sportsczy
halamadrid2
Doc
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:10 pm

mrnick also makes a good point; the money gotten from morata was a steal, you don't always sell a bench guy for 80 million, its never been done, not even anything close to that price range. i'm just surprised we didn't use it to sign any replacement

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:01 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Benzema is a much better footballer than Benzema, that's for sure, neither are great at scoring goals, but other than that, it's not even close.

i don't exactly see MOrata putting numbers, but that's an argument for another. i understand your need to defend him as spanish CF...

Madrid deserve a step up from both anyway, that much is clear. CR is our 9, we need something else up top

Take a look at goals per minutes played. Only behind Messi last year and this year thus far, no one ahead of him. I can't blame club for selling him at that amount, but it really is because He wasn't trusted by Zidane, but club is at fault for not replacing him. Don't know we're you are going with saying Benzena is better than Benezema, but over past year, Morata is clearly a better futboler than either Benzema you are referring to.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 am

Both are frustrating, but Benzema is still a better player to me. Anyway, it's pointless to talk about a player that isn't here anymore. we all understand the club had a plan to get Mbappe and it all fell apart with CR asking to leave and PSG making strong moves etc...

We will see what happens moving forward, there are the talents like Dybala out there that are still growing and more talent that will reveal themselves as well, we will always get a chance to sign great talents.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:46 pm

It's easier to overcome issues on the attack as opposed to issues on defense and the midfield. That's the silver lining. And it's not like we don't have talented attacking players. We just lack consistent scorers other than CR. Will need to make due.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2