Winter is Coming
CBarca
BarcaLearning
danyjr
Firenze
51 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 2

Post by Unique Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:35 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Unretirable? Not even for Liverpool?

@Unique you didn't answer the question.. would you be in favour of sacking Klopp for Allardyce?
no. By me saying fat Sam would do a better job is more to point out how shit klopp really is when fat Sam could do better. We should sack klopp and get a good manager for once.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 2

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:36 pm

I don't think any of those guys read anything

I wouldn't if I was a millionaire with latest electronic entertainment equipment
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:37 pm

RealGunner wrote:Klopp: "We don't feel perfect in this moment - you (journalists) write things and the boys read it and they don't feel too good about it."

rofl

Premier League 17-18 Discussion Part 2 - Page 31 Tumblr_mp81i4qLpe1qmfnw5o6_400
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Pretty much Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I don't think any of those guys read anything

I wouldn't if I was a millionaire with latest electronic entertainment equipment

Hell i barely do and i'm just a random scrub who supports random scrubs hmm

Listening to the media every day was driving me insane, had to cut it off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 pm

solanke and the lads feeling down when they see their Fifa ratings
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 pm

Let's wait until Man United have faced ONE somewhat good team

I don't even mean top 6 opponents, already a West Brom, Burnley, Watford suffices
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Man U will just park the but to get a draw when they play the good teams. It’s what mourinho has always done.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's wait until Man United have faced ONE somewhat good team

I don't even mean top 6 opponents, already a West Brom, Burnley, Watford suffices

Well i agree, i just don't think it means much with relation to contending.

They'll be more consistent than pretty much anyone else not called City, obviously would effect their chances at the title but i feel like they'll be contending most of the season purely because they can put away scrubs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Let's wait until Man United have faced ONE somewhat good team

CSKA and Basel should suffice IMO (Basel just battered Benfica)

signs were already there pre-season when we gave Madrid a couple of tight games :coffee:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:51 pm

We should also remember that we've been beaten like two times in the league this year (something like that) and that was when Mou had to prioritize the EL towards the end of the season and we had a depleted, injured squad)

now we're just taking the chances we make, instead of wasting them like last season, we look very dangerous.

it's obvious we will compete and are legit, IMO.

I just hope Matic and Lukaku stay fit this season.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Meh. We don't have enough information yet to rate Man United anywhere near among the top teams. They've had the easiest start by far.
I for one will keep clutching at every possible straw until it's no longer feasible to hate on a Mourinho-led Manchester United.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Last season man u and Liverpool both missed loads of chances in games. Man U went and got lukaku for 90mil and Liverpool sign solanke on a free. Last season city and Liverpool were very weak at fullback on both sides. City sign walker and mendy Liverpool buy Robertson to play back up to Moreno. Last season Chelsea had the best defence in England and signed players to improve on it this summer. Liverpool has the worst defence in the top 10 last season and signed no one to improve it and we all wonder why Liverpool have not pushed on under klopp. Now add to that klopps god awful defensive coaching and you can see why we are going nowhere fast. People say give it more time but that will just be time wasted.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Unique wrote:Last season man u and Liverpool both missed loads of chances in games. Man U went and got lukaku for 90mil and Liverpool sign solanke on a free. Last season city and Liverpool were very weak at fullback on both sides. City sign walker and mendy Liverpool buy Robertson to play back up to Moreno. Last season Chelsea had the best defence in England and signed players to improve on it this summer. Liverpool has the worst defence in the top 10 last season and signed no one to improve it and we all wonder why Liverpool have not pushed on under klopp. Now add to that klopps god awful defensive coaching and you can see why we are going nowhere fast. People say give it more time but that will just be time wasted.

This is rather well argued tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Spurs, Chelsea and the two Manchester teams are just better.

That isn't changing without significant investment, i can point out quite a few things Klopp has done wrong but no manager is doing what's required with similar funds.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Klopp's transfer dealing will probably be the end of him, but not this season IMO. Is Klopp in charge of transfers at Pool?

signing Keita who will come next season and then signing Ox was dumb IMO

Ox is looking like a massive money sink and was a utilitarian type buy int he first place..looks good on paper that he can double as a fullback or at CM until you realize he stinks at both
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:39 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Spurs, Chelsea and the two Manchester teams are just better.

That isn't changing without significant investment, i can point out quite a few things Klopp has done wrong but no manager is doing what's required with similar funds.
You simply can't consider lack of fund as possible hindrance when you can bid 60-70 million for a single player.

The fund was there, it wasn't utilized.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:01 pm

But but i'm overhyping players, no different to Milan fans hyping up Kessie etc etc.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Firenze wrote:Klopp's transfer dealing will probably be the end of him, but not this season IMO. Is Klopp in charge of transfers at Pool?

signing Keita who will come next season and then signing Ox was dumb IMO

Ox is looking like a massive money sink and was a utilitarian type buy int he first place..looks good on paper that he can double as a fullback or at CM until you realize he stinks at both

It's not his job convincing the board. He convinced VVD, Keita and Ox. That is a massive added value if players start throwing tantrums to sign for *bleep* Liverpool FC lol, But as usual and unfortunately the board couldn't close the deals.

Which is exactly why I don't blame Klopp as much as the others who fail to realize these things aka unique. Klopp doesn't go wearing a suit to boardrooms and close transfer deals, The management does.

You could argue no plan B tbh.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

But but i'm overhyping players, no different to Milan fans hyping up Kessie etc etc.

Faurlin of 2017 imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Well hopefully he doesn't break his leg hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Is that what were doing now?

lol

Doesnt mean anything lmao

An arbitrary whoscored stat is enough to get you starting in elite teams apparently
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:34 pm

Comparing one week to like 7 lmao.

Also Arbitrary stat?  I dunno about you but I'd say winning the ball in midfield is pretty important for a DM.

Guess that's just me though lol, then again what would a Milan fan in 2017 know about effective midfield play.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:56 pm

The date is irrelevant? Judging by Whoscored, Kessie had a great game against SPAL. When the only reason he was in that team was because he scored the penalty lol.

Arbitrary stat - yes, arbitrary, if thats all it took for someone to walk into elite teams then Sturaro is a world class midfielder that Real should phone up.

Imagine a NEwcatle fan trying to tell you about great midfielders, when was the last great midfielder you had? Cabaye? Couldn't get a spot at PSG lmao? Now at Crystal Palaca lol.

When was the last midfielder before that? Think you need a ViewMaster to remember lmao
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Happy for you Mole.

Benitez will lead you to a mid-table finish this season, and who knows what holds for Newcastle United in future years.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:10 pm

ES wrote:The date is irrelevant? Judging by Whoscored, Kessie had a great game against SPAL. When the only reason he was in that team was because he scored the penalty lol.

Arbitrary stat - yes, arbitrary, if thats all it took for someone to walk into elite teams then Sturaro is a world class midfielder that Real should phone up.

Imagine a NEwcatle fan trying to tell you about great midfielders, when was the last great midfielder you had? Cabaye? Couldn't get a spot at PSG lmao? Now at Crystal Palaca lol.

When was the last midfielder before that? Think you need a ViewMaster to remember lmao

No it's because the elite teams in the PL have players such as Henderson, Fernandinho, Wanyama and Xhakha protecting their back 4s.

What i'm saying isn't exactly outlandish when the competition is decidely average.

Also it's not the only reason i'm hyping him, it's just one of many examples as to why i'm doing so. I haven't said a Newcastle player is good enough for a CL club in years, i certainly haven't said it about any of our other players.

The fact you are painting me to me this guy that thinks a 9th place team is full of world class players is upsetting tbh. Nope it's just one guy who has shown he clearly has the tools to play at the top end of the table.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next