Myesyats
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Who will progress to the semi finals?

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Vote_lcap40%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Vote_lcap60%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 25

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Please dont talk about "honor", or "thieves", coming from a Franco mouth.

Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by Adit Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Zees wrote:Shame this match unfolded the way it did, video refereeing can't come any sooner. Referees just can't keep up with the pace of the game any longer, just look at the linesman's positioning for the 3rd goal :facepalm:
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 C9uYofJXYAUT6HV

Lewy was supposedly offside for Ramos' own goal btw
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 A4881d9aa65914d5da7a86c38cee224b0d09fb8e4577b6f6098b8db14aff7107

Well well well.

This changes arguments.

Second goal was a blatant offside.

Now whose talking?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Adit wrote:To be fair Bayern sucks in attacking third.

A penalty and a own goal is what they could do in such an open game.
Laughing

Did no one else but me, on this entire forum, notice that Bayern were off-side before Ramos even scored that own goal? Some people seem to think that Bayern deserved to win it, and I don't know whether or not they're trolling, but if you take away every single controversial call from this game, I know Bayern would still be in an unfavourable position.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Look at cheek on these cheaters instead of apologizing to bayern fans they are spewing dirt at them. Have some goddamn dignity ffs.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Freeza wrote:
footyfan01 wrote:How does Lewa being offside matter? He didn't even touch the ball, it was an own goal.

If he had any touch, it would have been! Otherwise this is just competing to give the most ridiculous & non-sensical opinion to forcefully put a fake picture about Ref decisions going both ways !

He pressured the defender and had effect on the play.
That's an offside.

That is an impossible call to make about how much pressure did he really give? No ref in the world is going to make that disputive call - It was a simple own goal - You can try to spin it that he was putting some pressure & what not !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

rincon wrote:
farfan wrote:Real getting more favorable calls from the ref doesn't necessarily mean Bayern was the better team over two legs.

Both teams dominated a half in each match and Real created more chances overall ( Madrid squandered more chances in the first half of this game than Bayern created in both games).

How exactly is Bayern being the better team such an obvious fact to some of you? an own goal is what sent them to extra time for god's sake.

Who gives a shit? whatever perception of which was the better team for you or I doesn't really matter. Bayern did what they had to do and were robbed by the ref.

You say an own goal sent them to extra time? so what? do own goals not count now? an offside goal gave you the win against a 10-men team who got a bullshit card

The mental gymnastics are amazing. The ref obviously conditioned the game hugely in Madrid's favor.

My post was a response to the claim that Bayern was "undeniably" better over the first 180 minutes of this tie. I agree that at the end of the day the ref decided the game For Madrid, not sure what mental gymnastics you think i'm doing. hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Laughing

Did no one else but me, on this entire forum, notice that Bayern were off-side before Ramos even scored that own goal? Some people seem to think that Bayern deserved to win it, and I don't know whether or not they're trolling, but if you take away every single controversial call from this game, I know Bayern would still be in an unfavourable position.

so you're going to ignore the situation when lewy was clean through and the ref stopped the play because of a wrong offside? Lewa would've easily scored that chance.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 pm

when will people just except a result. I'm no fan of madrid and yes there was some bad calls for both teams but madrid were the better team. tbh Bayern were poor in both games.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Unique wrote:when will people just except a result. I'm no fan of madrid and yes there was some bad calls for both teams but madrid were the better team. tbh Bayern were poor in both games.

when will you shut up ffs
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Yeah Lewa influenced the play, should've been called.

I agree that does kinda level things out, although it is much less clear cut than the 2 Real calls, bordering on impossible for the ref to see.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm

farfan wrote:
rincon wrote:
farfan wrote:Real getting more favorable calls from the ref doesn't necessarily mean Bayern was the better team over two legs.

Both teams dominated a half in each match and Real created more chances overall ( Madrid squandered more chances in the first half of this game than Bayern created in both games).

How exactly is Bayern being the better team such an obvious fact to some of you? an own goal is what sent them to extra time for god's sake.

Who gives a shit? whatever perception of which was the better team for you or I doesn't really matter. Bayern did what they had to do and were robbed by the ref.

You say an own goal sent them to extra time? so what? do own goals not count now? an offside goal gave you the win against a 10-men team who got a bullshit card

The mental gymnastics are amazing. The ref obviously conditioned the game hugely in Madrid's favor.

My post was a response to the claim that Bayern was "undeniably" better over the first 180 minutes of this tie. I agree that at the end of the day the ref decided the game For Madrid, not sure what mental gymnastics you think i'm doing. hmm

The last part wasn't really directed at you, but at most of the other fans incapable of seeing the obvious.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Isco: "PEOPLE FORGET THAT IN MUNICH THEY WERE GIVEN A NON-EXISTENT PENALTY. THIS IS FOOTBALL. Sometimes it gives, sometimes it takes."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Anyways congrats Real ! The Madrid fans are some of the most disgraceful fans who will try to spin even bought out performances with a ref as a great victory. Atleast Barca fans are honest about ref.

How did Lewa exert enough pressure for this to be offside? He didn't even tackle or push Ramos. Ramos literally ran from behind & dribbled past him & scored a goal - Where is the pressure? Pathetic arguments

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 pm

zigra wrote:
Unique wrote:when will people just except a result. I'm no fan of madrid and yes there was some bad calls for both teams but madrid were the better team. tbh Bayern were poor in both games.

when will you shut up ffs
put some cream on your butt if it hurts that much Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 pm

So even Isco accepts that they were favored in the game. See fans, follow his lead.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:08 pm

zigra wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Laughing

so you're going to ignore the situation when lewy was clean through and the ref stopped the play because of a wrong offside? Lewa would've easily scored that chance.

Are you going to ignore the fact that Ramos would've easily scored a goal in injury time, if he didn't eat some bad kebab the night before? What if.. what if...
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:10 pm

I just cant believe RM fans are defending this somehow. The red card influenced the game - the first offside goal influenced the game even more. How can you deny? Who cares about "being the better team"? The results count. These decisions worked in your favor. Acknowledge them. The ref robbed Bayern. Dont be a *bleep*.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Isco also said to Danish television he's staying at Real..
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

footyfan01 wrote:

]How did Lewa exert enough pressure for this to be offside? He didn't even tackle or push Ramos. Ramos literally ran from behind & dribbled past him & scored a goal - Where is the pressure? Pathetic arguments

Are you serious? Laughing The offside should've been called the moment the first defender was forced to intervene and pass the ball in that dangerous area.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Thimmy wrote:
zigra wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

Are you going to ignore the fact that Ramos would've easily scored a goal in injury time, if he didn't eat some bad kebab the night before? What if.. what if...

Let's not get into technicalities.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Collblanc wrote:I just cant believe RM fans are defending this somehow. The red card influenced the game - the first offside goal influenced the game even more. How can you deny? Who cares about "being the better team"? The results count. These decisions worked in your favor. Acknowledge them. The ref robbed Bayern. Dont be a *bleep*.

it finished 4-2. enough. go get some sleep.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:12 pm

Barca fans complaining about refereeing is the height of hypocrisy lol...  you guys are unbelievable.

You should shut up and the let the other fans complain.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Cruijf wrote:Yeah Lewa influenced the play, should've been called.

I agree that does kinda level things out, although it is much less clear cut than the 2 Real calls, bordering on impossible for the ref to see.

It's just as easy to see as Ronaldo's second tbh. The first one should have been called though. Think the ref was surprised the pass and wasn't looking. Also Alaba was sprinting full speed and he had to react too fast.

Ref was bad towards two teams though. It's not as much of a robbery as it's proclaimed to be. If they had actually scored on their first penalty, would it even be mentioned?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:18 pm

Collblanc wrote:I just cant believe RM fans are defending this somehow. The red card influenced the game - the first offside goal influenced the game even more. How can you deny? Who cares about "being the better team"? The results count. These decisions worked in your favor. Acknowledge them. The ref robbed Bayern. Dont be a *bleep*.

Defending what? I just don't get the argument that "Bayern would've definitely won it if...". The refereeing was awful and inconsistent, but some people are making it sound as if everything blatantly went RM's way.

"Who cares about being the better team? The results count". Then why do you seem to be arguing that the lesser team won as a result of the ref's influence? Make your mind up.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:20 pm

There is no arguing or discussion: Bayern was robbed. Very simple.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Actually there is pretty of arguing if their second goal turns out to be offside too.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next