Khedira as well. Basically I'd sell 3 out these 4 players.

In : Witsel, Kessie, N'Zonzi, Gagliardini/Bentancur

2017-18 midfield: Marchisio, Pjanić, Witsel, N'Zonzi, Kessie, Bentancur, Sturaro( Padoin-esque backup player)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:17 am

rincon wrote:The only problem with N'Zonzi is that he is cup tied, feels a bit weird to pay a release clause in january for a cup tied player.

i forgot about that Laughing at least Witsel isn't
wanna hear a funny one ? at this point of his career he is still eligible to play for Congo, so he might be another one to leave for the AFCON !!
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:27 am

- Hernanes: kiss your ass goodbye
- Sturaro: keep him for Coppa Italia and easy games
- Lemina: his style of play fits more with the Premier League, if he does not improve until May he will be shown the door
- Asamoah: Sandro's back-up for next year, legit LB/LM but shit CM
- Khedira: i like him, but does he still have fuel in the tank ?

so realistically, this leaves 3 spots for new midfielders
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:39 am

I agree with that except for keeping Asamoah as a back up LB, we have Evra still.

Henanes: gone.
Sturaro: gone if he wants more playing time otherwise stay as a back up.
Lemina: sold for good money to Arsenal, Everton, random EPL team.
Asamoah: gone for any amount of money.
Khedhira: stays.

There are rumors again of a Hernanes-Rincon swap. That'd be a great vice Marchisio for little money. I'd do it and send Mandragora on loan next season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:41 am

Zio Pat is slowly but surely turning into a reliable CB. Is not much more of an offensive threat than Buffon, because of his age and maturity Evra has become VERY defensive-minded.

However, your own scenario is fine enough for me, we are only talking about underperforming substitutes after all.
Spoiler:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:16 am

Sturaro has the grinta, the will to fight for every ball. I would say that he is above lemina in tbe pecking order now. Comparing him to gattuso is too much because of his technical skills only as I said. Allegri sees him as the best possible back up for khedira/Pjanic. Sturaro was played in some of our most important games in the past 2 years ex. Bayern and Real Madrid. He runs a lot and provides the team with a lot of energy.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:17 am

Fully on board with a potential N'Zonzi move. 30M in 2 installments is nothing. Yes we sold Vidal for 37 but N'Zonzi didn't wrap his car around a tree whilst drunk after spending the crucial part of last season with recurring knee problems. If we had sold Vidal 12 months prior to when we did we'd have commanded a much larger fee.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:17 am

C'mon guys, Sturaro is like Gattuso? Razz

Sturaro is an average midfielder, a provincial player. Not even sure how he made La Nazionale. Gattuso meanwhile is a Milanista legend who is a world champion and CL champion. The two are incomparable, as Gattuso was a force on the pitch like no other, whereas Sturaro is hardly noticeable in most games...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:22 am

rincon wrote:This is something I'd like to see next summer.

Higuain/Mandzukic - Dybala/Berardi

Pjanic/Pjaca

Kessie/Witsel - Marchisio/Mandragora - Khedira/Bentancur

Sandro/Evra - Chiellini/Rugani - Bonucci/Barzagli - Alves/Cuadrado(RWB)

Buffon/Neto

Litch leaves as he wants. Keep Benatia for a back 3. Sell Hernanes, Asamoah and Lemina, maybe Sturaro.

Great minds think alike... Thumbs up

However I would like to see a proper RB to backup Alves as I'm assuming we will permanently move to a back 4 next year. And we should definitely sell Sturaro while bringing in Gagliardini. Also, if we get Caldara then most likely we would keep him at Atalanta one more year to get regular playing time and then he can be Barzagli's replacement in 2018...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next