Myesyats
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
64 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Who will progress to the semi finals?

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Vote_lcap40%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 10 ]
UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Vote_lcap60%UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 25

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by farfan Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Actually there is pretty of arguing if their second goal turns out to be offside too.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich - Page 16 Empty Re: UCL QF: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:22 pm

So after15 pages of back and forth we can all agree that VAR is needed. I mean that Ronaldo goal is something Inzhagi should be proud of. The linesmen were terrible today. The ref was quite good bar the cards
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Collblanc wrote:There is no arguing or discussion: Bayern was robbed. Very simple.

They only got to extra time because of a goal that should've been offside hmm

Spank me and call me Franco, you beaut
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Collblanc wrote:There is no arguing or discussion: Bayern was robbed. Very simple.

Someone must've snuck into their locker room while they were busy putting in a sub-par performance in the Champions League hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Madrid fans please! You just pulled the con job of decade so why don't you go and enjoy the loot and let others mourn in peace the death of the beautiful game we adore.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

This is why i love this website man

before i used to be one of this butthurt bleacher report fans but this is so laid back and the amount of trolling is just hilarious

anyways. On to the Semis! Bring on Monaco!
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Lucifer wrote:Madrid fans please! You just pulled the con job of decade so why don't you go and enjoy the loot and let others mourn in peace the death of the beautiful game we adore.

Comment on the Lewa offside please
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 pm

El Chiringuito reporter @JLSanchez78 says Vidal, Lewandowski and Thiago went to the referee's dressing room and insulted him

Ancelotti: "This should not happen at this level. I hope referees will be helped by TV as soon as possible"

Ancelotti: "I know that referee mistakes are part of football. But not such a big number of mistakes"

Philipp Lahm: "We saw tonight that the team has courage. We had some bad luck with the refereeing"

Arjen Robben: "A top game was decided by referee mistakes. This is madness"

Rummenigge: "I was at the dressing room and the players are devastated right now. They gave their all"

Terrible scenes in the stands between Bayern fans and Spanish police

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:29 pm

Vidal made this tackle on a yellow before the penalty and before any Casemiro second yellow offence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HoopsReturns/status/854447564317446146/photo/1
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:30 pm

lol, as a madrid fan, i expect gomes to remember that flo signs his cheques and he should put in a good shift for us (madrid) tomorrow. bayern? it was a good game, they're a good team, and we have some rivalry there. i'm happy we went through
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Lucifer wrote:Madrid fans please! You just pulled the con job of decade so why don't you go and enjoy the loot and let others mourn in peace the death of the beautiful game we adore.

Decade, huh? What happened in the last decade? The game between Barca and Chelsea? hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 pm

It is what it is I suppose.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:00 am

Vidal: "This robbery cannot happen in a Champions League"

Arturo Vidal: "We were robbed. After we scored the second goal they felt we could go through and the show started"

Xabi Alonso: "With 11 against 11 we would have been in the semi final"

Franck Ribéry on Instagram: A year of hard work, Thank you referee bravo

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 am

Ribery played?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 am

Thess guys have learnt very well from Pep. Becoming as whiny as Barca with alzheimers
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:11 am

u guys think this is a robbery.....watch tomorrow's game, neither moggi nor our employee andre gomes will be able to save juve. 2 pk's in the first 5 minutes
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:53 am

Bayern are toothless. The 3 goals they scored in both legs came from a corner header (Nacho mistake, Pepe wouldn't have allowed that to happen), penalty and own goal.

Ribery and Robben are past it.

Lahm, too.

Alaba isn't great offensively.

Alonso. Why hasn't he retired already?

Thiago shines against Bundesfodder minnows.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:01 am

I don't care how Bayern scored any of their goals. That's meaningless in the grand scheme of things. The fact is, this might have been the worst ref job since Barca-Chelsea 09. And the reactions from Madrid fans are almost word for word the same as when Barca were the beneficiaries. "Oh stop whining, we played better anyway" etc. They KNOW the ref helped them cheat. They just won't admit it.

Honestly, I don't ever want to see a Madrid, Barca or Juve fan complain about refereeing decisions in the future. Just shut the *bleep* up, you hypocrites. I'm not even a Bayern admirer and I tend to root for Madrid in La Liga but this is disgusting. Football fans are such disgusting hypocrites. You won't die if you admit you've benefited from multiple wrong ref decisions.

I'll just stop there. Seems like Madrid and Barca are UEFA favorites and the only time they have to pick one out of both is when they face each other. Amazing.

EDIT: Let's not mention the phantom penalty awarded against Leicester for Atletico last week. Do the Spanish FA have nudes of all UEFA's top executives?

Last edited by Blue Barrett on Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:03 am

ummm... you didn't watch Barca-PSG return leg did you lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:04 am

sportsczy wrote:ummm... you didn't watch Barca-PSG return leg did you lol.

I hate Barca and I have every reason to say that match was the end of the world but there was only really one questionable decision there. PSG cannot blame the refs for their utter capitulation. And stop trying to deflect with the classic "well xxx team did it too".
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:22 am

Blue Barrett wrote:

I'll just stop there. Seems like Madrid and Barca are UEFA favorites and the only time they have to pick one out of both is when they face each other. Amazing.

EDIT: Let's not mention the phantom penalty awarded against Leicester for Atletico last week. Do the Spanish FA have nudes of all UEFA's top executives?

It appears like it because Barca and Real are the only teams which make it at least to the semis every season (almost), so there is a bigger sample size of big games with big audiences where wrong decisions get scrutinized a lot more than your average Leicester vs. West Ham Premier League weekend match where Clattenburg can do 10 wrong decisions and no one will care 5 hours later.

I want to have a logical answer: If Barca/Real have UEFA in their pockets, why was Bojan's goal against Inter in 2010 disallowed which was legit and would have easily allowed Barca to reach the final? Why was Abidal red-carded in that often quoted Chelsea game in 2009? If you are actively trying to rig a game in favour of one team, you don't red-card or disallow goals of that team. Why was Neymar's goal disallowed in the 2015 final?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:26 am

futbol wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

It appears like it because Barca and Real are the only teams which make it at least to the semis every season (almost), so there is a bigger sample size of big games with big audiences where wrong decisions get scrutinized a lot more than your average Leicester vs. West Ham Premier League weekend match where Clattenburg can do 10 wrong decisions and no one will care 5 hours later.

I want to have a logical answer: If Barca/Real have UEFA in their pockets, why was Bojan's goal against Inter in 2010 disallowed which was legit and would have easily allowed Barca to reach the final? Why was Abidal red-carded in that often quoted Chelsea game in 2009? If you are actively trying to rig a game in favour of one team, you don't red-card or disallow goals of that team. Why was Neymar's goal disallowed in the 2015 final?

Deception.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:47 am

futbol wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

I find it quite silly that you have the cheek to point out ONE instance in a match that went against you versus FIVE that went against the other team. Does that even sound logical to you? Right, Abidal shouldn't have been sent off. I'm not too deluded to admit that. Can you admit that Chelsea should have had at least one or two penalties? Even the handballs? I doubt you can.

It's mind-blowing that you point out the rare occasions were things don't go your way as proof that the 1000 times it went your way was all pure coincidence.

You're not the first to have an extended period of late CL runs. Chelsea had 6 semi-final appearances in 8 years between 2004 and 2012 and we never got countless ridiculous decisions like this. In fact, most times there was a controversial ref decision, it went against us (Garcia ghost goal vs Liverpool, Barca's Ovrebo). United also had 5 semi final appearances between 2002 and 2011 and they never got this special treatment either. As I said, you're not the first team(s) to go on a long CL semi-final run over multiple years. Stop acting like you're special in that regard.

In the PL, everyone recognizes a shit ref decision and these days, those refs get demoted when their errors are just too much. They either get demoted to 4th official role or knocked down to the Championship. As stupid as the FA are, at least they're trying to be fair in those situations.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 am

We whoop Bayern ass and all I see here is people complaining about the ref.

Need I remember we Comprehensively won over 2 legs? Lol. Stop the crying lots of decisions could have gone either way, Bayern go 2-1 from an offside position and then the rest is history.

Next time how bout Bayern beats us clearly with robben and lee scoring 5 goals each, until then Laughing

This is a superb generation for us, another Semi 7 years in a row, it's an amazing feet having won 2 in the past 7 years too.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:26 am

So another thing Futbol shows up for: To make fun of Bayern.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:27 am

Blue Barret. :bow:

Anyway. Yeah ref should defo be suspended for this one. It was a terrible job in the end. RM were lucky but they didn't really need it. Ronaldo's first goal "should have" put RM in Semi's to begin with.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next