Glory
Helmer
RealGunner
Nishankly
Firenze
52 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 17 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:24 am

I've talked so much shite lately that I will be mad salty if we don't get the 3 points.

tbh I'm just hoping it's a good spectacle, fully expect it to be a tough game

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 17 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:27 am

One way or the other a delusional set of fans will be proved wrong tomorrow - or god forbid we might have a draw
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:25 am

:facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:30 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:One way or the other a delusional set of fans will be proved wrong tomorrow - or god forbid we might have a draw

You can't be proved wrong in the PL in January lol this isn't the Bundesliga imo hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:48 am

No matter the result I do look forward to coming in here tomorrow and laughing at someone.

Hope it's not you Firenziksen Proud
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 am

I have a nagging suspicion it might be Proud

We are due an..what's the word I'm looking for

'unlucky' result..this streak can't keep going forever ffs Proud

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:29 am

Firenze wrote:I've talked so much shite lately that I will be mad salty if we don't get the 3 points.

tbh I'm just hoping it's a good spectacle, fully expect it to be a tough game

Already have ammo loaded. So you better hope you don't lose or draw imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:39 am

Firenze wrote:I have a nagging suspicion it might be Proud

We are due an..what's the word I'm looking for

'unlucky' result..this streak can't keep going forever ffs Proud

Not sure if Mourinho or Firenze hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:41 am

Can't wait for the big game tonight. Two flair teams going at each other FFS :bow: gonna be cracker of match if you ask me. Hope Sevilla destroys Madrid.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:44 am

Feels almost like that JuAnfield game 2 years before. We were above Liverpool. And Pool were on a run of back to back wins sitting on top of the alternate Premier League table or something.
The whole of Scouse were confident they would destroy us that day and we on the other hand honestly didnt think we could get anything more than a draw. A win could have put them equal on points with us.
Then just like that out of the blue this happened.
Spoiler:

Its like the roles have been reversed. We are favs on form, are on a run and are only a few points below them. Ander and Juan ran the show that night for us. Wonder what awaits this night tho... pale
Fk this nervousness, feels like I am going to play in this game or something. Still over 7 hours to go. bounce

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

You have to love a match where both sides are nervous/anxious/borderline-neurotic.

I'd say this shows the resurgence of both sides this season.

Like him or not, Mourinho has revitalized the United squad. Now, it's a very different from the United under Ferguson, but Jose is perfectly capable of getting them back to challenging for the league over the next few seasons.

On the other side of the conflict, Klopp has the supporters believing again. All of a sudden, it feels as though we're only a few steps away from regularly challenging for the league and major trophies. It has yet to be seen if he will win anything at LFC. I'm confident, but the level of competition in the league is at the highest level in years. So... we'll see.

The only regret with this particular fixture is that the teams aren't both at 100%. LFC will not have Mane (AFCON), as well as potentially Henderson, Matip, and Coutinho (at least for the full 90). United seem to be a little better off, only missing Bailly at the AFCON. In any case, you always want to see this fixture be full-strength on full-strength, if only so as to secure the full bragging rights for the foreseeable future. Twisted Evil
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I personally am not sure I would call this United squad revitalized. They've been decent recently but actually watching them they haven't impressed me too much. They certainly look a lot better than they used to though, and are on the up.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Lucifer wrote:Can't wait for the big game tonight. Two flair teams going at each other FFS :bow: gonna be cracker of match if you ask me. Hope Sevilla destroys Madrid.

I think I laughed too much for this. Or not enough.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:22 pm

I can't get over the fact what a poor team Liverpool have. Klavan, Lovren, Can, Firmino. What the hell are they thinking.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Firmino the bundeslegend is poor now?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Dab boy rofl
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Lmao Pogba tried to DAB inside the penalty area

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:30 pm

dronte wrote:Lmao Pogba tried to DAB inside the penalty area

Laughing

Game over IMO
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:39 pm

The derby of England isn't usually a spectacular match ,more tackles than football , the expected though match but this goal scored  will change everything

Curious to see if Ibrahimovic will continue his bad score on big games ( never scored against Juve when he was Inter player, for example )
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:41 pm

another fantastic save for Mignolet

I am sick and tired of these scrub keepers turning super sayain against us, been happening every game this season

WTF
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:42 pm

next time Migs starts he's gonna let in a howler for sure, but nope, super sayain against us

*bleep* off
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:42 pm

United are better so far, I can see them turning this around in the 2nd half

Pogba's contribution is very negative though, it's like Liverpool play with 12 and United with 10
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Pogba is actually a clown.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:48 pm

you should be thanking not ridiculing . By far the weaker team and gifted a 1-0 lead smh. Mignolet having the game of his career.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Gawd almighty !! Hames with a sick chair shot to the head.... Firenze's busted open, bah gawd! That crazy sunafabitch
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Firenze wrote: you should be thanking not ridiculing . By far the weaker team and gifted a 1-0 lead smh. Mignolet having the game of his career.

Its not about winning or losing, He had his hand overs Lovren again in the second corner and the Ibrahimovic Free Kick should never have been after what he did to Henderson.

The guy is 100m worth, He doesn't even he have the right attitude.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next