lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:00 pm

I thought Gigi's source was Di Marzio ??? Also saw ES post

Hopefully it's only a hurricane in a glass of water.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Can't find any proper sources. Anyway hope its not true.

Its not about sporting matters with Marchisio, he is too much Juventus. He was here before Buffon. They only way I would stomach that is that he just needs a change of air and that management oblige him as the legend he is. Otherwise, nope, never.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:02 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
Higuain

Bernardeschi   Dybala    Costa

Strootman   Pjanic

Sandro  Chiellini  Rugani  Spinazzola

GIGI

Mamma Mia, try stopping that attack. No mercy on the opposition. Favourites for the CL really...

Depends on how well they click and if we're willing to play to their strengths at the expense of defence.

We'd be up there that's for sure. But Madrid will be favourites again. Their team is perfectly in sync whereas we'll be finding our feet once again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Signing Strootman would be a huge deal for us. Perfect DM for our needs, that said, sell *bleep* Khedira, not Marchisio.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:04 pm

Roma Star Reportedly Agrees Terms With Juventus Who'll Offer Juan Cuadrado in Swap Deal
4 k
Vishal Joshi
21 AUG 2017

​Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman is set to make a transfer to Juventus with Colombian winger Juan Cuadrado heading in the opposite direction.

Sources confirmed to ​Calciomecarto.com the Dutch international agreed personal terms with the Serie A champions and is now waiting for the two clubs to come to an agreement. Strootman had a £41m release clause in his previous contract, which expired in July.

Now Juventus executives will look to strike a deal with Roma, who have already offered £27m, and likely to offer Cuadrado to sweeten the deal.

Roma's priority target of the summer was Leicester City's Riyad Mahrez but after having bids rejected for the Algerian, the offer of Cuadrado may now seem more appealing.

The club's previous winger, Mohammed Salah, left Roma for Liverpool and head of transfers for the club, Monchi, is looking for a new attacking winger to replace him. Cuadrado would be a perfect fit for the place made vacant by Salah. Cuadrado, who has also played for Fiorentina, will be playing for his third Serie A team if the Roma move comes through.

Juventus boss Max Allegri is on the prowl for some midfield reinforcement. Blaise Matuidi arrived for a bargain £22m from PSG and now Strootman is set to arrive as well.

http://www.90min.com/posts/5427699-roma-star-reportedly-agrees-terms-with-juventus-who-ll-offer-juan-cuadrado-in-swap-deal
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:07 pm

$27 million + Cuadrado?

Done dealio...

Pull the trigger Godfather...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 9 Image12
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:08 pm

rincon wrote:Can't find any proper sources. Anyway hope its not true.

Its not about sporting matters with Marchisio, he is too much Juventus. He was here before Buffon. They only way I would stomach that is that he just needs a change of air and that management oblige him as the legend he is. Otherwise, nope, never.

even that...

what's his problem ? he wants play time

Max, just play him and bench Khedira for heaven's sake. Marchisio is a legend at the club, pillar of the midfield. NOTHING justifies him being left aside, he is better than both Pjanic and Khedira.

Nothing against Allegri but he better give us a treble this season or else he should resign, 2 clubs legends sold to serve his will ? Come on, i dislike that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Strootman vs Cuadrado + 27 very great

Worthy of the Beppe Corleone meme, excellent move, regardless of the Marchisio affair.

Allows us space for that Baldo Keita dude that all you guys want so much What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Obviously I agree with you that he is better than the rest Warrior. Still if a club legend as big as Marchisio wants to go, I would indulge that. The man has been at Juve for 24 years. He can do whatever he wants, I just hope that the management does everything possible to convince him.

That is, if there is even any truth to this.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Warrior wrote:Strootman vs Cuadrado + 27 very great

Worthy of the Beppe Corleone meme, excellent move, regardless of the Marchisio affair.

Allows us space for that Baldo Keita dude that all you guys want so much What a Face

This is a fantastic deal but its calciomercato. Another shit source.

If that happens, then its 4-3-3 full speed ahead.

Costa/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandzukic - Dybala/Bernardeschi

Marchisio/Khedira - Strootman/Bentancur - Pjanic/Matuidi

switch the positions in whatever way.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:14 pm

Marchisio is not better than Pjanic. C'mon Warrior. You put Strootman beside Pjanic in a double pivot and Pjanic becomes world class, allowed to do exactly what we are paying him to do. Did you see that pass to Dybala last game for the goal?  

I don't want Pjanic trying to play defence all the time. I want him playing like Pirlo and setting up the forwards for goals.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:45 pm

The thing is, to me it's not double pivot or nothing.

There are better options because Pjanic is not someone you can rely on to be the pillar of the midfield. Put Parolo on his toes all game long and he's gone for a bad night. Pjanic has better technique but Marchisio is more reliable and defends better. In an ideal world they should play together along Matuidi/Stroot.
MATUIDI-PJANIC-MARCHISIO

I don't know how to describe my feeling towards Pjanic, to me he's a world class player who's not world class at the same time. It was the same at Roma and i guess at this point of his career it will never change.

If i had to choose one for my team to win CL, Marchisio would be my choice any day.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:54 pm

You can also play them in a 3 man midfield...

Matuidi Pjanic Strootman

Matuidi can be the DM destroyer allowing Strootman to be a pure #6 box to box and Pjanic can simply focus on being a regista without the defensive responsibilties.

Either way switching Marchisio for Strootman is a major upgrade. And for those saying we should sell Khedira instead we need to pay Roma at least $27 million so the money has to come from somewhere. Khedira ain't getting us $27 million.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 pm

Yes about this i can agree, it's a strategy that i appreciate.

Losing Marchisio to Strootman doesn't leave us in shambles, in a sports point of view it's fair enough as i've said before, i think it was my first or second post after the news came out.

But in a 1v1 vs Pjanic, i prefer Marchisio. And i still think Marchisio should be a starter if he remains, never had a poor performance to justify the benchwarming.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Claudio's dad just squashed the rumors.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Claudio's dad Proud

Dadchisio Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Dadchisio :bow:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

If we sell Marchisio... The team spirit will be officially dead in 2018, with Gigi Barzagli and Chiello on the doors of retirement.

I say that Allegri better use him as a starter this season with Pjanic rather than Khedira, who has not won as much with Juve like Marchisio. Marchisio adds much more value to the team.

Maybe it was just a rumor, but you really don't know what might happen, just like the Bonucci situation when reports earlier in March indicated that he was leaving...

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:41 pm

It was a nonsense rumor from a crappy source and got everyone to freaking out. Now Dadchisio himself said its bs.

I hope to see him start most of the games too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Strootman not interested in Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Reports say Kevin Strootman has made it clear to Roma that he has no desire to join Juventus this summer.

The Bianconeri have been linked with the midfielder this summer, having signed Miralem Pjanic last summer.

The difference, however, is that the Bosnian had a release clause in his contract, and while Strootman does have a €45m clause, it’s only valid before August 1.

According to SportMediaset, there is interest from Turin, but the Dutch international has assured the Giallorossi that he doesn’t want to follow Pjanic north.

The capital club don’t want to sell, so it appears there is next to no chance of a deal being completed.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Marchisio Pjanic in a double pivot would get destroyed. If Marchisio starts it would be in a 3 man midfield with Matuidi.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Double pivot exposes Pjanic's weakness too much, only good against province imo.

Only 2 double pivot partnerships should be allowed, nothing else
MATUIDI-PJANIC
MATUIDI-MARCHISIO
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:09 am

juve_gigi wrote:Marchisio Pjanic in a double pivot would get destroyed. If Marchisio starts it would be in a 3 man midfield with Matuidi.

Great analysis. I love Marchisio, but I'm tired of him getting overrun in UCL. I think he could be a solid sub this season now that he's two seasons removed from his knee surgery, but I really don't like our lineup with just him and Pjanic in midfield.

I do not want to see the lineup from last Saturday very many times this season unless it's against a bottom of the table team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:16 am

Matuidi and Strootman transfers : would kick out Marchisio and Khedira pair from XI

Selling one of them is reasonable

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:29 am

When did we get overrun with Marchisio and Pjanic in the CL? the only time we got overrun in CL was against Madrid and Khedira was playing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:21 am

Upventus for rincon, I was waiting for someone else. Not sure why so many have instantly turned on Marchisio at the very first rumour of him leaving (although given our track record, I panicked too).

Is Strootman better? Objectively, yes. That doesn't mean Marchisio wouldn't have a place in the squad even if Strootman was signed.

Now it doesn't even seem we'll sign Strootman. What a time to be alive.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next