windkick
Donuts
47 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V6

Post by Nishankly Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:23 pm

@Myesats You're favorite news source.

Barcelona have deemed a transfer for Coutinho as 'impossible' and have no moved on to Àngel Di María. [RAC1]

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Apparently the release clause for Seri expired while our board was chasing Dembele and Coutinho, and while they were buying old players from China. Now 40 mill wont do it!

How are socis still not kicking Barto out?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:13 pm

Nishankly wrote:@Myesats You're favorite news source.

Barcelona have deemed a transfer for Coutinho as 'impossible' and have no moved on to Àngel Di María. [RAC1]

It's not my favourite source... I just had an impression that it's the most accurate source when it comes to Barca matters.

Not suprised Bartomeu and his muppets failed to strenghten for the new season, they've basically made no good transfers (Semedo seems alright but still too soon to judge) and sold our 2nd best player.

On his day Di Maria can be incredible and I actually rate him but I dunno whats he up to these days. Haven't seen him play much last season either.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:40 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Lmao dude. Paulinho is not Barcelona material. I've seen enough of him at Tottenham to know that. Ask @Cbarca. He wasn't even good enough for them and got benched by bentaleb, and bentaleb is not Barca material.

Your whole clubs success was built on that philosophy buddy. Now I'm not saying munir, Sandro, and rafinha are world beaters but you're telling me Paulinho and paco alcacer are. La masia is the face of Barca for a reason, maybe if you gave the kids a chance to grow they could've been pretty damn good.

Come on man, I'm a Madrid fan but the truth is pretty obvious, your board is run by idiots

Your ability to comprehend is really low or you are knowingly putting words in my mouth (which is just as dumb). I never said:
- Paulinho is or isn't good enough. I only said that I doubt that the other guy even saw him play in China. I will simply admit that I haven't seen him play in China and I haven't seen him enough at Tottenham. I can also say that I've seen people say he was played out of position at Tottenham. Would like to see for myself how he performs when we actually know shit, like in what formation he will play, what role he will get and what other players will be part of the starting eleven (IF he is even supposed to be part of the starting eleven). So much we don't know yet you are already coming to a conclusion. So keep your hyperbole reactions to yourself, buddy.
- Paco is a world-beater. From what I've seen he's shit (at least for us because of the lack of space provided to him compared to when he played at Valencia).
- Our board isn't run by idiots. I actually specifically mentioned the board isn't the only ones devoid of brains. I hope they kick out Bart and the rest of those Muppets asap.

Your whole paragraph about La Masia is also completely unnecessary. If players are good enough I welcome them coming through the ranks.

It's very simple. We have the best player in the world but he doesn't defend. Having that guy at RW has been a huge problem because Rakitic was forced to cover a far too large part of the pitch. It meant our right flank was open or we gave too much space away in midfield. Changing this and having Messi play at 10 will solve this problem. However, this creates another issue when you look at balance in midfield. You cannot have two players which are technical and bad at defending behind him, as we will be overrun. So the solution is to remove Messi from the equation (which obviously isn't going to happen) or to get players in behind him who are more athletic and defensively sound. This is what the idea is behind getting Paulinho, so I assume.
I also believe Coutinho would play at LW for us and would not be an Iniesta replacement. Well, not at first at least. It depends how long Messi will be able to play as a starter. When he hangs up his boots you could shift back to a 4-3-3 with two CM's. At that point you could try and go back to playing more in line with Cruijff and Pep their philosophies. I'm not saying La Masia should change how it functions, let that institution do what it does.

But again this is all hypothetical because we simply don't know shit until we know what players are there after the market closes.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 pm

eelir wrote:Apparently the release clause for Seri expired while our board was chasing Dembele and Coutinho, and while they were buying old players from China. Now 40 mill wont do it!

How can a release clause get expired? You'd need to sign a new contract for a new release clause to take place.

I dislike the current Barcelona board of directors as much as the next person, but I think people are now creating rumours to make these imbeciles even more stupid than they are Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:58 pm

Many release clauses expire, its very common. Strootman's clause expired like a week ago, as did Schick's at the end of July, etc.

Outside of Spain release clauses aren't mandatory, so anything goes.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:08 am

danyjr wrote:
eelir wrote:Apparently the release clause for Seri expired while our board was chasing Dembele and Coutinho, and while they were buying old players from China. Now 40 mill wont do it!

How can a release clause get expired? You'd need to sign a new contract for a new release clause to take place.

I dislike the current Barcelona board of directors as much as the next person, but I think people are now creating rumours to make these imbeciles even more stupid than they are Laughing

I am not sure, but many outlet report that Seri had an agreement with the club about the said clause until end of July or something. I guess the club was smart enough to "disable" the clause close to the transfer deadlines so that someone does no snatch him and they have no time to act and replace him.

EDIT:

BTW we are so preoccupied about buying while a lot of dead wood in our club will remain there and drain the resources.
Transfer Rumours V6 - Page 22 6f5cb78e8edd6902d04694833a54a8aea7c94767b89c365c09f6f8a67cecc58e
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Seri to arrive soon for about 40M.

Benedito: "The feeling that the board gives is that they don't know what they are looking for in the market, there is a bit of disarray."

Also Bartomeu lied saying Messi signed renewal in June. He still didn't sign anything
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:30 pm

You can put a finite period where a release clause is active and goes inactive outside those dates. It's common. Clubs don't want a release clause to be triggered at the last second and they have no alternatives to replace the player.

That's what happened with Seri lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:44 am

So, there is a new *bleep* from our board according to all Spanish outlets. They managed to agree deals with Seri and the club, but now have decided not to sign. WTF?

Looks like Liverpool told them if you ever want Coutinho, don't touch Seri as we want him to replace Coutinho. The twist here is that Barca might be willing to pay 150 million for Coutinho, which is crazy if Seri cost only 40. So Barto is in panic mode and wanting to bring a name as the campaign for his removal is mounting up!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:35 pm

It's just a matter of how much damage he can do before resigning now
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:53 pm

And he has the nerve to call psg about di Maria lol. What the heck is going on???
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

eelir wrote:So, there is a new *bleep* from our board according to all Spanish outlets. They managed to agree deals with Seri and the club, but now have decided not to sign. WTF?

Looks like Liverpool told them if you ever want Coutinho, don't touch Seri as we want him to replace Coutinho. The twist here is that Barca might be willing to pay 150 million for Coutinho, which is crazy if Seri cost only 40. So Barto is in panic mode and wanting to bring a name as the campaign for his removal is mounting up!

There is allot of rumors going around right now and allot of them are more than likely BS (yet allot of them are also true). You have to look at the source and also how much the rumor is being floated around.

For example there was another rumor that PSG called Nice, and told them to not sell Seri to us a day before the day was supposed to be done. Now your saying Liverpool told us to stay away from Seri if we wanted Coutinho. Which to be honest, sounds dumb as hell as Liverpool has 40M to drop on Seri if they wanted, considering they allegedly were willing to drop 70M on Keita. Also PSG doesn't have some sort of authority over Nice, where they can call them and demand they don't make cash on a player. That would just be ludicrous.

I also read that the deal was ready to be finalized and Valverde and his staff were the ones that stopped it for whatever reason. For some reason, this seems more believable to me. That the sporting staff was out trying to make a deal, a name being mentioned allot on line and from Xavi, tried to get it done and meanwhile Valverde studied him more on footage then decided he didn't need him for his plans. Which is pretty much a sign of a club trying to rush things because they are in panic mode. I also read the Di Maria thing was 100% bullshit and not a real thing, especially given the bad blood currently with PSG I wouldn't expect us to be making any calls with them any time soon. That is a rumor that stems from Messi and Di Maria being buddies and PSG likely having to offload some guys due to FFP. Beyond that, I don't think there is anything; and also doesn't Di Maria have some anti-la Liga (Barca) clause in his contract from when he left Real Madrid? So yea, total BS I don't buy it.

Some rumors I have read today

Club is considering Goretzka from Shalke
Club is considering Insigne from Napoli
Rafinha likely headed to Milan
Samper will be headed to Las Palmas (1 year loan)
Vermalean to stay until January, then will be offloaded and Yeri Mina will arrive
Arda will be sold to Galatasary only after we bring in a midfielder signing
Club is considering selling Gomes to Juventus if they offer the right price.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:44 pm

The Seri reports are true. They've been confirmed by all (not just a few) of the reliable reporters in France. Very strange by Barca.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:30 pm

But I believe it's also true that we've dropped interest in Seri after advise from "technical staff"?

It seems like Dembele is done while we'll still be fighting for Coutinho.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Madvillain wrote:
How much of Paulinho have you seen over the last few years? And even if you have seen him play regularly, how can you really determine how bad (or good) he can be for Barcelona? The board isn't the only one devoid of brains tbh.

Also, your post from the 18th makes my skin crawl. You have to wake up and confront reality. And what is this traditional way of playing you talk about? I assume you are talking about what Johan and Pep brought the club, but that is hardly what you could call traditional. It's not like this club was established in '88. There is no going back to Barcelona's best days under Pep. As a Cruijffista at heart, it saddens me. However, we do not have the personnel to play like that (not to mention at the level we all want to see). And you know what? You adapt your system to the players at your disposal, not the other way around. Luis Enrique understood this, Valverde apparently does. Pep also knows this btw, hence the differences at Bayern and City. So why don't you start with understanding it instead of living in your pipedream?

I wonder if you'd actually be able to form a response in which you'd be able to convince me why you feel this team would be able to play like you want them to. Including a formation, defined roles for the players at hand etc. I'd love to see that tbh, but I reckon I will be disappointed by jou. The ball is in your court.

Perhaps no one at this forum has ever justified his name as well as you have done. Very Happy

Normally when I see such posts I just mark the poster in my ignore list without even bothering to reply.

In your case though I have reported your post to the moderators. You seriously need to have the **** kicked out of you.

Those are my last ever words to you.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Myesyats wrote:
It seems like Dembele is done while we'll still be fighting for Coutinho.

I have read the same thing. The potential signing of Dembele excites me more than the potential signing of Coutinho. That does not mean I am placing any bets on him being a grand success at Barcelona. I would also like to mention that I have concerns about the player's attitude. Dortmund made him a star and he has treated them like dirt in return.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:28 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
Madvillain wrote:
How much of Paulinho have you seen over the last few years? And even if you have seen him play regularly, how can you really determine how bad (or good) he can be for Barcelona? The board isn't the only one devoid of brains tbh.

Also, your post from the 18th makes my skin crawl. You have to wake up and confront reality. And what is this traditional way of playing you talk about? I assume you are talking about what Johan and Pep brought the club, but that is hardly what you could call traditional. It's not like this club was established in '88. There is no going back to Barcelona's best days under Pep. As a Cruijffista at heart, it saddens me. However, we do not have the personnel to play like that (not to mention at the level we all want to see). And you know what? You adapt your system to the players at your disposal, not the other way around. Luis Enrique understood this, Valverde apparently does. Pep also knows this btw, hence the differences at Bayern and City. So why don't you start with understanding it instead of living in your pipedream?

I wonder if you'd actually be able to form a response in which you'd be able to convince me why you feel this team would be able to play like you want them to. Including a formation, defined roles for the players at hand etc. I'd love to see that tbh, but I reckon I will be disappointed by jou. The ball is in your court.

Perhaps no one at this forum has ever justified his name as well as you have done. Very Happy

Normally when I see such posts I just mark the poster in my ignore list without even bothering to reply.

In your case though I have reported your post to the moderators. You seriously need to have the **** kicked out of you.

I think you two should get along, differences of judgement about players/tactics/.. nothwithstanding.

I know you to be one of the most polite, agreeable, and considerate posters on this forum, and I don't think @madvillain's reply to you, even if confrontative, is worth reporting and getting angry over. It takes a clear stance and asks for a reply.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:33 pm

Madvillain wrote:
FennecFox7 wrote:Lmao dude. Paulinho is not Barcelona material. I've seen enough of him at Tottenham to know that. Ask @Cbarca. He wasn't even good enough for them and got benched by bentaleb, and bentaleb is not Barca material.

Your whole clubs success was built on that philosophy buddy. Now I'm not saying munir, Sandro, and rafinha are world beaters but you're telling me Paulinho and paco alcacer are. La masia is the face of Barca for a reason, maybe if you gave the kids a chance to grow they could've been pretty damn good.

Come on man, I'm a Madrid fan but the truth is pretty obvious, your board is run by idiots

Your ability to comprehend is really low or you are knowingly putting words in my mouth (which is just as dumb). I never said:
- Paulinho is or isn't good enough. I only said that I doubt that the other guy even saw him play in China. I will simply admit that I haven't seen him play in China and I haven't seen him enough at Tottenham. I can also say that I've seen people say he was played out of position at Tottenham. Would like to see for myself how he performs when we actually know shit, like in what formation he will play, what role he will get and what other players will be part of the starting eleven (IF he is even supposed to be part of the starting eleven). So much we don't know yet you are already coming to a conclusion. So keep your hyperbole reactions to yourself, buddy.
- Paco is a world-beater. From what I've seen he's shit (at least for us because of the lack of space provided to him compared to when he played at Valencia).
- Our board isn't run by idiots. I actually specifically mentioned the board isn't the only ones devoid of brains. I hope they kick out Bart and the rest of those Muppets asap.

Your whole paragraph about La Masia is also completely unnecessary. If players are good enough I welcome them coming through the ranks.

It's very simple. We have the best player in the world but he doesn't defend. Having that guy at RW has been a huge problem because Rakitic was forced to cover a far too large part of the pitch. It meant our right flank was open or we gave too much space away in midfield. Changing this and having Messi play at 10 will solve this problem. However, this creates another issue when you look at balance in midfield. You cannot have two players which are technical and bad at defending behind him, as we will be overrun. So the solution is to remove Messi from the equation (which obviously isn't going to happen) or to get players in behind him who are more athletic and defensively sound. This is what the idea is behind getting Paulinho, so I assume.
I also believe Coutinho would play at LW for us and would not be an Iniesta replacement. Well, not at first at least. It depends how long Messi will be able to play as a starter. When he hangs up his boots you could shift back to a 4-3-3 with two CM's. At that point you could try and go back to playing more in line with Cruijff and Pep their philosophies. I'm not saying La Masia should change how it functions, let that institution do what it does.

But again this is all hypothetical because we simply don't know shit until we know what players are there after the market closes.

I agree with the broad analysis and it's something which I have said multiple times. You can't play the Cruyff way with Messi any longer. Enrique for all his faults understood this. Hence why he had the Cm's play very far part. Rakitic basically played like a wide midfielder and carried Messi's water. It worked the first 2 seasons because teams didnt know how to respond and we had the GOAT RB in Alves who could make it work. In the 3rd season, we didnt have Alves and teams had us figured out and it all unravelled. They knew the center of our park was weak and exploited us ruthlessly. ofcourse, all the blame went to the midfield and especially Rakitic when it was not their fault.

In comes Valverde. He asks the Cm's to play closer again. But then that leaves our wings exposed and Madrid took full advantage.

Bottom line is that we cant play the Cruyff way with Messi. In that sense, I understand the Paulinho signing. Switching to a double pivot and moving Messi central in a 4-2-3-1 makes tactical sense. It's the one of the few ways we can compete with the big boys. Its anti Cruyff and I hate it. But theres nothing we can do.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
I think you two should get along, differences of judgement about players/tactics/.. nothwithstanding.

I know you to be one of the most polite, agreeable, and considerate posters on this forum, and I don't think @madvillain's reply to you, even if confrontative, is worth reporting and getting angry over. It takes a clear stance and asks for a reply.

Thank you for the praise. The respect is mutual.

Differences of opinion are not a problem for me. I have tried hard to show respect to a difference of opinion. If I had similar disagreements to someone's post I would have been asking a few questions rather than firing insults but alas not all in this world can adhere to standards of civility and decency.

I guess the way we see his reply is very different. While I appreciate your suggestion I am sorry I will handle this the way I have been doing for some time. In this forum or for that matter in this world in general I try to choose the individuals I interact with. I do not need numbers, just quality. If I do not consider an individual worthy of respect I prefer to just blank him out. This may not be possible in situations like such an individual being my boss in office but that's not the case here. Smile So as far as this individual is concerned he is utterly inconsequential to me henceforth.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
I agree with the broad analysis and it's something which I have said multiple times. You can't play the Cruyff way with Messi any longer. Enrique for all his faults understood this. Hence why he had the Cm's play very far part. Rakitic basically played like a wide midfielder and carried Messi's water. It worked the first 2 seasons because teams didnt know how to respond and we had the GOAT RB in Alves who could make it work. In the 3rd season, we didnt have Alves and teams had us figured out and it all unravelled. They knew the center of our park was weak and exploited us ruthlessly. ofcourse, all the blame went to the midfield and especially Rakitic when it was not their fault.

In comes Valverde. He asks the Cm's to play closer again. But then that leaves our wings exposed and Madrid took full advantage.

Bottom line is that we cant play the Cruyff way with Messi. In that sense, I understand the Paulinho signing. Switching to a double pivot and moving Messi central in a 4-2-3-1 makes tactical sense. It's the one of the few ways we can compete with the big boys. Its anti Cruyff and I hate it. But theres nothing we can do.

alex, so what you are suggesting is that we will play a 4-2-3-1 this season with Messi as the number 10 behind Suarez as the number 9, Dembele on the right wing and the left wing being taken by Iniesta when he is completely fit and the match is particularly important. Busquets and Paulinho will form the double pivot. Like you I do not like it but it does sound interesting - something different to watch with possibilities of some success. The extra physical element is not that alien to Barca. Pep brought us back to the purist days but before him Rijkaard often played Edmilson and van Bommel together.

I have a question for you. You are perhaps the only one on this forum who has criticized Messi for certain reasons while most only choose to shower praise on him. Had you been in charge would you have let Messi go and let Neymar become the MVP?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:00 am

I got a feeling this is what they ultimatley want

--------Ter Stegen
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
-----Rakitic--Busquests
-Dembele-Messi-Coutinho
---------Suarez

With Paulinho/Sergi/Mascherano backing up the DMs slots

Deulofeu backing up both wings

And Iniesta to be rotated in the CAM role, and when he starts that would move Messi to the right and one of Coutinho/Dembele would get benched and be a power sub.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:55 am

messixaviesta wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:

alex, so what you are suggesting is that we will play a 4-2-3-1 this season with Messi as the number 10 behind Suarez as the number 9, Dembele on the right wing and the left wing being taken by Iniesta when he is completely fit and the match is particularly important. Busquets and Paulinho will form the double pivot. Like you I do not like it but it does sound interesting - something different to watch with possibilities of some success. The extra physical element is not that alien to Barca. Pep brought us back to the purist days but before him Rijkaard often played Edmilson and van Bommel together.

I have a question for you. You are perhaps the only one on this forum who has criticized Messi for certain reasons while most only choose to shower praise on him. Had you been in charge would you have let Messi go and let Neymar become the MVP?

Without a shadow of a doubt. Neymar is the future and he doesnt tactically constrain us. With him, we can play the Cruyff way too.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:10 am

That's nonsense. We can simply move to a new formation, move Messi around and we can still play beautiful attacking football. Neymar is a mercenary, and Messi is from la Masia and has been with us his entire life. Would be compleltey ludicrous to turn our back on him for someone 5 years younger that literally went missing for many games straight so many times. Messi on his worse day is still productive.

A player like Neymar is special, but Messi is Messi. He is Barca.

The biggest issue wasn't Neymar leaving, or choosing to sell Messi instead and keep Neymar. The issue was that the board didn't log in a higher release clause to such an important player. Had they, both Neymar and Messi would be with us now, not having ponder which one is worth keeping..
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:26 am

[adm]The Admin staff do not condone personal threats and insults, - 25% to messixaviesta

Please respect each other in the future or further action will be taken.[/adm]
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:39 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
messixaviesta wrote:
Madvillain wrote:

Props to you, Hans, for seeing how it is. It's also exactly what I meant to do. It was an attempt to confront but also to lure out a tactical debate. I was simply dropping a bombshell.

In the end he's apparently just been frustrated as hell because I confronted him and he is now hoping people physically harm me for confronting him in the first place and/or because of the way I confronted him. This is absolutely appalling behaviour. It is also telling about the type of person he really is. He revealed his true self, unable to come with a significant response to the issues which I raised and simply bitter for having exposed him for this.

I was lurking here from time to time and hadn't seen Alex for a while. I felt like he was the only one here who understood the issues this club fases tactically with regards to Messi, among other things. Good to see he's back.

EDIT: I see Kick has added to the disussion. I felt I had the right to say something about the hope for physical harm to me and what not. I'll refrain from going into this from now on.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next