5 time European Champions vs Not a Bridge

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 time European Champions vs Not a Bridge - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs Not a Bridge

Post by Curtinho Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:09 am

Can - Matip - Lovren
Mané - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Milner
Lallana - Coutinho
Firmino

This team found a lot of success under Rodgers when switching to the 3-4-3 and it helped with a lot of the defensive issues. Klopp switched to that against Wolverhampton and I thought it's when the team looked at its best tbh. I've always been a fan of the 3-4-3/3-5-2. It's seeing a lot of success lately and it might not be a bad idea especially with Clyne unavailable for this one.

Maybe have Lallana and Mané switch places.

Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

5 time European Champions vs Not a Bridge - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 time European Champions vs Not a Bridge

Post by Sri Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:06 am

#LFC XI v @ChelseaFC: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino

#LFC substitutes against @ChelseaFC: Karius, Klavan, Moreno, Lucas, Mane, Origi, Sturridge

Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Hazard.

Chelsea subs tonight: Begovic, Terry, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Pedro, Batshuayi.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:06 am

Uh oh.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:14 am

Clyne plays, Thank *bleep*.

Can rofl rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:36 am

Sorry bros, but Chavs got this smh

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:37 am

If we can contain them till the 75th we've got a chance, Who am i kidding, We'll probably dominate the *bleep* out of them still concede shitty goals.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:39 am

Think we can say that Chavs have a hand on the title in about 2 hours from now.

They will wrap shit up this weekend.

Set.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:52 am

Nishankly wrote:If we can contain them till the 75th we've got a chance, Who am i kidding, We'll probably dominate the *bleep* out of them still concede shitty goals.

I *bleep* knew it, *bleep* knew it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:52 am

Another 2 points dropped.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Emre looks clueless

Defense looks ***is there any word for it***

Key players look exhausted
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:36 am

iftikhar wrote: ***is there any word for it***

Arsenal.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:37 am

I wish we had Arsenal's defense imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Sri wrote:
iftikhar wrote: ***is there any word for it***

Arsenal.
Oh, don't beat yourself up. Your defense is evidently better than ours.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:17 am

With Mané back hopefully Can gets very limited appearances on the team. I can see him gone this summer or next. He's just not good enough, and I think I've given him enough time as a young player now. You can just see that he's not ever going to have the quality needed to be an impact player for Liverpool.

Wijnaldum just needs to play with more confidence. He has all the ability. Could easily see him bagging a bunch of goals to close out the season if he listens to Klopp and becomes more adventurous.

Not a bad game in the end. Probably deserved 3 points. That miss by Firmino (or two) was sad. He should have taken the ball down...he had time. Still 4 from 6 against the league leaders is not so bad. Just need to improve our performances against the lesser teams.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2