Twoism
Jay29
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sri
35 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sina Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Mendy getting sold to city but when it comes to Lemar-Arsenal thats enough departures?
Bleep off monaco

Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 pm

Guess they feel Lemar is the best of the lot and/or most difficult to replace.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:01 pm

TuttoMercatoWeb:Arsenal have enquired about Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly, the answer appears to have been a firm ‘no’
http://sportwitness.co.uk/arsenal-make-enquiry-26-year-old-centre-back-expensive-target/
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Lads

Nice have opted to sign Jallet instead of Debuchy ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:30 pm

The guy's a cockroach ffs. wtf.

I actually feel bad for him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Pretty sure we have released him so he won't return here.

He is Wenger's worst signing by far. Paid £12m for him, didn't contribute anything, tried to join our rivals in the middle of the season and now we have to pay an extra 10m just to terminate his remaining 2 year contract with us Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 pm

Wenger doesn't want Jeff Reine-Adelaide at Arsenal anymore, claim France Football

http://sportwitness.co.uk/wenger-doesnt-want-19-year-old-midfielder-arsenal-anymore-talks-already-held-one-club/

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:20 pm

But then that doesn't make sense since he got a new kit number?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 am

£10m apparently. What a joke.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 pm

If we can get only 10m for Szczesny who has been excellent in his loan spell, how much do you think other clubs will bid for Wilshere, Gibbs, Debuchy and the like? Laughing

What a terrible precedent we're setting up...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Most of those players only have a year left on their contracts as well. Laughing

We're messed up big time on selling players. Kept players for too long, so their values have dropped and contracts have run down. A couple of years ago we could have got £30m for Wilshere. Now we'd be lucky if we got £10m.

I don't see why we bothered with sending Szczesny on loan for a second season. Should have cashed in last summer.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Debuchy's wage demands prevented him from joining Nice :facepalm:

Wenger said the decision has been made not to sell Alexis.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:24 pm

If Sanchez Stays, We should do what we can to get Mahrez and then worry about Lemar next season when (should) Sanchez leaves.

Also, what do you guys make of us going after the likes of koulibaly or Van Dijk ? If we are persisting with playing 3 at the back coupled with our recent inclusion of Kolisiniac for wingback... does this mean that we are looking to offload OX?

Kolisiniac--------------------------------------------Bellerin
------Mustafi---VVD/Koulibalu?-----Koscielney
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Think Ox is definitely leaving. He rejected an extension just before the tour iirc.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Which is such a damn shame because he was finally finding his feet in the team.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:04 pm

Ox is staying as well. Wenger's not selling any first team players. Yet.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:42 pm

Oxlade knows he wont be starting at Arsenal which will make him want leave.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:53 pm

wish we get on this if true
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Giroud + Walcott out, Schick + Mahrez in would be elite.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 pm

PSG renew interest in Alexis Sanchez and favorites to sign Arsenal forward

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/18/psg-renew-interest-alexis-sanchez-favourites-sign-arsenal-forward/

-------------------------------
According to Le Parisien (via Liam Prenderville in the Mirror), PSG sporting director Antero Henrique "made contact" about the Chilean last week, and the club are prepared "to push through a deal" despite Sanchez's wage demands.

L'Equipe (via Sport Witness) also reported the Ligue 1 runners-up could sign the 28-year-old:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Wouldn't mind selling him to PSG for 80m or something. Splash that on Hulk.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am

Arsenal ready to let Jack Wilshere go this summer as part of squad shake up - Mirror

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:49 am

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal ready to let Jack Wilshere go this summer as part of squad shake up - Mirror

A little too late, plus with his wages and injury record, he isn't going anywhere.

Imagine, took us years to get a top class striker, but replaced *bleep* Diaby in a heart beat.

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 am

Also, I don't know why we can't buy Lemar and let him stay a year in Monaco, throw Theo in while you are at it.

Theo has flown under the radar through all this when he is the one player that won't fit anywhere in the new system.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 pm

Szczesny's parting message:

wojciech.szczesny1I remember being a young boy in Poland, watching David Seaman, Thierry Henry, Dennis Berkamp and others play for Arsenal. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would get a chance to play for the club I supported as a little kid. When I was approached by Arsenal in 2005 my world changed forever. I began my journey as a 16 year old boy at the Arsenal's academy, trying to one day become a first team player, going out for evening runs in East Barnet with Jack Wilshere. Little did we know then, that couple years later we'd beat Barcelona in the Champions League and wear the no.1 and no.10 shirts.
It has been over 11 years since I became an Arsenal player and I never thought the day I leave this club would come. Everything that I am and everything that I have, I owe to Arsenal, Arsene Wenger, Liam Brady, David Court, Bob Arber, Steve Bould, Neil Banfield, Mike Salmon, Tony Roberts, Gerry Peyton, Pat Rice and many others. Words can't describe my gratitude to these people and love for this club.
Today I move on, ready for the new challenge in my life, taking with me only the good memories and bag of expierience. I leave hopeful that those days of Berkamp,Henry, Seaman and others are soon to return to Emirates Stadium and Arsenal get back to winning the Premier League.
I may not be an Arsenal player no more but I will carry the Arsenal name with me wherever I go and I will do so with great pride.
Once a Gunner, always a Gunner!

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Nice of him! Good to read such positive farewell notes

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next