CBarca
DuringTheWar
Unique
Pedram
Adit
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alt-left is boy who cried wolf. - Page 2 Empty Re: Alt-left is boy who cried wolf.

Post by Peccadillo Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:15 am

I presume Black Sheep is referring to an uneducated class being easier to control. There are a number of benefactors for a myriad of reasons to keep a lower class in a state of hopelessness.

As one example, Black Sheep appears to be alluding to the drug war which has led to the incarceration of millions of Americans (more than anywhere else in the world. Often due to misdemeanors or otherwise low-level crime. Much of those imprisoned are lower class, and many are black.

So the theory goes; privatisation of prisons means the purpose of said prison has shifted to profit. Profit is driven by volume (of inmates) therefore more inmates = more profit. There appears to be a conflict of interest when you consider government officials potential influence over legislation. It's a conspiracy theory for sure but one cannot argue that there is an issue when the country that incarcerate more than anyone per capita are still putting people away for possession of low-quantity class B substances.

Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alt-left is boy who cried wolf. - Page 2 Empty Re: Alt-left is boy who cried wolf.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:01 am

Unique wrote:
The Black Sheep wrote:I wouldn't know where to begin with such a naive mind. Perhaps I am incorrect, however I don't agree with your statement.
well give me a quick reply as to how it helps the USA to keep people down. if the young black and latino gangs were given a education and jobs they would contribute to society in many ways instead of costing the country millions of $ to stop the drug dealing and crime.

Actually there has never been enough of the pie to go around. America was, at her zenith for a certain class, in the post wwII period where Europe was crippled, US minorities were shut out from competing for jobs, and women were barefoot at home in the kitchen much like your own missus today. The white picket fence, the house in the suburbs, and the wife who could afford to spend her days at home getting drunk with other housewives, and watching soap operas, wasn't the reality for our grandfathers.

Which is why race riots, at least in this country, always existed in industrialized areas when people moved in and challenged for jobs.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2