juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:22 pm

rincon wrote:This is something I'd like to see next summer.

Higuain/Mandzukic - Dybala/Berardi

Pjanic/Pjaca

Kessie/Witsel - Marchisio/Mandragora - Khedira/Bentancur

Sandro/Evra - Chiellini/Rugani - Bonucci/Barzagli - Alves/Cuadrado(RWB)

Buffon/Neto

Litch leaves as he wants. Keep Benatia for a back 3. Sell Hernanes, Asamoah and Lemina, maybe Sturaro.

Great minds think alike... Thumbs up

However I would like to see a proper RB to backup Alves as I'm assuming we will permanently move to a back 4 next year. And we should definitely sell Sturaro while bringing in Gagliardini. Also, if we get Caldara then most likely we would keep him at Atalanta one more year to get regular playing time and then he can be Barzagli's replacement in 2018...

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Yeah we need a RB, you are right. I just didn't know who to pick. Lirola's loan is 2 seasons long and he may need the time. Gazzola has been preferred lately over him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:54 pm

juve_gigi wrote:C'mon guys, Sturaro is like Gattuso? Razz

Sturaro is an average midfielder, a provincial player. Not even sure how he made La Nazionale. Gattuso meanwhile is a Milanista legend who is a world champion and CL champion. The two are incomparable, as Gattuso was a force on the pitch like no other, whereas Sturaro is hardly noticeable in most games...

Of course no comparision between them! But I am only looking at the type of player he is, nothing more Smile .
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 pm

rincon wrote:Yeah we need a RB, you are right. I just didn't know who to pick. Lirola's loan is 2 seasons long and he may need the time. Gazzola has been preferred lately over him.

Yeah that's a tough one. The most logical would be Darmian as he hardly plays for Mourinho and would welcome a chance to come back to Italy. He is not cup tied and I think he can be serviceable as Alves's backup until Lirola is ready in 2018 and then he can be Lirola's backup. I don't see Darmian as a long term solution as a starter but moreso as a squad player who can cover for our starter and play well in Serie A and Coppa Italia.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:56 pm

salmano9 wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:C'mon guys, Sturaro is like Gattuso? Razz

Sturaro is an average midfielder, a provincial player. Not even sure how he made La Nazionale. Gattuso meanwhile is a Milanista legend who is a world champion and CL champion. The two are incomparable, as Gattuso was a force on the pitch like no other, whereas Sturaro is hardly noticeable in most games...

Of course no comparision between them! But I am only looking at the type of player he is, nothing more Smile .

I know. Believe me I wish he were Gattuso 2.0 Unfortunately he is not...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Sturaro seems useful in some capacities, he played great versus Real Madrid and against Bayern in the CL in recent years but he's frustrating to watch. Allegri seems to use him in a more advanced way, like a vice Asamoah off the left side this season and I don't think it suits him.

Sturaro was best when he was just responsible for covering space, violently pressing and winning the ball back and making runs forward into space.

He's worse when you ask him to create and finish (although he's scored some amazing goals, he's missed some laughable ones, perfect Juve player Laughing )

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Nzozi is beast you'll be surprised how good he is
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:41 am

Buffon: 'Donnarumma Juve bound? Any big club should get him. Retirement in 2018? perhaps....'

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/buffon-donnarumma-juve-bound-any-big-club-should-get-him-retirem-28283

RETIREMENT- 9th place on the Ballon d'or list? I did not even know but I am pleased to hear this.At 39 years old, to be in the top 10 list is an honor for me but in the end it is the winner who will smile the most. Retirement after the 2018 World cup? The plan is this but I might still play another year after that, it all depends on a specific situation, that only me and the president know about ".
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:44 am

Barzagli nears Juventus return
By Football Italia staff

Andrea Barzagli could return to the Juventus squad for the match against Roma on Saturday, according to reports.

The centre-back dislocated his shoulder in the 2-1 win over Chievo, and it was initially feared that he wouldn’t return until after Christmas.

However, Il Messaggero is reporting that both Barzagli and Marko Pjaca returned to training with the group at Vinovo today, and the former could return to the squad against the Giallorossi.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri won’t rush Barzagli back, but will consult with medical staff and the player himself to evaluate whether he’s ready to return.

That means only Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci are certain to be out, with the Bianconeri now close to full strength.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:57 am

Lirola was included in the EL team of the group stage btw
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:51 am

Pedullà: "A Caldara did make the tour of Italy, but he chose Juve"
12/15/2016 06:45 Editorial TuttoJuve
article read 4934 times
Photo

Alfredo Pedullà spoke of Mattia Caldara situation, promising defender Atalanta, to Tuttojuve.com microphones. Here are his words: "Mattia Caldara chose Juve. Who, apologizing for the delay and maybe attributing - like magic - never had paternity, seeks to trigger auctions by names of other clubs is out of the way. On Caldara we said Juve and confirm: other sources it had sent to Rome, Milan, Naples (how many names? Let's say the whole series a, I mean, in the tour of Italy), but the Bianconeri's advantage, it soon became unbridgeable. Now what should happen to put at risk the operation? a change of course by the defender or of his club, situations unthinkable today. Juve are ready to consider Caldara also something more than 15 million with bonuses and adding a compensation technique. the writer " as anticipated "it is the same that had sent him to Rome to Naples, Milan, everywhere. Amen. And I just reiterate for the sake of fairness (that there is). More or less the same as for Pavoletti or for N'Zonzi. the choice of Caldara (Juventus, in fact) has at least two reasons: the importance of black and white design is the ability to measure up soon with Italian champions in the defense department, and with a young rampant as Rugani. As for Kessie also in this case the situation is clear: Juve hopes that will not trigger an auction to close, having moved from time basic steps with the entourage of the midfielder. Juve auctions do not like ... ".
===
Juve seem to go all in for the trio! How much would we pay for all? 45m max.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 am

From FI quoting Gazzetta

Reports suggest Juventus have a deal for Atalanta’s Mattia Caldara, but he’ll stay in Bergamo until 2018.

The 22-year-old defender has impressed for the Orobici this season, attracting interest from the biggest clubs in Serie A.

This morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that a deal has more-or-less been worked out which will see the Bianconeri secure his signature.

General manager Giuseppe Marotta is keen to secure a replacement for Andrea Barzagli, who will turn 36 in May.

The basic agreement is that Caldara will sign for Juve, but will be loaned back to Atalanta until the summer of 2018.

The Orobici want some of the Turin club’s youth players in return, but it has not yet been decided who those players will be.

Caldara’s teammate Franck Kessié, however, appears to be closer to a move to the English Premier League.

It’s expected that Everton will offer €25m [£21m] for the Ivorian, and given that the Bianconeri have alternatives they’re prepared to stand aside rather than match that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:33 am

Perfect deal if we let him stay at Atalanta and we kept our current CBs for another season. Then Barzagli will probably retire/leave (he will be 37!) and be replaced by Caldara.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:56 am

Give Gattuso a chance nowadays and he'll bench Sturaro for the rest of his life.

Sturaro is only mediocre when he's playing deep , like in front of the defense. You can't ask him to pass or run forward , he's simply useless in that way. He and Hernanes make many mistakes even against weak Serie A sides , imagine what they'll do against top CHL sides.
Asamoah is also in a difficult time but at least he has the injuries excuses. Hernanes and Sturaro don't and we better replace them starting in January hopefully.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Lemina, Hernanes and Asamoah need to be replaced before Sturaro. Asamoah just can't play. The injuries are a shame, but it happened and Juve can't have a player like that around.

Lemina is just a player we don't need. He needs to improve on a lot of things and I don't think we'll give him enough chances to do so. He lacks so many basics about the game. His decision making is by far the worst in the squad. Plus twice now we failed to score because of selfishness from him.

Hernanes is better but we can, and must, obviously improve on him. Let him go to Genoa and shine there.

Sturaro at least understands the game so much better than Lemina. He is always where we need him to be. Thats his biggest asset. He runs, he tackles, he covers ground and he is smart about it. What he needs is a lot of improvement in his passing. Anyway he is useful.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:03 pm

rincon wrote:Lemina, Hernanes and Asamoah need to be replaced before Sturaro. Asamoah just can't play. The injuries are a shame, but it happened and Juve can't have a player like that around.

Lemina is just a player we don't need. He needs to improve on a lot of things and I don't think we'll give him enough chances to do so. He lacks so many basics about the game. His decision making is by far the worst in the squad. Plus twice now we failed to score because of selfishness from him.

Hernanes is better but we can, and must, obviously improve on him. Let him go to Genoa and shine there.

Sturaro at least understands the game so much better than Lemina. He is always where we need him to be. Thats his biggest asset. He runs, he tackles, he covers ground and he is smart about it. What he needs is a lot of improvement in his passing. Anyway he is useful.

Yes exactly my point.

The report about Caldara says something about Kessie with Everton... it would be sad not seeing him join us tbh..
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Juve, clings to Caldara: details of the transaction
15.12.2016 12:10 Joseph Giannone
article read 9753 times
Photo

Juventus have decided to react to the "offensive" by Milan and Inter for Mattia Caldara, central defender born in 1994 and Atalanta of the national Under-21, and would close the circle to bring in Turin defender at the end of the season or at the later, in 2018. the deal, as reported by "the Quotidiano.net", would now at an advanced stage, with Juve that should pour into the club coffers Bergamo € 15 million plus bonuses, amount as may be "cushioned" with the inclusion of one welcome compensation technique to Atalanta. The impression, however, is that Juve will not stop buying the only Caldara by the Nerazzurri, since the intention of Marotta would be to make Bianconeri also Kessie and Gagliardini.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:52 pm

So Benatia is only a bench option for this season and no longer in Juve's plans? I thought he could have been a good Barzagli replacement, but I guess his injury prowness plus Allegri's curse with injuries is not a good combination.

I agree with Luca's and rincon's assessment on Sturaro. He's a fine player to have but you can't build a midfield with the majority of the players like that. It's like DMilan's Allegri when it had Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Nocerino, Muntari, Boateng, Emanuelson.

Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:12 pm

There's time for Benatia and I think we have to buy him ?! We need quality back ups. So after Barzagli retires, we'll be with 33 yr old Chiellini 29 Bonucci 23 old Rugani + Benatia 4 cbs isn't enough with Chiellini getting injured so often so Caldara is great.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Benatia was never supposed to start this season, he always gonna back up BBC. Next season its in the air. It depends on Barzagli form and Chiellini injuries. Benatia and Rugani will fight it out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:18 pm

Benatia played his fair share of games, he is obviously not a starter when the BBC is fit, but i'd say he must have around 10 appearances so far. He is the first to be called when someone is injured and plays well.

Benatia is the 4th choice CB and Rugani is 5th. I prefer by far that we activate Benatia's 17M clause instead of buying Caldara.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Juventus is expected to announce the contract extensions for Bonucci & Dybala soon, as there's already an agreements with them. [Mediaset]

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:50 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
However I would like to see a proper RB to backup Alves as I'm assuming we will permanently move to a back 4 next year.  And we should definitely sell Sturaro while bringing in Gagliardini.  Also, if we get Caldara then most likely we would keep him at Atalanta one more year to get regular playing time and then he can be Barzagli's replacement in 2018...

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:55 pm

Warrior wrote:Benatia played his fair share of games, he is obviously not a starter when the BBC is fit, but i'd say he must have around 10 appearances so far. He is the first to be called when someone is injured and plays well.

Benatia is the 4th choice CB and Rugani is 5th. I prefer by far that we activate Benatia's 17M clause instead of buying Caldara.

We will do both. Benatia will be purchased outright for next year and Caldara will replace Barzagli in 2018. Chiellini is getting old and injury prone. We cannot rely on him to play a full year anymore. He will be 34 in 2018 so he may not even be a starter then. And Caldara will need a year to integrate so by 2019 Chiellini may be gone.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:00 pm

I really don't want to miss on giving Gagliardini a chance. Failing to get one of him or Kessie will be a mistake, they are right there for Juve to come in. His combination of passing and physicality is rare, he is less flashy than Kessie but maybe more important for Atalanta. If Kessie does go to the EPL then we should be all over Gagliardini.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:08 pm

@rincon

Agreed. Gagliardini is a must especially if Kessie goes to Everton.

Asamoah, Lemina and Hernanes should all be sold in the summer. Witsel, Bentancur and Gagliardini should replace them.

Also if we get N'Zonzi then we could sell Khedira too.

Pjanic
Marchisio
N'Zonzi
Witsel
Bentancur
Gagliardini
Sturaro

Suddenly our midfield goes from average and injury prone to borderline world class in one summer. Add Berardi and a RB and we are set to dominate Serie A for another 6 years.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next