sportsczy
Adit
rincon
Firenze
S
37 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

James Rodriguez transfer speculation  - Page 3 Empty Re: James Rodriguez transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:01 pm

He might be the less wanted player on the market right now lmao

even Danilo is getting Juventus interested but this guy? what a dreadful signing, can't wait to see the club that will pay 75 millions for him

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

James Rodriguez transfer speculation  - Page 3 Empty Re: James Rodriguez transfer speculation

Post by Kick Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:56 am

Apparently no one wants to pay more than 40m euros for him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 am

and i can't blame anyone for not wanting to do it, he is a one dimensional n10 that needs to play behind the CF with 0 defensive duties to be relevant, but in turn he will get you assists and goals
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

You know he's probably going to PSG? As part of Verratti's requests. Way i see it is:

Perisic>United
Di Maria>Inter
James>PSG
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:35 pm

Kick wrote:Apparently no one wants to pay more than 40m euros for him.
Isn't that a fair valuation?
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:45 pm

It definitely is a fair price for James. However, Madrid wanna get back at least 70% of what they initially spent on James and with James literally being a luxury player, any sensible club would not be going (probably) any higher than 45 or 50 mil. So there lies Madrid's problem, then again, the club spent 40mil+ on a 16 year old.

Why this club purchased James in the first place is maddening to say the least.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:10 pm

There is now a consensus with Spanish media on how the deal is structured

2017-18 loan: 15 mil + wages
2018-19 loan: 15 mil + wages
Bayern has buyout option at 30 mil after 2 years

If Real receives a bigger offer than 30 mil they can sell. I feel Bayern pays its 30+30 over the next 2 years

James extended his contract so that after 2018-2019 he has two years left with Madrid and can be sold at a higher price (previous deal was ending in 2020).

So Bayern found a clever way to pay 60 mil for a player without making it look like they smash their transfer record.

Win win for everyone
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Fake news.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 am

Real Madrid are apparently trying to get James back to Madrid. according to recent news, and what his father in law has said, James spoke with Lopetegui and wants to come back as well.

according to this recent report from marca, Bayern are willing to negotiate a fee to break his loan deal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:46 am

So you're going to pay Bayern to re-claim a player that is already owned by your club Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:47 am

Well he is effectively under contract with Bayern. Its also funny how much James hates Zidane lol, as soon as he leaves, James is like "euh, I wanna be back" haha
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:14 am

I don’t want him to return. He’s clearly talented, but he’s lazy and he plays like a diva. Not the type of player you want on your team when things aren’t going your way, but stands out against the Levantes and Osasunas of football. From what little I’ve seen from him in Germany, he seems to have stepped up his work rate slightly, but my opinion regarding his professionality hasn’t changed. Like someone else mentioned already, he’s a luxury player.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:51 am

Born 3 decades too late unfortunately. Had he played in the 80s he would of been one of the best players in the world.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Please take him back will you

edit: what a goal :bow: :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Please take him back will you

edit: what a goal :bow: :bow:

No thx. You could also have Asensio while we're at it Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Our management is stupid enough to throw at lot of money at Asensio and then trumpet around what a coup it is to get one of Real's greatest youngsters.

Could see it happen if it weren't for the player himself who surely wants to stay put.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Our management is stupid enough to throw at lot of money at Asensio and then trumpet around what a coup it is to get one of Real's greatest youngsters.

Could see it happen if it weren't for the player himself who surely wants to stay put.

Ok brother, I'll let you choose between him and Cisco. Or take both and be done with it.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:07 pm

who is Cisco
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:08 pm

James Rodriguez transfer speculation  - Page 3 1514622760_212105_1514624453_sumario_normal
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:16 pm

James' dad asking for Juve :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:25 am

70-80 mil and he is yours, don't think we intend to keep him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:21 am

I remember reading something about the loan move on Marca. If I'm not mistaken, Bayern holds all the cards to James' future, which means that they can keep him even if Madrid wants him back. And in order to do that, they will have to activate the purchase clause which stands at 41m (again if I'm not mistaken).

So from a financial point of view, and if I were Bayern, I would still buy him for that sum even if I don't want him and then sell him to Juventus or any other interested club for double that amount.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:11 am

No one is paying double that amount, or even close to it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am

People said the same thing about Morata, here we go again Laughing (keep in mind Bayern have been paying his wages for the past 2 seasons+ a fee for the loan as well)
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:51 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I remember reading something about the loan move on Marca. If I'm not mistaken, Bayern holds all the cards to James' future, which means that they can keep him even if Madrid wants him back. And in order to do that, they will have to activate the purchase clause which stands at 41m (again if I'm not mistaken).

So from a financial point of view, and if I were Bayern, I would still buy him for that sum even if I don't want him and then sell him to Juventus or any other interested club for double that amount.

That's what I would do too, but Brazzo our DoF talked about this explicitly in an interview a couple of weeks ago.
And he said that it would be against Bayern's ethos to do such an transfer purely for economical reasons, if we buy James it would be to keep him as a Bayern player, and if we don't want to keep him we won't buy him. So that 'buy only to instantly resell' thing is 100% not going to happen.
Rummenigge last weeks said that while he is a "fan" of James, it's not decided whether we trigger the buy option as it would have to be the right decision for both the club AND the player, notwithstanding how highly we rate him (lol).

So my guess would be, we are lukewarm to medium hot at best on signing him, and he, while surely not being unhappy at Bayern, woud prefer to go back to Real, or somewhere else, too.
So I don't think we will buy him and IMO that's the right course to take.

He's a good player and he's done alright, sometimes meh, sometimes really good, so he's not a bad option at all to have, but IMO he's nothing special and his purchase would probably stand in the way of us getting another high profile attacker which we frankly need badly.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:37 pm

He is coming home for ~40m
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next