Glory
Helmer
RealGunner
Nishankly
Firenze
52 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 16 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by Sri Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:50 am

Doc wrote:This match was the perfect illustration of the English Premier League on a whole: full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Red Dead Monday

Exactly what I needed after a long stressful day at work and a jetlag after a cross continental flight. Slept like a baby after 40 minutes of this.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 16 Empty Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen

Post by CBarca Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:02 am

Note to self, after waking up tomorrow, post 7 times in a row in the same thread hmm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 am

CBarca wrote:Note to self, after waking up tomorrow, post 7 times in a row in the same thread hmm

Was just catching up on what I missed once I fell asleep - it was some 7 pages :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:22 am

RealGunner wrote:Jose : "They are not the last wonder of the world like you say they are"

silent

YASSSSSSSS! Truer words have never come out of Mourinho's mouth. Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am

Doc wrote:This match was the perfect illustration of the English Premier League on a whole: full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Im not arguing, But i'd recommend not using Mourinho's games to judge anything.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:02 pm

@Doc quoting Shakespeare to disparage the PL ffs :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:50 pm

Liverpool Vs Manchester United - The Derby that can't be unseen - Page 16 1d3

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:03 pm

This match should, in theory, be better than what transpired last year.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 pm

0 hype for the game after what happened a few months ago.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:06 pm

I have faith it won't be one of the worst games of the season this time

if we lose I'm disappearing like Brock Lesnar until the Royal Europa league final
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:21 pm

Not hyped for the game as it is. Also don't know who to root for since I highly dislike both teams and while I would usually want Pool to lose, Man U is on Spurs tail and has been for a while. Hope it's a draw imo

Can we get a firenze-Hames bet or something going to spice this up.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:27 pm

rincon wrote:0 hype for the game after what happened a few months ago.

I didn't even watch it Laughing was it that bad? don't plan to watch this either tbh.

Have no real motivation to watch football that doesn't include my own team atm.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Lets just say it was an intense tactical battle between two fiercely competitive sides which eventually led to both canceling out each other last time we two met. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Taking all things into consideration, for this game I am cautiously optimistic. Know 100% that Liverpool wont be the same Liverpool that played like crap in the last 3 games of theirs. They always will turn up for this fixture. Mad

Its just the matter of whether United turn up or not. If we do and if Mourinho wont fk up with the lineup I am kinda confident this time around. We have been notoriously poor in finishing off our chances and if Zlatan is absent for the game then the whole equation will change. pale

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Welcome to Goal Legacy studios ! As we inch closer and closer to the Keyboard Warrior PPV, the anticipation and the hype has somewhat cooled off as Firenze has broken a wellness program policy in mouthing off the entire Serie A contingent instead of focusing on his upcoming feud with Hames.

Apparently there's a lot of backstage heat with Firenze with many people being unhappy about Firenze's promos and they think he's gone a tad too far in targeting an entire contingent.

In saying that, respected journalist Mole Meltzer joins us in the studios. Welcome Mole !

So Mole, i'll get to you in a second about the backstage controversy but we have to talk about this upcoming match before anything. Firstly what are your thoughts on Firenze(Utd) vs Hames(Pool) ? Is there any inside scoop about a possible interference ? Will Unique be back from his Ramadan vacation ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Honestly I am conflicted in a lot of emotions. First off, Firenze is gonna drop a massive deuce on all 'Pool fans if Utd pull off a win but that would mean an Utd win which is just, ugh, stupid. But at the same time, a 'Pool win and Lord Hames is remind gonna Don Firenze how much of a shit side Utd is but then we all would have to deal with Hames and his emotions for at least a month and/or 'Pool drops points again.

And that little scenario playing out on a forum would probably be superior than what I feel would be a mediocre encounter between 2 sides who don't wanna lose.

Edit: I really need to follow Wrestling as I barely understand what in God's name S is talking about.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Anything to make GLrumble/GLmania more of a spectacle is what I'm in favor of.

Also Doc I am with you on that last point
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Doc wrote:
Edit: I really need to follow Wrestling as I barely understand what in God's name S is talking about.

Not worth it Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Its going to be a borefest with United attacking us more.

Ibra will decide it.

And if we play a Can-Lucas midfield. Might as well give United the 3 points. Henderson, Matip and Mane, System won't work without them.

Agree with Doc, I can't understand shite these guys say in GL chat 99% of the times.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:26 am

If Henderson and Matip both start, no way we will lose this game. But not losing is coward Mourinhos style, we need to win this game. It is a 6 pointer for top 4 finish.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 pm

I was checking RAWK ( Embarassed ) yesterday to simply assess the mood before the match and to my surprise I saw a lot of Scousers saying they would put Milner at RW and play Moreno at LB. Possible reasoning I reckon was the fact that Milner was a right footed player and that they prefer him in attack over Sturridge. Funnily some were also saying Moreno's mistakes were overblown to a certain degree whereas Milner's not much talked about. Shocked Laughing

So resident Livpool fans please come in on these bizarre opinions. Remotely sensible or is it just the usual case of RAWK being RAWK?

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Moreno will not start. And Milner will be at LB.

They have no idea what they are talking about most of the time on rawk.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Get in Leicester hmm

Last edited by Nishankly on Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:48 am

3-0 united.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:21 am

I'm confident, that's all I'm gonna say with regards to Utd.

But one thing for sure, LFC won't be as bad as their current form suggests.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:24 am

I've talked so much shite lately that I will be mad salty if we don't get the 3 points.

tbh I'm just hoping it's a good spectacle, fully expect it to be a tough game
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next