iftikhar
Doc
zenmaster
Collblanc
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Who will progress?

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap53%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 6 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap23%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_lcap3%Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 30

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group H

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Oh please. We have been fighting this injustice on the field for seasons, and now they are targeting us off the field too. Smh

Bayern game Laughing the deserved team went through, we saved them from embarrassing themselves against pathetico, we should be praised ffs

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Champions League Group Stage - Group H - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions League Group Stage - Group H

Post by Doc Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:59 pm

Also, it's Bayern. No such thing as referee injustice when it comes to Bayern. All the decisions are spot on.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

Dortmund might just lose on purpose this time. hmm
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:09 am

^Yes, they purposely lost in the CL to focus on winning the league. Happens a lot these days.

Why bother competing for the most prestigious club competition in Europe when you can simple compete for the domestic league...and then ultimately ending up not winning it.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:12 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:^Yes, they purposely lost in the CL to focus on winning the league. Happens a lot these days.

Why bother competing for the most prestigious club competition in Europe when you can simple compete for the domestic league...and then ultimately ending up not winning it.
I didn't say that they lost (the earlier games) on purpose.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:17 pm

iftikhar wrote:Dortmund might just lose on purpose this time. hmm

Why do you write that? To escape Europa League? I can assure you that this notion is exclusive to the Premier League. I can guarantee that BVB want to stay in Europe, i.e. EL in lack of CL, by all means. Competing in Europe is considered an honor and a worthwile and prestigious endeavour no matter in what competition.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
iftikhar wrote:Dortmund might just lose on purpose this time. hmm

Why do you write that? To escape Europa League? I can assure you that this notion is exclusive to the Premier League. I can guarantee that BVB want to stay in Europe, i.e. EL in lack of CL, by all means. Competing in Europe is considered an honor and a worthwile and prestigious endeavour no matter in what competition.
It would be good to have Dortmund in EL and it would be great if their performances improve as well.

I don't think PL teams neglect EL. We took it seriously and not just in the year before last. MU and Chelsea have actually won it. Other teams participating in EL had little strength to fight in multiple fronts.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6