Doc
RealGunner
guest7
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fede Valverde: best u19 midfielder in football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fede Valverde: best u19 midfielder in football

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:33 pm

Made in a lab midfielder

Only de Bruyne has been as good this season, and he’s only 21

Odegaard too is in that bracket but he plays a bit closer to goal

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Fede Valverde: best u19 midfielder in football - Page 4 Empty Re: Fede Valverde: best u19 midfielder in football

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:41 pm

L.E.G.E.N.D

That's all!!!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Would legit be a complete shame if Pogba is bought and replaces him in the line up as he legit has done really well when given the opportunity.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Mamad wrote:Already better than Pogba :coffee: . what a stud.

Valkyrja wrote:Made in a lab midfielder

Only de Bruyne has been as good this season, and he’s only 21

Odegaard too is in that bracket but he plays a bit closer to goal

halamadrid2 wrote:L.E.G.E.N.D

That's all!!!

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:03 pm

If Kovacic had done this to Messi in our LL wining season ZZ would be unbeaten against Barca right now. Hence why one is on the bench at Chelsea while the other is a starter for RM

We'll miss him against Sevilla but it absolutely had to be done.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:18 pm

Your timing is quite poor Razz Kovacic is a starter for Chelsea at this point, and from what I can tell, he’s probably their most important player these days. He’s been really, really good in a few of their matches recently.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:35 pm

Thimmy wrote:Your timing is quite poor Razz Kovacic is a starter for Chelsea at this point, and from what I can tell, he’s probably their most important player these days. He’s been really, really good in a few of their matches recently.

Bit of an overstatement, but Kova is doing well. He's my choice for a starting if I were to pick a starting XI, but Lampard's team constantly changes so we don't have a starting XI.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:02 am

I suppose you would know better than me. I can’t imagine anyone else on your team offering what he does as Jorginho’s midfield partner. Then again, I don’t watch Chelsea’s matches often enough to firmly claim that he is your most important player. From what I’ve seen from Chelsea this season, taking him off would do the most damage to your team. Jorginho has the creativity and passing ability, but Kovacic makes up for everything else that he lacks, and adds creativity as well. Your midfield doesn’t quite tick without him.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:32 am

Thimmy wrote:I suppose you would know better than me. I can’t imagine anyone else on your team offering what he does as Jorginho’s midfield partner. Then again, I don’t watch Chelsea’s matches often enough to firmly claim that he is your most important player. From what I’ve seen from Chelsea this season, taking him off would do the most damage to your team. Jorginho has the creativity and passing ability, but Kovacic makes up for everything else that he lacks, and adds creativity as well. Your midfield doesn’t quite tick without him.

It is true that Kova is important, but our formation and XI depends on who we are playing. If we're playing a top team, Kova tends to play while Jorgi is used against park the bus teams.

I don't know who our most important player is, but I my guess would be Abraham, due to the lack of back up options. Kova can at least be rested, Abraham generally cannot.

Still, Kova has been great recently.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:20 am

Something is really off here. He's absolutely bang average (6.92 over the course of this season ffs) yet he receives unreal hype. He was bad against Atletico yesterday as well and you get comments like "made in a lab midfielder" after that match Laughing

zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:18 am

zigra wrote:Something is really off here. He's absolutely bang average (6.92 over the course of this season ffs) yet he receives unreal hype. He was bad against Atletico yesterday as well and you get comments like "made in a lab midfielder" after that match Laughing

He's no Frenkie De Jong, that's for sure ( 6.96)
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:30 am

You'd have to watch him play to understand how good he really is. The start of our clean sheet record coincides with his introduction into the line up. He also makes it possible to press from the front. He is also a really good passer and is very good under pressure. Gone are the days teams dominate our midfield and we go shoulder to shoulder with really physical teams now too. He is a brilliant footballer. I don't know if he is the best/one of the best in Europe, remains to be seen if we win anything this season but one thing is for sure, you can't be average and get into a RM midfield. You'd have to be very very good to get into our midfield
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:38 am

People still go to whoscored for ratings? lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:55 am

farfan wrote:
zigra wrote:Something is really off here. He's absolutely bang average (6.92 over the course of this season ffs) yet he receives unreal hype. He was bad against Atletico yesterday as well and you get comments like "made in a lab midfielder" after that match Laughing

He's no Frenkie De Jong, that's for sure ( 6.96)

Not like de Jong has been great this season. In fact he's been really average which btw isn't really a problem as I don't expect people of that age to be world beaters. The same is true for Valverde - I'm not claiming there's no potential at all but it's absolutely ludicrous to claim he's world class or even close to that level.

Btw obviously I've seen quite many Madrid and Barca matches (live not whoscored) and the rating just confirms what happens on the pitch. Right now and ignoring potential both are ok and that's it.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:35 pm

I ain't know about brilliant footballer. That's a bit over the top. That being said, the whoscored rating, to me anyway, doesn't cover the intangible but from a statistical point of view (or going by whoscored metrics), yeah, 6.92 seems fair.

He has become a key cog in Zidane's type of football (whatever that type is) though and I'm happy for him. Would be replaced by Pogba next season...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:40 am

Safe to say that at the moment only Martin Ødegaard and a certain Kevin de Bruyne are at this man’s level

Destroyed Atletico, MOTM against Barca, made a fool of 75m boy Pussie de Jong, outpaced Jordi and has been a total baller all season
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:53 am

Valkyrja wrote:Safe to say that at the moment only Martin Ødegaard and a certain Kevin de Bruyne are at this man’s level

Destroyed Atletico, MOTM against Barca, made a fool of 75m boy Pussie de Jong, outpaced Jordi and has been a total baller all season

6.9, worst rated starter for Madrid against Barcelona.

It's incredible how little you understand of football.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06 am

zigra wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Safe to say that at the moment only Martin Ødegaard and a certain Kevin de Bruyne are at this man’s level

6.9, worst rated starter for Madrid against Barcelona.

It's incredible how little you understand of football.

Sometimes I feel like he studied at the Johan Cruyff’s School of Football while fighting to survive in the Ghettos of Uruguay
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:14 am

Really not safe to say that
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:34 am

I feel sorry for your boyfriend having to put up with your premature ejaculation.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Man is bang average, the only thing he's got going for him is athleticism, thats why it appears he's having a good game because he's all over the pitch

should go play for Watford or something or be a runner
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:02 pm

first clasico win at Bernabeu since 2016 and madrilenos are losing they minds lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:20 pm

You know that being able to be all over the pitch is a damn useful skill in sports right? Lots of players are incapable of being that good. He dominated his side of the pitch from the midfield because he was able to run forward and push back your LB.

He is super impressive as a young player, no matter how you want to slice it, not to mention how good his decision making is and the fact that he is not turning over the ball. He is great young midfielder
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:You know that being able to be all over the pitch is a damn useful skill in sports right?

The next Sami Khedira :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Myesyats wrote:Man is bang average, the only thing he's got going for him is athleticism, thats why it appears he's having a good game because he's all over the pitch

How can you shit on an energetic athletic box to box when that's exactly what your team needs. hmm

I'd take Valverde over Frenkie " Alou Diarra " de Jong any day of the week.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Destroyed Atletico
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next