BarrileteCosmico
danyjr
33 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

Match Day Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: Match Day Thread

Post by futbol Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:27 pm

danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Alena had his best game in Barca shirt, really worked from the beginning to when he was subbed out. He's much more suspectible to pressure than Arthur though, which is why he can't start in bigger games yet. Arthur is doing fine too, he was amazing before the injury just like Coutinho, and is taking time to get back to that level. Dembele is another of the trifecta of recovering from injury, and I think he'll be on his level when we need him. I thought Coutinho was good and confident against Alaves too, although got tired at the end. Hopefully Valencia will do us a solid today.
Aleñá is more susceptible to pressure because he tries to move the ball forward and make something happen, whereas with Farthur it is always safety first (or rather, relieving himself of blunders but not necessarily his team mates). Hell Farthur has easy passing options forward and he still chooses not to play them. Where you have Busquets you don't need another passback merchant because football isn't about keeping possession for the sake of it. Especially when Messi isn't playing and carrying the attacking burden, you need players who can drive the ball forward and create danger up the field. Not to mention Aleñá is fitter and better defensively (Farthur usually hits fatigue at the 75 minute mark). Stats-wise Carles has also done better than the Brazilian but I don't care much for numbers.

The biggest difference between the two boils down to awareness. Aleñá knows where all the players are before he receives the ball and this gives him the advantage to dictate attacking play. This is not the case with Arthur. He always receives the ball then has a look, much unlike the oft-compared Xavi. Another thing I have seen Farthur do a lot is passing back to the defence in tight paces and putting them under pressure to either clear the ball or try to find a risky pass. In a slow build-up, possession-based team, one of the central midfielder's most important tasks is for the under-pressure defenders to pass to him with confidence, knowing he is agile and skilful enough to get out of tight spaces without losing the ball. Look at Modrić, he is a player who doesn't lose the ball easily and is good under pressure but he seldom passes back to an under-pressure defender unless he has no other choice. With Fartman, it is often the opposite.

Regarding Dembélé I've said what I've said and I don't want to repeat them again. Half of the season he is injured and the other half he is "getting up to speed". Which to me they are excuses. The kid has more turnovers than Demarcus Cousins, while does his fair share of tracking back he is not aggressive enough to win balls, and I suspect he has (judging by his poor touch) a below-average 'eye limb coordination'. He almost never wins aerial battles and his control of long balls is dog shite poor.

Pretty much disagree with everything.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:00 pm

our frontline is totally toothless. suarez Dembele Coutinho all are out of form. frontline will be the biggest difference between us and Liverpool.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:18 pm

neuro11 wrote:our frontline is totally toothless. suarez Dembele Coutinho all are out of form. frontline will be the biggest difference between us and Liverpool.
Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:09 pm

CAMPEONES
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:22 pm

well done to barca.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:04 pm

futbol wrote:
danyjr wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Alena had his best game in Barca shirt, really worked from the beginning to when he was subbed out. He's much more suspectible to pressure than Arthur though, which is why he can't start in bigger games yet. Arthur is doing fine too, he was amazing before the injury just like Coutinho, and is taking time to get back to that level. Dembele is another of the trifecta of recovering from injury, and I think he'll be on his level when we need him. I thought Coutinho was good and confident against Alaves too, although got tired at the end. Hopefully Valencia will do us a solid today.
bunch of rubbish

Pretty much disagree with everything.

Agree with futebol and jiopsi

Hala Barca, campeones once again Molenation

Treble is well and truly on!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:24 am

Coutinho looked lively today, hope he can continue on that and improve his finishing
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:04 pm

I hope the rest we have been giving Messi helps out against Pool. I want to see more of this rotation with Suarez, Pique, Alba and Rakitic.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Felt like quite a perfect game for us for a few things, we got rotated and rested nicely, even Coutinho is finally hitting form now. After we score he relaxed and they were threatening, so it was a bit of a wake up call for us again. Time and time when we are ahead, we tend to relax and let the opposition back in it, and u can see how frustrated Valverde was, so we definitely need to eliminate that. Our defense seems like its just how it is we cant really improve it anymore though.

Anyway, confident as long as we play to our level we will beat Liverpool, especially now most of our players are in good form.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:11 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Anyway, confident as long as we play to our level we will beat Liverpool, especially now most of our players are in good form.
So are Liverpool players.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 02, 2019 1:27 am

Congratulations on the league win. Well deserved winners.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat May 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Unbelievable. Dembele with another muscle injury. Probably season over for him :facepalm: Cant catch a break it seems.

Wague, Riqui and Todibo have shown promise. Todibo is really interesting. Physique, technique and pace. If we belive in him, then perhaps wise to skip on MDL. Can invest the 80m elsewhere.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Should sell Dembélé more urgently than Umtiti. The latter has looked fine whenever he's played. Dembélé on the other hand...
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat May 04, 2019 9:43 pm

2-0 loss.
Boateng is a lump. Why the hell did we loan him?
The gap has narrowed considerably in La Liga. Every game is a war of attrition nowadays and there are no easy games. Alena was disappointing. Puig outshone him and showed much more determination. Alena was atrocious defensively and provided no cover whatsoever.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat May 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Lmao another injury? ffs

Nobody will want to buy this boy of glass.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 am

Demstrétchérs Laughing

Match Day Thread - Page 31 Ousmane-dembele-of-borussia-dortmund-is-stretchered-off-the-field-picture-id641629764
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 05, 2019 3:51 am

Players have overcome muscle injuries. We have examples from our own team. Messi and Alba. Both now rarely get injured. There's Robben who became very reliable after being injury prone early in his career. With adjustments to his conditioning, diet etc. maybe Dembele turns it around. He is a special talent and we need to persist.

Collado had a poor game. He had a chance to impress after coming on early but was poor. I have been impressed whenever I have seen him for the B team and it seems Valverde rates him too. Disappointed that Monchu wasnt called up. He has the least hype out of the 4 of Alena, Puig, Oriol Busquets and him. Yet he is my favorite. Should have been called up and played as a pivot which I think is his best position.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 05, 2019 3:43 pm

This season whenever we fielded our second team theyve shown to be disappointing and just not good enough, it also goes to show how competitive La Liga is actually, u cant just field a much weaker side and expect a result.

Alena seems to get a lot of fans, he does has his strength, but he has yet to really impress me and make me think he can become a regular for us at all. Same goes with Puig. Boateng, is at best a backup for us, and has clearly shown hes not really a good fit for us.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 pm

I think Busquets, Rakitic, Coutinho, Roberto and Vidal should all be sold.

These guys are either finished or have shit for brains.

Valverde getting the sack should also be the obvious next move.

This team is full of cowards with the coach being the biggest one.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 pm

What a surprise. The players who got destroyed against Liverpool get to start. Yeah, lets beat up on Getafe to get over the humiliation. Who cares about giving time to players like Alena, Puig, Todibo?
And I am sick of seeing Scruberto starting?

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 12, 2019 6:01 pm

Busquets :facepalm:
What a joke he has become? Does a game go by when he doesnt get schooled or made a joke out of? Twice, he has gotten schooled in this game.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Busquets again gets picked.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 12, 2019 7:36 pm

Vidal. What a warrior. Had my doubts coming into the team at 32. He has played his heart out this season.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 12, 2019 8:22 pm

alexjanosik wrote:What a surprise. The players who got destroyed against Liverpool get to start. Yeah, lets beat up on Getafe to get over the humiliation. Who cares about giving time to players like Alena, Puig, Todibo?
And I am sick of seeing Scruberto starting?
valverde's faith in the youth has been utterly disappointing. They'll never show their mantle if they're not tested
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun May 12, 2019 8:58 pm

I think this was more of a "you ain't hiding from the fans" type of lineup.

Luckily match going fans have more brains than Internet spastics and didn't boo.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun May 19, 2019 3:08 pm

Surprise again. Busquets and Roberto start.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next