juvealbanian
Warrior
salmano9
Luca
juve_gigi
28 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:50 am

Caldara seems all but confirmed. 15+5 in bonuses is the price being throzn around. Yet to be decided is when he will join, 2017 or 18. Gagliardini seems like a sure target as well.

With Benatia and Caldara the transition from Barzagli should be safe. Thumbs up

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 31 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:31 am

We need a balance between signing top young players and top players

We can't just stop signing promising youth players because it's a 'gamble'

We keep reading articles about how we're unwilling to enter bidding wars with *Insert one of about 20 teams here* so if we can't consistently out bid teams for players in their prime we need to find the next generation of young players or else the level of competitiveness in our squad will nosedive rapidly when the core of our team is finished.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:02 am

Agreed Tom, but I mean signing a player always poses some risk, regardless of their age, previous physical condition or level. They're joining a new team and system and lord knows that can go many ways.

I like Juventus because in these last 5 years we are known for signing "outcasts", promising players and established ones

Outcasts:
Players in the last years of their contracts, or deemed finished. Pirlo, Tevez, Dani Alves, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Khedira etc.

Prime players:
Pjanic, Higuain, Mandzukic, Vidal

Young players:
Dybala, Pogbito, Sturaro, Lemina

You won't really find a team that has done better on the market than Juventus in this time period. Bayern Munich is probably the only team, Atletico Madrid has done quite well too.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:40 am

The one thing that's unclear to me is will Bentancur stay with us or get loaned out in the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:05 am

We can't know yet. I'd guess he'll get some training in preseason to see where he is at and then they'll decide.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:12 am

I don't think the way Marotta handles transfers is risky at all. It's as low risk-high reward as you can possibly get.

The players Devi listed were all under Secchi/Blanc/Cobolli's jurisdiction and thus irrelevant.
Dybala and Pogba are completely different cases. Dybala was one of the best strikers in the league period, not just one of the best youngsters. Pogba on the other hand was supposed to be a youngster like Mandragora and maybe loaned in january. He was fiftch choice CM behind MVP and Giac, and he only played as a sub in the last 10 minutes in the beginning of his first season, and even that was only because Asamoah somehow got turned into a LWB despite being bought for his CM's credentials. Then he started scoring wondergoals in those short cameos, got increasingly more relevance in Juve's midfield and the rest is history.

The way Marotta operates with youth is by monopolizing the market, very similarly to how Moggi did in his days: getting his grip on the most promising talents, securing first options, acquiring co-ownerships (when they were still there), buying and then loaning back/having a buy back clause. He never relies on his youngsters purchases for his team, but in the chance they become as good as the players at Juve, he will integrate them in the first team. He does this with so many players that some are bound to come to fruition (like Rugani, Sturaro, Zaza). Usually the one that don't get into the first team right away but are bought for a large sum and parked somewhere else (like Berardi, Sturaro, Rugani and in this case Caldara) are the one he expects to be in the first team ASAP.
He obviously didn't felt it was worth to buy Kessie because he thinks there are better young prospects that would be cheaper, and because he thinks he could buy better playrs to improve the first XI for that amount. If he rates Caldara higher than him and feels there's more need for Caldara than Kessie I'd trust him tbh.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:21 am

2018 will be a really important year for us. Buffon, Barzagli probably retiring. We bave to accomidate by signing these promising players. That is what the board is thinking about this moment, planning for the future before it is too late. Gradually we need to integrate the youngsters. Caldara and Rugani will be the future. Rugani is becoming more reliable than before, but he needs to improve because sometimes he is caught out of position. Nonetheless, he is learning a lot from BBC and Buffon.

No matter who we sign to replace Buffon, he will have lots of pressure on him. It might take us some time until we find the perfect replacement. We must run a risk like we did for Dybala and might spend at least 30m for a GK. I think that as Marrota said, it is important to have Italian core, so we might go for an Italian GK i.e Zoff Peruzzi Buffon. I think that Oblak is really good, but it depends on whether we would want to buy an Italian GK as I said.

As for Kessie, it is not a big deal if he does not join. We are chasing many midfielders now and Marrota and Paratici are evaluating, the thing they do best. Marrota won an award recently for being the best sporting director in the world.

You know what? Why don't we sign all the best players from Serie A like we do best and make others weaker? Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:13 am

Juventus reach agreement for Caldara and Gagliardini

Juventus will part ways with €45 Million in order to attain Atalanta’s Caldara and Gagliardini.

Juventus are looking to maintain a strong core of Italian’s in their squad, and have continued that tradition with two key acquisitions.

According to La Gazzetta Dello Sport, the Bianconeri have agreed to purchase the rights of Atalanta’s Caldara and Gagliardini.

The players will cost 20 million, and 25 million euros respectively which will boost the coffers of Atalanta.

Both Caladara and Gagliardini will stay at Atalanta for the reminder of the season, after which will join Juventus in the summer.

Atalanta’s other youth prospects Kessie and Petagna look to stay for the time being. However both are highly sought after.

Kessie has been linked to a move to the Premier League, whilst Petagna who is an appealing prospect is considered to young to be signed by Juventus.

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:Well didn't we buy Dybala as basically a one season wonder from Palermo with a massive tag only to see him almost immediately become our best attacker?

What about Pogba?

What about Del Piero?

Buffon? Chiellini?

I could keep going but you get the idea. Juventus has always blended youth with experience and been shrewd on the market. I hope we continue this trend and given its success, I'm sure that we will.

What about Elia, Ogbonna, Sorensen, Iago Falque, Marrone, Lanzafame, Palladino, Knezevic, Pasquato hell even Giovinco etc..

Not everyone is born to be like the ones you named, and shouldn't.  And Dybala played on level for 3 seasons, 1 in B 2 in Serie A. Buffon played or 6 years in Parma and proved he aint 1 season wonder. Chiellini played for Livorno, Roma and Fiorentina to prove himself. Kessie has yet a season to finish 1 season with Atalanta. He doesnt even have 1 full season under his belt so no he is not even a 1 season wonder yet.

We have one of the best if not the best scouting system anf=d the best DS in Paratici, if hw thinks Kessie aint worth 20m then he aint. Plus we need instant improvement in midfield and proven player like Matuidi, N'zozi, Vidal, Matic etc those are the players that make the difference right now, we are on that level. Kessie needs to justify that 22m fee at least for a season.

I am all up for young players but jumping all in because of cases like ADP, Veratti etc aint the way to go.

The majority of the players you named were signed and came through our youth ranks

I have no issues with missing out on Kessie, my argument is that we have always signed promising young players and I hope we continue to do so. It is how our team has been built for a long time now.

Оh I thought its for Kessie, my bad then.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 am

Dybala  Kean  Berardi

Bentancur  Mandragora  Gagliardini

Sandro  Rugani  Caldara  Lirola

BUFFON (confirmed playing until 65)

Our team is set for the next decade. The future looks bright...  cheers cheers
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:09 am

juve_gigi wrote:Dybala  Kean  Berardi

Oh one of these will flop Very Happy but who ? my money is on Lirola and Kean
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:46 am

Don't forget about Sensi.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:55 am

We have Sensi, Spinazzola and others. A couple are bound to not reach Juve level surely. The one I rate the highest besides established players like Dybala, Sandro or Berardi, is Mandragora. Terrible to get those two injuries in a row after a good season at Pescara and having Allegri's trust. No clue how, or if, he will come back.

Lirola is playing well and he is 19, not too worried about him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Dybala  Kean  Berardi

Oh one of these will flop Very Happy but who ? my money is on Lirola and Kean

Kean will be a superstar, mark my words... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:05 pm

rincon wrote:We have Sensi, Spinazzola and others. A couple are bound to not reach Juve level surely. The one I rate the highest besides established players like Dybala, Sandro or Berardi, is Mandragora. Terrible to get those two injuries in a row after a good season at Pescara and having Allegri's trust. No clue how, or if, he will come back.

Lirola is playing well and he is 19, not too worried about him.

I rate Mandragora higher as well than Sensi. Two years younger, bigger, stronger on the ball and can play a similar role to Thiago Motta. Our new regista. I hope his injuries are behind him and he gets loaned out in January to get lots of playing time.

With Witsel, Bentancur and Gagliardini coming next year he may get loaned out for the 2017 season.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Witsel to Juventus in 10 days?

Juventus are aiming to tie up a deal with Axel Witsel in the next 10 days, reports suggest.

The Zenit St Petersburg midfielder was on the verge of joining the Bianconeri in the summer, but the deal collapsed with the Belgian already in Turin.

With his contract expiring in the summer, it has already been confirmed that Witsel will join the Old Lady, but it’s not clear if the move will happen in January.

According to Tuttosport, Juve are working hard to try and find a deal with Zenit in the next 10 days, meaning the player could arrive as soon as the transfer window opens.

That would allow the maximum possible time for Witsel to integrate with the squad ahead of the return to Champions League action.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Marotta: 'Juve have Atalanta deal'
By Football Italia staff

Beppe Marotta confirmed Juventus “will sign someone from Atalanta” in January, most likely Mattia Caldara or Roberto Gagliardini.

“I will not deny we have set our sights on some interesting young players in Italian football, which continues to churn out talents,” director general Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are working and negotiating with some emerging talents who deserve to be on the main stage.”

Marotta was asked if these were Atalanta pair Caldara in defence and midfielder Gagliardini.

“We have a good rapport with Atalanta and I won’t deny we did meet. The transfer window opens in January, but I can confirm we will sign someone from them.”

It’s reported 22-year-old Caldara will remain with Atalanta on loan until the end of the season or even until June 2018.

The cost of the operation should be €18m plus bonuses.

The centre-back has scored an impressive three goals in 11 Serie A games this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Why go for Gagliardini too? 25m is toooo much for him! He hasn't done anything yet! Caldara I understand, but not Roberto.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Why Caldara over Galgiardini?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:32 pm

salmano9 wrote:Why go for Gagliardini too? 25m is toooo much for him! He hasn't done anything yet! Caldara I understand, but not Roberto.

Have you watched Gagliardini play?  He's gonna be a stud and a regular for La Nazionale. Caldara is just the icing on the cake. Gagliardini is the jewel in that deal.

$25 million is a drop in the bucket these days for a 22 year old rising midfield star. Heck we were gonna pay almost $20 million for Witsel in the summer!!  Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:38 pm

Bentancur: “I Will Be Joining Juventus In June.”

Boca Juniors midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur confirmed that he will be joining the Italian champions in the summer.

Rodrigo Bentancur will be a Juventus player shortly. After Giuseppe Marotta’s comments confirming the player’s signing, the midfield spoke at Uruguay’s U-20 training camp. In what was a brief statement, he told reporters:

“I will go to Juventus in June, I know that the deal is closed.”

Bentancur was previously being courted by a number of Europe’s top clubs including Milan but it appears that he will be joining Juventus shortly.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Exclusive: Valencia make offer to tempt Juventus duo

Valencia are interested in signing Juventus’ outcasts Hernanes and Simone Zaza, calciomercato.com has exclusively learned. The LaLiga giants are coached by Italian boss Cesare Prandelli who is a long time admirer of both footballers.

Hernanes could leave Juventus if one or two new midfielders are signed by the Old Lady in January. The Brazilian playmaker has already found economic agreement with Valencia and Juventus are open to sell the player on loan with option to buy.

If Witsel joins the Old Lady, Hernanes is likely to complete a move to Valencia.
Zaza, on the other hand, is set to return to Juventus after the end of his loan spell with West Ham. Zaza, however, is not going to stay at the J Stadium for long time as the Serie A table leaders are already looking for potential bidders.

If the Italian striker cut his salary, Valencia can sign him in January on loan with option to buy, the same formula that was used by West Ham last summer when they bought the Italy frontman.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:41 pm

45m for Caldara and Gagliardini? hmm James Rodriguez must be smiling. Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Prandelli with a huge favor if he takes those from us.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Valencia !! Please do it Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:42 pm

It makes much more sense to go all in for caldara because p we are planning to replace the old guard at the back. However for Gagliardini, I do not understand the fee.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next