Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history

+2
Firenze
sportsczy
6 posters

Go down

Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history Empty Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:00 pm

3 out of last 4 CLs... and the greatest manager in football has arrived. Hala Madrid and Hala Zidane!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history Empty Re: Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:03 pm

sportsczy wrote: and the greatest manager in football has arrived. Hala Zidane!

Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history Giphy
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history Empty Re: Greatest 4 year European run in modern football history

Post by zigra Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Yeah maybe win more than one league title, then come back.
And don't even think about replying with your but EUROPEAN blabla.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:14 pm

how many back2back CL managers out there... let alone in their first 18 months on the job lol.

Would have won La Liga last season too to make it a double if he hadn't inherited the club so late with such a big deficit... even then, came up 1 point short.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Winning back-to-back CLs is not only unprecedented, but also extremely difficult. Near impossible even.

That's why I said that winning La Liga wasn't enough for his doubters (including myself) to get off his back.

But now, with the CL win (two years running), there's no more debate, Zidane is the best manager in the world for the 2017 season...and by a country mile.

He deserves the manager Ballon d'Or he'll surely be getting in January.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:how many back2back CL managers out there...  let alone in their first 18 months on the job lol.

Would have won La Liga last season too to make it a double if he hadn't inherited the club so late with such a big deficit... even then, came up 1 point short.

I still think it's a bit stupid to make such a big deal out of defending the CL instead of the EC but whatever.
In fact one of the best things about this evening for me is that we can FINALLY leave this "curse of the CL" crap behind us now that one team managed to defend it.

I'm going to say that Zidane did a great job but of coruse he needs to show far more of the same before he can be considered what you call him.
But of course you know that yourself and I know you're not entirely serious about it and you're just happy to celebrate which, tbf, you got every right to.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Zidane has the arguments now though, not mourinho, not pep, not carlo not allegri not conte, not lippi, not Jupp

no manager that you can think of did what Zidane did. it's unique, and he deserves it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Winning back-to-back CLs is not only unprecedented, but also extremely difficult. Near impossible even.

That's why I said that winning La Liga wasn't enough for his doubters (including myself) to get off his back.

But now, with the CL win (two years running), there's no more debate, Zidane is the best manager in the world for the 2017 season...and by a country mile.

He deserves the manager Ballon d'Or he'll surely be getting in January.

Zidane, Conte, Jardim should be top 3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down