Vlad the Impaler
Katy Perry
jibers
Glory
S
67 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 31, 2017 12:00 am

It's GriezmON

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 6 Empty Re: Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid

Post by B-Mac Wed May 31, 2017 12:32 am

ManchesterUnited have reached an agreement with Antoine #Griezmann’s representatives. Now MUFC must activate release clause with Atletico.
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 am

hmm

welp, still not completely sold on this movie but I'm sure Jose has a plan, hopefully either Ibra is staying or we are getting a legit CF in too

welcome though griez
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 am

For the umpteenth time foreign clubs can't activate release clauses in Spain they have to either agree a price with the club or give the money to the player so he activate so the clause himself ala Javi. The later option is a traitorous move though fans will hate you for good

Imagine they transfer the money to grizzy he keeps it and stays at Atletico Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 31, 2017 2:05 am

Well aware that's how release clauses work there. If Griez has already told them he wants out we will probably just give him the cash to activate it. Expecting this to be wrapped up within the next 10 days.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 am

We did this with Herrera after clown Moyes left safter botching it the summer before
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:01 am

Seems like this one's off. Wise decision imo. Spending 100m on Griezmann is madness.
Instead please use that money to tempt Verratti out of PSG.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 am

Eww no.

Whatever happens, the football gods have to make sure that ballers like Veratti stay as far away as possible from the likes of Mourinho.

Seeing Pogba playing as a destroyer and Martial playing as a 2nd LB....

Almost Official : Antoine Griezmann joins Atletico Madrid - Page 6 PSjWwVZ

Stick with the likes of Perisic Thumbs up
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 pm

renewed with Atletico until 2022; it's GriezOFF i guess. Laughing

b2b ELs it is then for Yanited. Perisic and Morata rofl

Spoiler:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Not sure who's the biggest wh**re between Auba, Griezmann and Hazard. I'll give it to him though, he is much more subtle compared to the other two. He flirts with moving all summer but when he is forced to stay he acts all emotional asking for forgiveness. Cry me a river
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:11 pm

was just muppet journo's getting involved and running with Griez' comments

reliable sources said he wasn't among the list of 5 Mourinho wanted this summer over a week ago

I'm happy tbh, would rather drop 100m on Perisic and Morata than on Griez
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:17 pm

But Griezmanns comments were pretty leading. Didn't take much for a reporter to run with it to be honest

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Respect to Griezmann for not ditching them at the time of crisis. This new deal might have a lesser loyalty clause which we can activate next summer if we are interested then.
Anyway, Like my man Firenze said, personally I wasnt too keen on him even before, and now beyond this summer no thanks.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Not sure who's the biggest wh**re between Auba, Griezmann and Hazard. I'll give it to him though, he is much more subtle compared to the other two. He flirts with moving all summer but when he is forced to stay he acts all emotional asking for forgiveness. Cry me a river

I guess we shouldn't include "I am sad" Ronaldo and "Utd is interested in me" Ramos?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Both Ronaldo and Ramos did it as a strategy to get a new contract. Griezmann clearly wants to leave and flirts with any team linked to him and now he is acting all full of sorrows and whatnot. If Ramos did that to my club I'd personally go there and hand him a one way flight out of my club. Lack of loyalty or what
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Doc wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Not sure who's the biggest wh**re between Auba, Griezmann and Hazard. I'll give it to him though, he is much more subtle compared to the other two. He flirts with moving all summer but when he is forced to stay he acts all emotional asking for forgiveness. Cry me a river

I guess we shouldn't include "I am sad" Ronaldo and "Utd is interested in me" Ramos?

I'm highly disappointed in the fact you forget Luis " Let me Leave " Suarez complete with sad puppy dog eyes front page newspaper spread.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Imagine they transfer the money to grizzy he keeps it and stays at Atletico Razz

He then gives that money to the Atletico board who activate Herrera's buyout clause.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Unique wrote:sounds to me like he is after a better contract at atleti tbh.
:coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Unique wrote:
It's pretty clear that the new contract, which means more wages, is compensation for the fact Atleti couldn't let him leave with the transfer ban confirmed, nothing else
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
It's pretty clear that the new contract, which means more wages, is compensation for the fact Atleti couldn't let him leave with the transfer ban confirmed, nothing else
he was under contract before the renew so atleti didn't have to do shit to compensate the greedy little turd Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 am

[CatRadio]: "Griezmann will join Barcelona this summer. Barça will not pay his clause, an economic agreement will be reached for virtually the same amount of money."

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 am

urbaNRoots wrote:[CatRadio]: "Griezmann will join Barcelona this summer. Barça will not pay his clause, an economic agreement will be reached for virtually the same amount of money."

:bow:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:07 pm

how much are we talking about Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:12 am

Barca apparently prepared to meet his release clause (€110M) now because supposedly the figure would get doubled in the summer - GDM
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

Gave up on Dembele already?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:22 am

Also Atletico want to replace him with Lemar from the same source

Good luck Pool
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next