Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:40 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Ryback rofl

"WWE signed Goldberg because I left"

Ryback needs votes for most delusional man walking the planet imo.

I agree with him imo, at least Ryback could rassle 15 minutes.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 pm

You sure lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Zayn is the 2nd best wrestler in the company after Styles IMO. His character is bland, but his NXT title feud with Neville shows that he's amazing at playing the underdog role in a title storyline.

I think his current position in the midcard is fine as is. He probably won't ever get a true major push unless the main eventers get injured.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

He's great at what he does

If he ever starts winning main events i'll tune out. He's such an average joe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:46 pm

I prefer Owens (on the whole 2nd best wrestler stuff) but I do admit that might be because he's actually given opportunities that Zayn isn't.

Plus the fact he's obviously more entertaining anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Said it all along, but if Zayn wants to get over and become a bigger star he needs to develop his character. Being a generic smiley happy go lucky babyface will only take him so far.

That's not to say he won't be world champion in his current state. Plenty of people have won world titles without actually being ready. But winning world titles alone doesn't make someone a genuine star imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:18 pm

Zayn's great. He just needs a proper push to be the most over face in the roster. He needs a Benoit/Eddie/Bryan moment soon.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 pm

Squash Owens Squash. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 pm

M99 wrote:Zayn's great. He just needs a proper push to be the most over face in the roster. He needs a Benoit/Eddie/Bryan moment soon.

Do you think they will give him that moment though? Because I don't, for all Bryan and Punk got over by themselves they have to allow it and give the platform for them to do so.

Don't ever see them doing that with Zayn, especially now we live in the Reigns > you and *bleep* everything else era.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 am

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/841442766886334464

Wonder who it will be hmm

Probably some jobber nobody gives a shit about tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:30 am

Zayn fired then hired on SDown hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:34 am

When it happened the crowd apparently chanted fire Roman lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:31 am

Foley fires himself probably. Hope some loophole can make him fire Steph.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 am

Steph should either be banned from TV or regress into old fashioned eye candy roles.

Watching her emasculate every wrestler on the roster that's unfortunate enough to work full time gives me aids.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:39 am

Luke Harper spoke with FOX Sports for a new interview. Some of the highlights are below:

On Randy Orton defeating AJ Styles to earn the WWE title match at WrestleMania: “Obviously it makes me bitter. Very, very bitter. I feel like I have a right to that spot also. I feel like Randy Orton gave up that spot – and he won it fair and square, but I don’t know if AJ Styles won it fair and square. Personally I’m very, very, very bitter about the situation.”

On what’s in store for him at WrestleMania 33: “That I don’t know. I have a feeling I’m going to have to create my own opportunity again, like I just did the last six weeks, and take it into my own hands. Honestly, I don’t think there’s a big plan for me, so I guess I’ll have to make one.”

On if being in the Wyatt Family was frustrating because he didn’t get to showcase his personality: “It’s incredibly frustrating. There were times in my career when I felt like I was serving several different masters, and for me that wasn’t beneficial. It was to a point, but then I didn’t really realize what was out there until these last couple weeks. The 2014 run was a bit of a tease. I was still… I guess not fully developed as a WWE superstar at that point, and I feel like I’m completely developed now. The last six or seven weeks away from the Family have been very eye-opening. It was frustrating. Even to this day I’ll go to an airport and someone will say ‘hey Bray Wyatt!’ or ‘hey Erick Rowan!’ They don’t know who I am. And that’s very frustrating, because I’m part of a group.”

i haven't watched in ages so idk if he's in character here or what, confusing interview
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:43 am

HBK just verbally jobbed to Roman lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:52 am

in 10 years WWE will be using holograms of deceased legends to job to Reigns

nothing stops this train
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:38 am

Had no idea this had a thread.

ROMAN LAMES SUCKS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jack swagger is more over than reigns and he just got released from wwe.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:10 pm

Firenze wrote:Luke Harper spoke with FOX Sports for a new interview. Some of the highlights are below:

On Randy Orton defeating AJ Styles to earn the WWE title match at WrestleMania: “Obviously it makes me bitter. Very, very bitter. I feel like I have a right to that spot also. I feel like Randy Orton gave up that spot – and he won it fair and square, but I don’t know if AJ Styles won it fair and square. Personally I’m very, very, very bitter about the situation.”

On what’s in store for him at WrestleMania 33: “That I don’t know. I have a feeling I’m going to have to create my own opportunity again, like I just did the last six weeks, and take it into my own hands. Honestly, I don’t think there’s a big plan for me, so I guess I’ll have to make one.”

On if being in the Wyatt Family was frustrating because he didn’t get to showcase his personality: “It’s incredibly frustrating. There were times in my career when I felt like I was serving several different masters, and for me that wasn’t beneficial. It was to a point, but then I didn’t really realize what was out there until these last couple weeks. The 2014 run was a bit of a tease. I was still… I guess not fully developed as a WWE superstar at that point, and I feel like I’m completely developed now. The last six or seven weeks away from the Family have been very eye-opening. It was frustrating. Even to this day I’ll go to an airport and someone will say ‘hey Bray Wyatt!’ or ‘hey Erick Rowan!’ They don’t know who I am. And that’s very frustrating, because I’m part of a group.”

i haven't watched in ages so idk if he's in character here or what, confusing interview

The Wyatt Family stuff is probably legit, I could understand his frustration tbh.

Thing is if WWE were competent they could have Luke be a singles guy and still push the Wyatt Family stuff.

Honestly I wanted Harper in the match with Orton and Bray, he deserved it as much both of them honestly.

But once Orton burned Bray's house down, it becomes a personal blood feud and thus anybody in the match doesn't really make any sense.

I hope they have plans for Harper long term post WM though, he's been getting over organically (people are chanting his name) and a really good performer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:14 pm

"You are the Big Dog Roman and this is your yard" Shawn Michaels.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:42 pm

This is going to be unpopular as hell but I love HHH pseudo Vince character, even in the Bryan feud he was awesome.

Loved his line to Foley, I create the next stars in NXT to stop has beens like you coming back Laughing

Usually dislike these part timers because most of them are boring as *bleep*, but he's genuinely entertaining and definitely comes to play during WM season unlike his Wife who the less said about the better lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:29 pm

This explains a lot lol.

Styles was asked about how WWE happened and Gallows and Anderson " If i come these guys have to come with me"

The response at first was " We are just interested in you right now".

It explains their booking tbh lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:14 am

The words in AJs promo about Shane is really weird.

After complaining about not having a match at WM.

" Well all know Daniel Bryan is just a puppet but Shane, well him and i are going to have a conversation about my career if i even have one "

Proceeds to slam down the mic and storms off, not sure how i'm supposed to take those words. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 am

These Miz/Maryse and Nikki/Cena promos are amazing lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:10 am

AJ just beat up Shane in the parking lot lmao.

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:47 am

Did he get fired?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next