Thimmy
danyjr
Doc
guest7
halamadrid2
42 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by Dante Thu 17 Aug - 1:09:31

Freeza lost a bet , i am just an idiot don't mind me , i just want to support the Benzema prophet , never hid my appreciation

credit to Hans of course for this piece of art

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Empty Re: Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Thu 17 Aug - 1:13:21

is ter-statue still creating magic with his "footwork", granted he couldn't have saved asensio's first, but he barely made a move. he could have done better on the second rather than just staying rooted lol, i guess he's still working on improving his ball distribution "skills". i'm glad the "super" cup is over and we can look forward to the season. i really wish they'd scrap these things especially the club world cup......i am happy we didn't let the rivals celebrate here. the team is deep.

modric, absolute midfield beast. and asensio, guts, that's what i like, the guts to take some of these shots when guys just want to pass the ball into the net. the audacity, ruthless. if mr feetwork aka ter-statue keeps acting up we might have to put him on uncle flo's payroll. we already have andre gomes on uncle flo's payroll; he better put in a good shift for us again this season.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 17 Aug - 1:14:33

I know you love me that why I constantly need to school you guys on footy otherwise all I see is shit posts and weak banter like a I love chad avatar is gold lmao, keep bouncing shit jokes off each other without actually not even once disproving anything clowns on the joke forum.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 17 Aug - 1:15:14

Asensio has the attitude of an absolute superstar Laughing

Can't believe the talent we've got in almost all positions and their backups.

Biggest challenge aside from winning everything this year, is keeping them happy. Zidane has shown he's good at this though, aside from James who rightfully wasn't at a point in his career where he could accept being 15th man on a great team.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 17 Aug - 1:16:12

chad4401 wrote:I know you love me that why I constantly need to school you guys on footy otherwise all I see is shit posts and weak banter like a I love chad avatar is gold lmao, keep bouncing shit jokes off each other without actually not even once disproving anything clowns on the joke forum.

Find one negative comment about Benzema's play today Laughing

You donkey

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu 17 Aug - 1:20:26

titosantill wrote:is ter-statue still creating magic with his "footwork", granted he couldn't have saved asensio's first, but he barely made a move. he could have done better on the second rather than just staying rooted lol, i guess he's still working on improving his ball distribution "skills". i'm glad the "super" cup is over and we can look forward to the season. i really wish they'd scrap these things especially the club world cup......i am happy we didn't let the rivals celebrate here. the team is deep.

modric, absolute midfield beast. and asensio, guts, that's what i like, the guts to take some of these shots when guys just want to pass the ball into the net. the audacity, ruthless. if mr feetwork aka ter-statue keeps acting up we might have to put him on uncle flo's payroll. we already have andre gomes on uncle flo's payroll; he better put in a good shift for us again this season.

You really can't stand this whole "ball playing" goalie stuff. That being said, yeah MaTs "feet work" was hilarious.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 17 Aug - 1:21:06

chad4401 wrote:I know you love me that why I constantly need to school you guys on footy otherwise all I see is shit posts and weak banter like a I love chad avatar is gold lmao, keep bouncing shit jokes off each other without actually not even once disproving anything clowns on the joke forum.

Spanish Supercopa| Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 14 Obsessive-girlfriend-3
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 17 Aug - 1:29:22

also genuinely praised Benzema tonight , said he did very well and gave a great performance and i meant it .

Chad pls
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 17 Aug - 1:32:18

Dante wrote:Benzema was already kinda ruined for me , after Freeza's Benzema can't even shoot , this player is just comedy for me now

i smile every time he's on the ball

Lmao your a clown benzema can't shoot is code for good decision making? Vision? High footy IQ? The hate for the man cause higs turn out to be a massive choking scrub and the club indeed made the choice, obviously is killing you guys so much its funny to me, benzema has been decent all preseason especially on the ball so your joke is more garbage, zero analysis on this forum that why you chumps will always be late to the party.

crazy how benzema scores when no shitsco and bale hording all the chances like i been saying, you guys don't shit about cf play or winger play or midfield play all you do is d ride trends and agree with anything that popular joke forum.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu 17 Aug - 1:36:04

Barca are looking legit worse since 07/08 season tbh.. :facepalm:
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 17 Aug - 1:36:15

Chad. Serious question here.

If you're so angry, and really don't like anyone. Why post on this forum at all?

There's a bunch of other sites online where people will gladly dicuss your wrong opinion on Isco.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Thu 17 Aug - 1:38:28

Chad, calm down lad. Benz played well in a glorified friendly, no need to go all out yet.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 17 Aug - 1:41:07

This ? This was just , Chad i didn't mean it i swear . We were just GL jinxing that's all

but Benzema did deliver tonight , always linked up well with his teammates , delivered a goal , stole the ball 2-3 times here and there and delivered it reliably forward , positioned himself properly up there and worked for the team both halfs , jokes aside i mean it

Please Chad , don't be mean , i really like Benzema but sometimes he's funny , i can't help it , doesn't mean i don't appreciate what he does
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 17 Aug - 1:47:52

First time in 31 games where Real has more possession than Barca :bow:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu 17 Aug - 1:57:48

Had more possession than barca with no shitsco.... but but he helps the team retain the ball better lmao, all isco does is steal praise for other players hard work, slow on the ball, slow off it, low footy IQ, shit positioning, shit vision and shit creativity, I bet he gets sold next summer after he gets perma benched.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu 17 Aug - 1:58:03

Masterclass RJ by @Freeza.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu 17 Aug - 2:12:29

I was thinking about the possession thing earlier . Been a while

anyway main man Asensio imo , what a player ffs . He can become a big player for Real , if he's not already imo , obviously not a complete player yet . Also agree with what Titosantil said on Asensio earlier . Definitely one of my favorite up and coming players . I remember him ever since the last season european super cup , still whenever i've watched him ever since he always delivers. Real got a real gem here.

As for Barca , Neymar's departure has evidently messed with their balance and fluidity in attack , leave aside there wasn't adequate replacement in these games. You could see Messi and Suarez weren't always sure what to do or how to find each other appropriately, at times getting dispossessed rather easily even because they were in unecessary situations overdoing it.

Anyway , too early to be crusifying anyone tbh , Real were just better and in control . Barca needs some important reinforcement yet and work to develop new understanding up front after Neymar. I'd give time to Valverde since i know he's a good coach , he'll bounce back .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu 17 Aug - 7:12:16

I never want to hear anything about Busquets ever again
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Thu 17 Aug - 7:16:59

Whilst Barca's decline has been on the cards for some time now, this confirmed it to the wider football audience. Glorified friendly or not, this was El Classico. 5-1 on aggregate.

Barcelona's time has passed. Our squad is well suited to go on to dominate for years to come.

Also that ESPN coverage... :facepalm: ...with commentary like that, no wonder football is still a minor sport in America.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu 17 Aug - 7:56:53

Has anyone noticed Suarez's decline in recent months? In these 2 games he played like a pure scrub. Barca has to get a decent back up for the guy
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 17 Aug - 8:39:59

Didn't they sign a back up C.F. last season? The Spanish Pavoletti basically.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 17 Aug - 8:51:14

Poor Geri
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu 17 Aug - 8:53:01

rincon wrote:Didn't they sign a back up C.F. last season? The Spanish Pavoletti basically.

Don't think Barca fans consider Alcacer decent lol
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu 17 Aug - 9:13:09

I know, I just like to remember Barxa's failed signings Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu 17 Aug - 9:23:38

So happy for Big Benz. Now I can say with pride that when everyone was on the verge of turning on him, only me, freeza and chad supported him through thick and thin. Best striker in the world when on form imo. Karim :bow:

Spoiler:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 17 Aug - 14:45:28

Didnt get chance to watch this game, probably glad I missed it after all Im reading, our downslide is really going now as been for a while, sped up by Neymar leaving.

Still gotta wait and see, but not sure if its the board, the manager or what exactly, but its clearly affecting the players as well. I keep saying I can fully accept Real will dominate us nowadays, but that we just dont be to crap, and at least make it hard for them or be competitive.

At least this was Supercup, we got time to work to improve as the season goes....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next