Harmonica
windkick
Donuts
47 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by windkick Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:57 am

Bellerin has looked like a beta Alba this season tbh. Speed merchant with not much substance with random good games.

Last year he was pretty legit though, so i don't know if it's a system break down as most players in Arsenal don't look good this year, or if it's just that he was a 1 season wonder and has been figured out. Hard to tell

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Coutinho is a good replacement for an aging Iniesta and are you serious that Bellerin is not an improvement over Sergi Roberto? Laughing

I think Coutinho doesn't fit. With our forward line we don't need a midfielder who takes as many shots on goal as Neymar and Suarez. We need someone to dictate the pace of the game, not a lightweight gung-ho attacking midfielder. He would be our version of James Rodriguez. Great player in his own right but not what the team needs.

Bellerin might be better than Sergi Roberto because he is at least a natural rightback but he is still a poor man's Jordi Alba and not worth the price Arsenal will be asking. For € 20M I'd take him, for sure, so we at least have a natural rightback in the squad but he is not the solution.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 pm

futbol wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Coutinho is a good replacement for an aging Iniesta and are you serious that Bellerin is not an improvement over Sergi Roberto? Laughing

I think Coutinho doesn't fit. With our forward line we don't need a midfielder who takes as many shots on goal as Neymar and Suarez. We need someone to dictate the pace of the game, not a lightweight gung-ho attacking midfielder. He would be our version of James Rodriguez. Great player in his own right but not what the team needs.

Bellerin might be better than Sergi Roberto because he is at least a natural rightback but he is still a poor man's Jordi Alba and not worth the price Arsenal will be asking. For € 20M I'd take him, for sure, so we at least have a natural rightback in the squad but he is not the solution.

Absolutely bang on. I also wanted Coutinho but more and more I watch the guy and more I think he is not meant for us, great talent no doubt but won't be ideal to our setup. We want someone who can dictate the pace of the gamr as well as connect the midfield with MSN. Paul Pogba seems to be the ideal replacement imo, alas.
As of RB, I would take bellerin in a snap, don't care how much we spent.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 31, 2017 6:05 am

windkick wrote:Btw this is when everyones current contract is set to end...

Ter Stegen (25) 2022
Cilissen (27) 2021
Masip (28) 2017

Sergi (25) 2019
Vidal (27) 2020

Pique (30) 2019
Mascherano (33) 2019
Umtiti (23) 2021
Mathieu (33) 2018

Alba (27) 2020
Digne (23) 2021

Iniesta (33) 2018
Gomes (23) 2021
Arda (30) 2020

Busquets (28) 2021

Rakitic (28) 2021
Rafinha (24) 2020
Denis (23) 2021

Neymar (25) 2021
Suarez (30) 2021
Paco (23) 2021
Messi (29) 2021 + optional year

Messi signed a new deal.

Last edited by windkick on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed May 31, 2017 6:08 am

Barca linked to Seri, a midfielder from Nice. Got to admit I've never heard of this guy.

There is also 2 different Colombian CB's we are linked too. Sanchez from Ajax and Mina from Palmerias.

Also all of these players are coming back from loan this summer and the club will have to off load them or keep them.

Sergi Samper
Thomas Vermaelen
Cristian Tello
Douglas
Munir
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 31, 2017 9:42 am

Apparently we're in advanced talks with this Seri guy and only Valverde's approval is needed. Huh, who the fook is that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWTYEC1pFg

New Thiago! Twisted Evil
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 31, 2017 1:57 pm

Myesyats wrote:Apparently we're in advanced talks with this Seri guy and only Valverde's approval is needed. Huh, who the fook is that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFWTYEC1pFg

New Thiago! Twisted Evil

So many stupid backheel touches...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Yeah, that's the thing you notice right away, which makes me wonder how many times he *bleep* up such a move.

However he looks much better than Gomes; agile, quick feet, runs a lot, has a good pass, creates a lot of scoring chances.

Thats of course only judging by a youtube video, which can be misleading.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:39 am

Anyway, Free, aren't you the one who loves Pogba? This guy is one of the biggest showboaters I know, so a couple of backheels shouldn't scare you away...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Myesyats wrote:Anyway, Free, aren't you the one who loves Pogba? This guy is one of the biggest showboaters I know, so a couple of backheels shouldn't scare you away...

Yeah, but Pogba plays in a more advanced position, he isn't the "new Xavi" but the ""new"" iniesta (I mean he would replace Iniesta, not that he is like Iniesta off course).

It's one thing to lose the ball in front of your defense than in front of your defence and 2 midfielders.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Names being tossed around

Azpilcueta
Inigio Martinez
Seri
Mina

btw, that's 2 CB's we are linked too. Mathieu is leaving, Marlon can be promoted. So where does this leave Mascherano? I read a few months back he would only stay if he was the deffinite 3rd option at worst. To me it looks like the club isn't given a damn and are looking to strenghten the CB area anyway.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:15 am

Azpi :bow: too good to be true.

However the names we are linked to so far aren't all that bad.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 am

I'm not fond of spending a huge load on a rotation CB tbh. I would go with Yerry's mina's cheapness or Yeray's Alvarez huge potential.

Azpi and Iñigo Martinez will be expensive for the pound.

Seri is an unsettling prospect tbh.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:48 am

windkick wrote:
Ter Stegen (24) 2022
Cilissen (27) 2021
Masip (28) 2017

Sergi (25) 2019
Vidal (27) 2020

Pique (30) 2019
Mascherano (32) 2019
Umtiti (23) 2021
Mathieu (33) 2018

Alba (27) 2020
Digne (23) 2021

Iniesta (32) 2018
Gomes (23) 2021
Arda (30) 2020

Busquets (28) 2021

Rakitic (28) 2021
Rafinha (24) 2020
Denis (23) 2021

Neymar (25) 2021
Suarez (30) 2021
Paco (23) 2021
Messi (29) 2018

Thanks for these details. Iniesta recently celebrated his 33rd birthday and Mascherano's 33rd birthday is just coming up. Messi's 30th birthday is also coming up this month.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:05 pm

Bellerin seems to be happening with Turan going the other way, the most probable move of this window I guess
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:03 am

I'll post this here too

Barcelona are weighing up a summer move for Dortmund forward Ousmane Dembele as an air of uncertainty hovers over the Bundesliga club [Daily Mail]

Barcelona have renewed their interest in Dembele and the 20-year-old is keen on a move [Mundo Deportivo]
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:20 am

Arda's agent came out and said his client is angry at the links the media is making up about him leaving, and that his client is happy at the club and will see out his contract that runs until 2020.

Man f the club for signing this fker and f Arda for openly saying he wants to just sit on the bench and get paid until 2020. Hyper retarded. Also, this is also annoying as it seems that the deal for Bellerin hinges on Arda accepting to go the other way.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:27 am

Allright going by all the players we are linked with, even if not of them pan out I think it gives us a pretty good idea of which direction the club is going in this transfer window.

Rumored names. Bellerin (RB), Dembele (FW), Deulofeu (FW), Jean Seri (CM), Veratti (CM), Nelson Semedo (RB), Douglas Costa (FW), Herrera (CM), Yerry Mina (CB), Inigio Martinez (CB)

Rumored to leave. Mathieu (CB), Rafinha (CM), Adra (FW)

So basically, right backs, midfielders and a winger is what the clubs seems to be prioritizing, with the center back not having strong links to rumors. My guess? This is what they are gonna look to do..

GK: Ter Stegen/Cilissen
Masip's contract is out, likely joining Girona

RB:
New starting RB
Sergi and Vidal as the back ups

CB:
Pique + Umtiti as the starting pair
Mascherano + Marlon as the back ups (likely getting promoted unless we sign a new CB)

LB:
Alba as starter with Digne as the back up.
Basically no change here

CDM:
Busquets starter
Sergi/Mascherano/Gomes as the back ups. Also rumors of Samper who is back from loan to be given a shot to prove he can be a back up. At the least he is gonna start the pre season with us before Valverde decides to keep him or not

CM:
No clue who they are looking at as our starters, this one is tricky. Iniesta is 33 now and in allot of games last season looked as good as ever, and then in other games looked his age even though the class was still there. So not sure if he's seen as a starter or as a super sub going into next season. Rakitic to me is a starter but Lucho kept booting him down the pecking order, so who knows what Valverde will do with him. Then you got Gomes who the club spent a ton of money on and that alone might be putting pressure on our coaches to make him pan out as an eventual starter. Then you have Rafinha who by all accounts will be sold this summer  (god knows why, he was one of our best mids last season), and also you have Denis who got what felt like 4 chances all season. The club is obviously looking at central mids heavily according to rumors, so if we buy anyone that could also shake things up. Then you have to take into account we now have the option of having Sergi back in midfield if we sign a right back. He would be a solid addition. Arda also started allot last year as a midfielder, with reports we are ready to sell him and other reports that he is refusing to leave and will happy sit on our bench until 2020 because he loves the club (this really pisses me off). So yeah, all in all our midfield next season is up in the air as of now with this looking to be it in whatever order : Iniesta, New CM, Gomes, Rakatic, Sergi, Denis and Alena to get random minutes from the B team. Or it could be similar to this seasons if Arda refuses to go, as we likely need money from his sell to buy a new player.  

Wings:
Messi + Neymar
New back up winger - Deulofeu, Costa, Dembele, mystery person or no one. We don't know who but it looks likely someone gets signed. My guess would be Deulofeu as he would be by far the cheapest option.

Strikers:
Suarez with Paco as the back up, basically no change here.

Also you have to keep in mind, Valverde used a 4-2-3-1 at Bilbao. So we aren't sure yet if he will try to implement that or if he will continue with the 4-3-3. That could heavily affect allot of things.

Imagine this...

--------Te Stegen
New RB, Pique, Umtiti, Alba
----Segi--Busquets
Deulofeu-Messi-Neymar
--------Suarez

vs this

--------Te Stegen
New RB, Pique, Umtiti, Alba
-------Busquets
--Rakitic------New CM
Messi-------------Neymar
--------Suarez
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Barça have already reached an agreement over the transfer of Arsenal right-back Hector Bellerin. He will talk to his manager about his situation. [rac1]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Not too sure what to think about that... I like Bellerin but is he really that much better than Vidal or Roberto? I have my doubts
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:28 pm

I think it's a great start signing. As mentioned in my post, if we sign Bellerin then Roberto will then move back to midfield and Vidal becomes the back up. Strengthens 2 areas of the pitch with 1 move.

And Sergi is basically just playing as another midfielder, we saw speedy attackers give him nightmares so many times this season. Bellerin wouldn't have that issue and has been playing as a right back for a while now. To me, Sergi at RB makes about as much sense as Masch at CB, both can do the duty against most teams but will get exposed more often than not against big teams. Sergi should be the midfield
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Bellerin, impressive going forward, how is he defending though? Dont watch Arsenal enough to know, just feel that Arsenal cant defend for sh*t Razz Anyway, my guess hes a definite upgrade on anything we have so thats good.

Turan no idea whats with him, I like him as a player, but he just doesnt seem to fit still, such a shame, because he is a class player...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Not too sure what is going on with Arda as well, he stepped down from the NT and wants to stay put at Barca despite the fact that he will get silly playing time. I don't mind though, he's a good rotation player, I guess.

Olympiacos have expressed interest in signing Mathieu (33). He's not in Valverde's plans and club has put him on the market. [sport]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 am

if Arda stays we aren't gonna bring in a new winger or mid. They are pretty trying to rotate the cash, so if he stays then the likely hood of a premiere player or 2 go down. He needs to f off, this isn't a cruise ship if he isn't part of the team he needs to go. Irritating that the main reason he is even here is because Bart used him as a trophy to show the world he could get "big transfers" done when he was running for President. Rumors of Laporta having a deal in place for Pogba came out and then Bart announced the deal for Arda, but in reality Arda never really fit in nor is he a premiere transfer.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:48 am

windkick wrote:if Arda stays we aren't gonna bring in a new winger or mid

That's a weird thing to say as I don't see how Arda would make any impact on this decision. Anyway, I think we will sign at least 1 midfielder no matter what, that Seri guy most likely.

Messi has extended his contract with Barcelona by three years, with a further optional fourth. His release clause will be set at 400m. [ser]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:12 am

Myesyats wrote:
windkick wrote:if Arda stays we aren't gonna bring in a new winger or mid

That's a weird thing to say as I don't see how Arda would make any impact on this decision.

Well for a few reasons. They have the war chest for money they plan on using on reinforcements PLUS the money they make from sales. If they keep Arda, I don't think the money we would make off him is the issue but getting his wages off the books as we already have on of the highest wage structure in Europe. Plus having a guy like him just rotting on the bench, wouldn't make sense to sign yet another guy that does what he does in midfield on top of Roberto, Iniesta, Denis, Rakitic, Gomes, Rafinha. that's much too many guys. They sell Rafinha and Arda and we get a marquee signing I bet. If we can't sell them, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't even make any serious moves.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next