Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

+32
M99
Warrior
Myesyats
The Demon of Carthage
Thimmy
Glory
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
futbol_bill
Doc
huntsman
jibers
BarcaLearning
Jay29
Mr Nick09
free_cat
Harmonica
CBarca
Luca
sportsczy
zigra
Nishankly
RealGunner
Unique
Robespierre
farfan
rincon
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Lucifer
Turok_TTZ
Tomwin Lannister
36 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am

tbh and no trolling here but are we seeing pogba go from badly overated and over priced to being a out right scrub. I admit I don't watch every minute of every man u game but tbh I cant see what the guy brings to the party.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time? - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul Pogba, the biggest fraud of our time?

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 am

To be honest there's only one fraud at Man United, and it isn't Pogba. It's the guy standing on the sideline.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:43 am

he isn't an outright scrub and walks into almost every midfield in the world

an outright scrub is Emre Can, Henderson, Xhaka, etc
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 am

I wonder if Mou fails to get CL qualifcation (be it via the league or Europa) he's sacked, I think he has another season regardless and I don't think Pogba will recover from 2 seasons being restricted like he is currently

could see him fulfilling his destiny and becoming the GOAT midfielder of his generation but it won't be under Mou
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 am

Unique wrote:tbh and no trolling here but are we seeing pogba go from badly overated and over priced to being a out right scrub. I admit I don't watch every minute of every man u game but tbh I cant see what the guy brings to the party.

Pogba is a great young midfielder with strong athleticism and incredible technique.
Just because he's having a spell of poor form following a change of league and team, combined with insane hype and expectations, doesn't negate that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 am

Firenze wrote:he isn't an outright scrub and walks into almost every midfield in the world

can and Henderson are scrubs I agree but tbh Henderson has out performed pogba with ease this season and that's no joke.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 am

I'd actually love him at Arsenal. I can't forget how much he carried me to division one title. Fifa wouldn't lie to me tbh.

He has talent for sure. Great talent even.

------Ramsey-----Xhaka------Pogba------

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:48 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:tbh and no trolling here but are we seeing pogba go from badly overated and over priced to being a out right scrub. I admit I don't watch every minute of every man u game but tbh I cant see what the guy brings to the party.

Pogba is a great young midfielder with strong athleticism and incredible technique.
Just because he's having a spell of poor form following a change of league and team, combined with insane hype and expectations, doesn't negate that.
maybe he is another player that cant hack it in the prem lge. he wont be the first and he wont be the last.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:50 am

dude stop

Pogba had a spell where he was getting MOTM performances every game

Henderson sprays passes backwards in his own half and loses the ball when he attempts anything besides that

RG's he's unreal on FIFA, I think he has the second highest rating for a midfielder after Modric Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:53 am

Firenze wrote:dude stop

Pogba had a spell where he was getting MOTM performances every game

Henderson sprays passes backwards in his own half and loses the ball when he attempts anything besides that

RG's he's unreal on FIFA, I think he has the second highest rating for a midfielder after Modric Laughing
coutinho also had a spell like that but you still call him a scrub. but as I said no joke here just look at the stats. Henderson has out performed pogba in everything.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:54 am

I don't think I've ever called Coutinho a scrub. He's class. Although he has been shite since he came back from his injury.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:55 am

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

maybe he is another player that cant hack it in the prem lge. he wont be the first and he wont be the last.

He has already proven himself at a higher level than this poverty league tbh.
He was surrounded by a superior team, mind you.

Point in case, it's not always down to individuals.

Also, he's not similar to Henderson. The player at Liverpool who is comparable in style is Can, and we don't need to start talking about who's better here.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:56 am

Can has equal number of league goals in nearly half the starts hmm
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:58 am

Nishankly wrote:Can has equal number of league goals in nearly half the starts hmm
boom. head shot cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 am

"head shot"?

regarding what?

You guys claiming Can is better than Pogba? rofl rofl

head shot indeed Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Also, he's not similar to Henderson. The player at Liverpool who is comparable in style is Can, and we don't need to start talking about who's better here.
the thing people over look in the EPL is you have to be at your best to beat even the scrub teams. in other lges its not always like that. the EPL don't have the quality of some of the other lges but it is the most competitive.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:02 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:"head shot"?

regarding what?

You guys claiming Can is better than Pogba? rofl rofl

head shot indeed Laughing
us guys are not claiming anything. but the truth is a scrub like Henderson is a better EPL player than pogba. Cool
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:06 am

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

the thing people over look in the EPL is you have to be at your best to beat even the scrub teams. in other lges its not always like that. the EPL don't have the quality of some of the other lges but it is the most competitive.

It's impossible for 'people' to 'overlook' this tired BS claim because clueless clowns like yourself, who frankly know *bleep* all about football in other leagues, keep repeating it ad nauseam, many of them on air with cameras pointed at them
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:16 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

It's impossible for 'people' to 'overlook' this tired BS claim because clueless clowns like yourself, who frankly know *bleep* all about football in other leagues, keep repeating it ad nauseam, many of them on air with cameras pointed at them
you should look at how many times the top teams in Germany. spain. Italy. france and Holland have won the title. man u have wont the title 20 times that's more than anyone. now count the titles for the rest of the most successful teams in Europe. that stat alone tells you the English lge is the most competitive. Chelsea will win the title but how often will they play a midweek game and just jog through the game and win 5-0 like Bayern. juve. madrid or barca. Chelsea will win them games and win the title but no way will they play at 50% and win by 4-5 goals.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 am

This is the most ridiculous delusion thrown around.

Leicester City won the title last year

That's how shit the teams are. Leicester had like a 10 point gap.

now Chelsea has a 10 point gap.

dat competitiveness :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 am

rincon wrote:This is the most ridiculous delusion thrown around.

Leicester City won the title last year

That's how shit the teams are. Leicester had like a 10 point gap.

now Chelsea has a 10 point gap.

dat competitiveness :facepalm:
Leicester did not have a 10 point gap when they won the title. but my point is and it is a fact the champions of England will have harder games against the lower teams than the champions of france. Italy. spain. Germany and Holland. I admit that juve. barca. madrid. psg and Bayern are better than Chelsea. but in England Chelsea will have to work harder to win the title than the winners of the other lges.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 am

Firenze wrote:he isn't an outright scrub and walks into almost every midfield in the world

Is the problem mate.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 am

FYI on fifa this year Pogba despite his stats is legit the worst over 80 rating midfielder i've used

Guy takes years to do anything, been a massive let down

Probably amazing on UT though.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 pm

I'm not sure how Mourinho wants him to play... it looks confusing to me and it has to be confusing to Pogba. He doesn't have a well enough defined role. From what I can tell, he is asked to do whatever the others can't do... and that's too much given the lack of talent at CM other than Pogba.

Define a proper role for the guy and then see if he can shine at it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:28 pm

It's too much to ask of a player who isn't willing to do more than break into a jog for 90+ minutes Laughing

If it helps you come to terms with Pogba being a fraud, you can take comfort in the fact Kante is a GOAT.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:30 pm

sportsczy wrote:I'm not sure how Mourinho wants him to play... it looks confusing to me and it has to be confusing to Pogba.  He doesn't have a well enough defined role.  From what I can tell, he is asked to do whatever the others can't do...  and that's too much given the lack of talent at CM other than Pogba.

Define a proper role for the guy and then see if he can shine at it.
what roll would you give him
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next