juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:51 am

He doesn't take too many shots, which I like. Most of his attempts are from runs or one touches, barely any long shots with space. Marchisio's are great though, thats not a bad player to be compared though.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:21 am

salmano9 wrote:Don't get fooled by these stats. He is doing great on set pieces mainly. He needs to improve his non-set piece game.

He's always been like this. He is a boring footballer except his set pieces.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 am

free_cat wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Don't get fooled by these stats. He is doing great on set pieces mainly. He needs to improve his non-set piece game.

He's always been like this. He is a boring footballer except his set pieces.

Even he admits that he is not playing like he was at Roma. Hos performance has dropped, but he has lots of time to improve. Our style is different now and we will hopefully adapt, just like how we did when Vidal was gone, even though we miss him so much.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:22 pm

He must truly be an amazing player to be able to pick up 6 assists off set pieces... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:48 am

Juventus agree € 14m transfer fee for talented Italian defender...

09 December at 18:35
Juventus and Atalanta have reached economic agreement over the transfer of talented Italian defender Mattia Cadara, Sportitalia reports. The Serie A giants are planning to invest € 13-14 million on the 22-year-old centre-back who is also on the agenda of many other Italian clubs like Roma, Inter, Milan and Napoli.

The Old Lady needs to find economic agreement with the player too in order to close the agreement and beat the competition from their Serie A rivals. Trouble is, either Milan, Inter, Roma and Napoli would offer Caldara a straight transfer in January, whilst Juventus could propose him to stay for six more months on loan at Atalanta before moving to the J Stadium once the 2017-18 campaign begins.

Juventus are also in transfer talks to sign Caldara’s teammate Franck Kessie, but the bianconeri have seen Liverpool and Tottenham jumping to front of the queue with the Premier League giants that have already made big money proposals to sign the Ivorian midfielder in January.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:49 am

Caldara and Kessie. Thank you Atalanta...

banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 am

This CB monopoly Laughing

If its true, are we not planning on signing Benatia at the end of the season or is Barzagli retiring early?

BBC + Rugani, Caldara and Benatia is one CB too much. Even if Chiellini is injury prone and Barzagli is old. A good thing is that Caldara plays in the middle of a back 3.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:27 pm

I'd agree if it wasn't us and we've already been forced to play a left back and attack minded right back at CB this season with injuries plus our back 3 love affair.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:34 pm

We currently have 5 CB's but couldn't even play a back 3 last game because only 2 were fully fit. Barzagli is at the end of the road. Not sure if he will be back next year. Chiellini is good for only around 20 games a year. So signing one of the better young Italian defenders makes good business sense.

Lirola Caldara Rugani Sandro

Our backline would be set for the next decade.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:40 pm

Our future starting 10:

Lirola Caldara Rugani Sandro

Kessie Mandragora Bentancur

Berardi Kean Dybala

If the Caldara, Kessie and Berardi transfers go through our whole starting lineup is set for the next decade. The only missing piece is the heir to GIGI.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:21 pm

^ That's why we'll get Donnaruma Very Happy

We need to get rid of Hernanes and one between Sturaro/Asamoah.

I heard that we'll pay 30 mln € to Atalanta for both Caldara and Kessie. They seem promising , especially Kessie is a opportunity we shouldn't miss.We can use our good relations and offer them our deadweight players for free Wink

We seriously need to make changes to our defense , I fear the fact that we may be facing strong teams in CHL without a fully fit BBC , especially now that our midfield has lost a lot of it's grinta.
I doubt we'll get both Atalanta players but we need a young defender and maybe it's time for Barzagli to go , or we send back Benatia who I see no reason why not to keep him.Barzagli will be a great defender even at 40 but we need him to stay fit. Chiellini also has injury problems often.

Also we must buy a midfielder in January , Witsel or sm else but we need a bit more quality there.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:38 am

Asamoa needs to go ASAP before he gets injured again and isn't worth a dime.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:10 am

rincon wrote:This CB monopoly Laughing

If its true, are we not planning on signing Benatia at the end of the season or is Barzagli retiring early?

BBC + Rugani, Caldara and Benatia is one CB too much. Even if Chiellini is injury prone and Barzagli is old. A good thing is that Caldara plays in the middle of a back 3.

What are you talking about lol! Barzagli is even more fit than Chiellini!

@gigi: Lol the line up you mentioned just won't happen lol. Just pure fantasy. Sportitalia isn't a reliable source too. I hope for Kessie, but English clubs have more money and it would be easier for Atalanta to sell abroad. For Caldara, I don't know much about him, and I think that Bonnuci will be here for at least 3 more years or even more. I think Chiellini will retire early at 34/35 with his injury problems! Rugani is promising. Our Ramos!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:17 am

http://www.juvefc.com/juventus-deal-franck-kessie-mattia-caldara/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:49 am

juvealbanian wrote:We need to get rid of Hernanes and one between Sturaro/Asamoah.
DeviAngel wrote:Asamoa needs to go ASAP before he gets injured again and isn't worth a dime.

i could not agree more with those statements, Witsel >>> all 3 of them

Hernanes as a link with Genoa and some portuguese club
Asamoah is an easy player to sell/loan, he is a good LM for any club in this world exception made of the very finest ones
Sturaro brings energy and stamina but we could find someone better for the same job

Caldara was pretty bad last week imo, maybe it was just one bad game but i hope we activate the option to buy Benatia instead (17M)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:57 am

salmano9 wrote:http://www.juvefc.com/juventus-deal-franck-kessie-mattia-caldara/

So one minute you post that my lineup is pure fantasy and the English clubs have more money and the next minute you post a link that says we are signing both Caldara and Kessie?   Razz

Last edited by juve_gigi on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:59 am

Berardi will also be coming next summer so my fantasy lineup will be 100% complete... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Hhahahahahahahahahaaha

Now reports say liverpool 27m lol.

I don't know if Berardi wants to play for us tbh.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Some bullshit reports say that we gonna throw Atalanta 75 mln for Kessie , Gagliardini and Caldara. No chance of happening but if it does it means we are fu.... buying any good player that emerges from Serie A.

They are all young players and if Paratici & Marotta see potential in them why not? 75? After we payed 122 mln € for Pjanic and Higuain ? Is this real life ?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:44 am

Zenit are ready to let Axel Witsel join Juventus in January, La Gazzetta dello Sport reports.

The Belgium international has long been linked to a move to the Serie A champions, with a deal at the end of the previous transfer window being blocked by Zenit.

Witsel's contract expires at the end of the season, but the Russian side are willing to sell him to the Serie A champions in the January transfer window for €6 million.

http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/news/rumours-zenit-to-let-witsel-join-juventus/10gkcsv19tjkr1kzsv7n0v3cj2
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:47 am

TOUCHLINE INCIDENT COULD SPARK WEST HAM MOVE

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic’s furious reaction to being substituted in the Turin derby yesterday could trigger a move away from the Serie A club, according to Calciomercato.it.

The Croatian reacted badly to being replaced by Paulo Dybala in the 71st minute during Juve’s 3-1 victory over Torino. The 30 year old had missed some opportunities during the match and was visibly upset by manager Massimiliano Allegri’s decision as he kicked a water bottle and the wall on his way back to his seat on the bench.

After the match Mandzukic did apologise saying he needed to accept the coach’s decision but Calciomercato,it believe that despite his contrition, the forward’s days at the Serie A champions could be numbered with both West Ham and Tottenham looking to make a move for the striker.

Juve may however only allow Mandzukic to leave at the end of the season as targets such as Porto’s Andre Silva and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku may only be available next summer.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:51 am

Juventus prepare triple swoop for Atalanta stars

The Bianconeri are reportedly ready to purchase three of Atalanta’s key players.

Juventus and Atalanta could soon close the transfers of Franck Kessiè, Mattia Caldara and Roberto Gagliardini, a deal worth €75 million according to Goal’s Manuele Baiocchini.

This deal would be a major coup for the future of Juventus as a whole. It’s a very rare occurrence when three highly rated youngsters burst onto the scene at the same time, but it does explain Atalanta’s meteoric rise in 2016.

The two clubs have a very long business relationship which has primarily seen players and cash exchanged over the years.

Filippo Inzaghi, Tacchinardi and Montero are only a few of the names who’ve made the trip from Bergamo to Torino to play with Juventus. The same could be done with Kessié, Caldara and Gagliardini in January.

According to Baiocchini, the proposed figure for the 3 players is close to €75 million for the complete package. It’s a long term investment considering the ages of the players. The trio ranges from 19-22 years of age.

There are motives between the two clubs to close the deal before the start of the January transfer window. Other clubs are interested in the other players individually such as Milan on Gagliardini, Napoli on Caldara and about half of Europe on Kessié. But Juve are so far the only ones offering a package deal worth €25 million per player, there’s also reports that Rolando Mondragora would be heading the opposite direction to Atalanta as well.

Juve are famous for stockpiling youth, and it’s cases like this where it comes in handy. Sporting Director Giuseppe Marotta could further entice his Atalanta counterpart by offering not only a significant amount of cash, but also promising youngsters from the J-Academy as well.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:55 am

juve_gigi wrote:TOUCHLINE INCIDENT COULD SPARK WEST HAM MOVE

Juventus striker Mario Mandzukic’s furious reaction to being substituted in the Turin derby yesterday could trigger a move away from the Serie A club, according to Calciomercato.it.

The Croatian reacted badly to being replaced by Paulo Dybala in the 71st minute during Juve’s 3-1 victory over Torino. The 30 year old had missed some opportunities during the match and was visibly upset by manager Massimiliano Allegri’s decision as he kicked a water bottle and the wall on his way back to his seat on the bench.

After the match Mandzukic did apologise saying he needed to accept the coach’s decision but Calciomercato,it believe that despite his contrition, the forward’s days at the Serie A champions could be numbered with both West Ham and Tottenham looking to make a move for the striker.

Juve may however only allow Mandzukic to leave at the end of the season as targets such as Porto’s Andre Silva and Everton’s Romelu Lukaku may only be available next summer.

Rumor, rejected by Mandzu and Nedved.

For me, team comes first and as a competitor I always want to help my 'squadra' achieve a good result. Therefore, I was disappointed to leave the pitch because I could not help my teammates on the field while the score was still unfavorable (1-1). My good mood after another important win won't be spoiled by those who are trying to find something negative even after triumphs. ���� #TeamWork #TeamSpirit #TeamComesFirst #FinoAllaFine #ForzaJuve #Juventus ⚪️⚫️
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:52 am

If Mandzu goes to the EPL, he will explode. Thankfully he is ours.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:32 am

i sincerely hope this Atalanta rumor is only plain BS Neutral

- Caldara was not a solid defender when we faced them
- Gagliardini i don't even know who this fella is, but the fact that Milan is after him makes me nervous
- Kessié seems like a decent option in the midfield
- also, what's the point of Mandragora going the other way ? the kid wasn't given a single chance

With 75M you can buy Vidal 2 times, or you can buy Tolisso + Matuidi, or you can even buy Kessié + Tolisso + someone else...

We need a TOP CLASS MIDFIELDER to help us win the freaking CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... so the solution would be splashing the cash for 3 youngsters, none of them being older than 22 ?? Doesn't make sense at all imo Laughing

About Mandzukic, i think he will leave Juve on a mutual agreement at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He doesn't seem 100% happy right now and it shows on his overall performance.
Zaza most likely not staying at West Ham so he might be back, fair enough for me.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:57 am

Juve strongly want Lukaku. If not hig, Lukaku was the second option. Maybe Lukaku will join if Mandzu leaves, but Mandzu is needed!

That rumor is 100% BS.

Kessie is the only player I'd take from Atalanta at the moment. Mandragora, I wanna see him in the Italian cup.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next