Kaladin
M99
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
Great Leader Sprucenuce
14 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 am

– Triple H spoke with Sports Illustrated for a new interview. The highlights are below:

On fan reaction to Roman Reigns: “People can look at Roman Reigns and say, ‘The failed attempt that is Roman Reigns,’ but Roman Reigns sells tickets,” said Levesque. “Roman Reigns gets one of the loudest reactions every night, whether that reaction is a boo or whether that reaction is a cheer. The fans who say, ‘I don’t understand why they don’t turn Roman Reigns heel!’ Isn’t he already? If you believe what you believe, and you’re saying, ‘How can they not turn him heel? There is 70 percent of the crowd booing him out of the building!’ If that’s your belief, then isn’t he already the biggest heel we have? If 70 percent of that crowd is booing him, then he’s a heel. We’re just presenting him to you in a different way that makes you hate him.”

unreal spin job

nvm I see MT posted it

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 32 - Page 31 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 32

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 am

what's that vanilla midget finn balor doing for Mania? nothing? I think I saw he was working house shows etc again, but I guess he came back too late to be involved in anything meaningful
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:04 am

Hasn't been on TV yet, my guess is they are saving him for a segment involving HHH/Rollins ( only one that would make sense) or he'll be back on the RAW after WM.

Which i think is the right move, bringing someone back 2-3 weeks before Mania without a program is pointless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:06 am

can't believe I was kinda hype for Goldberg/Lesnar, like I knew it would be trash because Berg can't wrestle a legit match but I'm surprised how fast the novelty wore off on his return. I'm glad the return happened and I know why they kept him because of the publicity and how well received he was..but this was a bad idea IMO. Can't have those two closing the show if that's the plan. Ppl will boo. No way it goes more than 5 mins
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:07 am

Jericho/Owens should have been for the title but I know Vince would never have Owens defending in the main event at Mania.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:10 am

Reigns and Taker would close the show if it doesn't, which i'd argue will end in more boos lol.

I feel like the only match that wouldn't end in boos is Bray and Orton tbh, people love Orton because of the RKO and obviously everyone wants to see Bray do well.

But they have put themselves in this position, can't really get out of it now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:26 am

Its not just RKO, people love Orton for for how damn good he is. He only got booed in recent years when he feuded with Bryan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 am

The card and show is just too damn long. Raw tag team match needs to go onto pre-show and as much as I hate to say it, one of Raw womens title match or Ambrose-Corbin also needs to be bumped onto pre-show.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Completely agree with that

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:56 pm

I do too, between Miz and Cena promos and the hilarious Total Bellas skits from Miz and Maryse it's been brilliant television.

Although it's a fine example of why the matches themselves actually matter, because as good as the build for it has been there's no way the match itself isn't terrible. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:02 pm

I am crying

Miz is *bleep* incredible
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 pm

The build's definitely been good, problem is it just isn't a big match and there's no hype surrounding it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 pm

It's hard to create hype for a mixed tag team match tbh, i think Miz vs Cena with Maryse and Nikki at ring side would help create more buzz.

Also doesn't help that Cena is going to film a movie straight after.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:07 pm

You all really need to watch the Cena/Miz segment from last night ffs

Miz and Maryse' impression rofl rofl

Cena's promo :bow: :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:09 pm

I'd argue every segment they have done since the feud started is worth it tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 pm

Cena was so thuganomics last night lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:

I am crying

Miz is *bleep* incredible

absolutely dead

still can't believe these clowns were clamoring for that vanilla baby to be the champion, disgraceful mic skills, bunch of workrate smarks :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Anyone notice the guy with a Bayern shirt in the front row every week? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:48 pm

What is Hans doing in the Impact Zone maggle?!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

True.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Looooool

BTW those who signed up to the network in the past and cancelled people on reddit are saying they are getting 3 month trials for basically ex subscribers.

I can't confirm obviously but i'd check your e-mails just in case.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:50 pm

This is what workrate truly is. Proud

Source: E&C Pod Of Awesomeness

On the premier episode of E&C's Pod Of Awesomeness, WWE Universal Champion Goldberg talked about his gruelling preparation for his current WWE run and being "miserable".

According to Goldberg, he is a machine now that trains, eats, and goes to the bathroom several times a day.

"I am nothing but a machine now. I get up in the morning. I eat. I train. I eat. I go to the bathroom about 20 times intermittently throughout the day because I'm shoving 15 to 20,000 calories in my body and it doesn't know what's going on. At 50 years old, it has no idea."

Moreover, Goldberg admitted that preparing for his comeback has been the hardest thing he has ever done.

"It's the toughest thing I ever embarked upon, guys. I'm 13 years removed from the business." Goldberg added, "I can't name a power wrestler who has come back 13 freaking years afterwards. And then, within 20 pounds of what he was back then."

In Goldberg's estimation, people expect him to look how he did during his previous WWE run and to be able to do the things he did before. The man behind pro wrestling's longest undefeated streak divulged that he had been away from pro wrestling so long that he even forgot how to perform his entrance. Also, Goldberg mentioned that he pulled a hamstring doing a kick during his entrance.

"People are expecting me to be able to do exactly what I did back then. Well, I mean, let's be honest, man. I forgot how to go through my pyro! I honestly, I swear to God, I actively, when I came back to the WWE, each and every time I went through Gorilla [position], I would remember another thing that I had forgotten in my preparation."

Goldberg said, "I throw my punches. I throw my kicks. I pull my hamstring throwing a kick! Throwing a kick! It's ridiculous."

Additionally, Goldberg admitted that he knocked himself out headbutting the door before his entrance and he forgot his lines as a result.

"How about when I knocked myself out on the door? Did you hear that one? You didn't hear that one? I did that, I don't know, a month ago. So, well, yeah, man. My way of getting ready, you know me, man. They knock on my door, I pour water on my head, so I don't catch on fire from the sparks, and I headbutt the door. I'm a neanderthal. That's what I do, right?"

Goldberg recalled, "and I'm walking to the ring, and I go through Gorilla, and then, I get in the ring, man, and I literally forgot every single thing that I was supposed to say and the cameraman throws me a towel. And I'm like, 'what is this towel for?' I mean, I know I sweat a lot, but I've got blood dripping down my forehead and I had no idea, man."

Apparently, Goldberg told Vince McMahon afterward the incident, "fault me for trying too hard, not for not trying hard enough."

Also during the interview, Goldberg claimed that he has been miserable during this current WWE run, but his family is happy and that is most important to the former Atlanta Falcon.

"I'll be honest, I'm miserable. I'm absolutely miserable. But my family's having fun, man. And so, every single thing, every training session, every ART massage that makes me cry, every muay thai session, it's all worth it, man. It's just worth it. And, hey, at the end of the day, if I want to smile, I'll buy a car. That's how I'm happy. I did, I bought one on the way back from [Survivor Series in] Toronto because I worked my ass off."

Goldberg added, "nobody get me wrong when I say I've been miserable throughout this, but I am. I'm miserable. I'm bloated 24 hours a day. I'm stressed 24 hours a day. I don't sleep, but it's a small price to pay."

Goldberg stated that he has sacrificed cardio to bulk up and achieve that classic Goldberg look.

"For me to be 237 [pounds] and have great cardio and then get the phone call that six weeks later, I've got to do what I've got to do. Do you think I continued to do cardio every day?" Goldberg continued, "I had to shut cardio completely down and just eat, and eat, and lift, and eat. And so it's a sacrifice. Do I give people the visual whatever as close as possible of Goldberg or do I give them a new version in which I look like a cruiserweight and it's just different, man."

The former face of WCW admitted that he wore a coat when he first came back to WWE because he was not bulky enough.

"Why do you think I wore a coat every time at first when I got back? The answer is I still had to train, man. I was still training." Goldberg added, "I believe it was much more important for me to be aesthetically what I was like in the past as opposed to a dude who could run around for 20 minutes. That ain't me."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:59 pm

GOATBERG on that 20K a day calories and cocktail of roids diet is my favorite wrestling monster tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:02 pm

I listened to the Edge and Christian podcast with Goldberg, it was really good and Goldberg was really good too.

Just a shame i find his character boring these days lol, they have Shane on this week i'll probably listent to that too tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:07 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:10 pm

I never rated The Hitman, I know he's heralded as a GOAT lvl wrassssssssstler but he was irrelevant by the time I started watching, wasn't worth much in his WCW run and I missed his WWE stuff. I probably would have liked him if I watched him, had a good look no homo and I always hear his in ring stuff was great.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next