zigra
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
rwo power
Bellabong
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 3 Empty Re: Why McDonald's Fries Taste So Good

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:04 pm

5 guys fries >>>

zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 3 Empty Re: Why McDonald's Fries Taste So Good

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Because these surrounding places charge like 7 quid for a decent burger but for a few quid at mcdonalds u can get 2 burgers albeit smaller ones and fries.

So if people, particularly kids and people with a small budget want to quickly eat out a few days a week they can do it without sacrificing their walking around money.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Point taken to a degree but a BigMac costs 4 quid in Germany. You can get a burger like the one above for 6 quid. Smaller ones for less. I haven't been to McDonald's or Burger King since I was a kid but just looking at the pictures again I want to throw up:

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 3 745px-Big_Mac_hamburger_-_Japan_%281%29

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:21 pm

Guess it varies from place to place but for reference you can walk in to a McDonalds here with like £3.50 and get a meal.

Go across the street to the takeaway string and every single place there would give you like a small kebab or some sides alone for that.

Plus it's very quick. McDonalds is like the ultimate fast food it ticks every fast food box.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:50 pm

McDonalds if im low on cash and im craving a burger with some legit fries, Else never.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:54 pm

That McDouble and McChicken combo for $2.65 is unbeatable price wise.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah we call it the McGangbang
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:52 pm

6 piece of McNuggets with sweet & sour sauce plus medium french fries and medium cola with coupon for only 10 PLN, then 2 big french fries in cost of 1 coupon are the best deals in McDonald's.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:59 pm

Can't believe some people hate Mcdo's fries smh

I've been all around the world, mainland Europe, East Asia, America etc, and i can hands down say, the best fries i've tasted was the one in France
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:02 pm

Spent my Thursday afternoon and evening downing double rum & cokes and after I finished I slowly made my way down to Mcds, smashed 2 large fries 2 double plain cheeses and I have to say it was the best decision I've made in a long time. Woke up feeling ok too which I fully credit to Ronald Mcdonald & the lads.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:00 pm

I very rarely have McD's, not a fan of burgers too much, now and then I'll grab a milkshake at the drive thru and if I order food it's 2 large fries, they are great.

That said about 2 months ago I got some chicken nuggets randomly for the first time in 10+ years, swear I got a large chicken nugget meal and all I got was 6 tiny nuggets smh.

Always see online murikan's saying they get like a 20 piece nugget meal for the same price
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:10 pm

ES wrote:Can't believe some people hate Mcdo's fries smh

I've been all around the world, mainland Europe, East Asia, America etc, and i can hands down say, the best fries i've tasted was the one in France

Probably because there's no flavour but salt lol, it's horrible crap.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 3 O-MCDONALDS-FRENCH-FRY-PARTY-570

could easily destroy 1/4 of that
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:17 pm

Give me fat chips anyday but would smash either i suppose

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Mcdonald fries are way more salty than fps multi players and that says something... ugh
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 am

Firenze wrote:Why McDonald's Fries  Taste So Good - Page 3 O-MCDONALDS-FRENCH-FRY-PARTY-570

could easily destroy 1/4 of that

ffs :wub:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3