CBarca
RealGunner
Luca
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
15 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Is it because he benched Gasol for the fourth q yesterday?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:38 pm

It turns out they did rook him hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:40 pm

Luca wrote:Is it because he benched Gasol for the fourth q yesterday?

Reports seem to indicate he and Gasol had a Butler/Hoiberg relationship.

If that's the case it makes sense but I heard nothing about it before today.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:41 pm

I saw a quote from Gasol earlier that was along the lines that "if I'm not playing in the fourth quarter its because they don't value me"

Then boom, come onto GL and see this

If JV made that same quote he would be playing for the Suns before he could finish it

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 pm

Lmao.

Yeah I think most franchises would chose the coach over the player unless they were absolutely exceptional.

I love Gasol but it's not like they are going anywhere fast regardless tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Grizzlies aren't exactly lighting it up either

Teams like the Clippers, the Grizzlies and probably the Jazz should be looking for a trade

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:25 pm

He's a decent coach. Get him Bucks.

Ballsy move though. I assume there is more to it than just the 4th quarter fiasco
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 pm

CBarca wrote:He's a decent coach. Get him Bucks.

Ballsy move though. I assume there is more to it than just the 4th quarter fiasco

They've lost 8 games in a row, 1-9 in their last 10 games. I think its more due to that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Oh man, didn't know it was that bad Laughing

I feel like their team isn't really that good so I would have otherwise said he's on thin ice but it's premature...but Gasol was probably the break in the thin ice.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Kidd is next

If the Cavs lost a couple more games in that little stretch, Lue would've been out by now surely. Instead they just lost D. Rose

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 am

Harden with 20/4/5 after the first quarter

Sixers vs. Cavs is heating up

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:37 am

Damn Horford got annihilated tonight Laughing

Pistons are legit. Crazy how a "trash, no skill player" can lead them to such a good record. 26 pts, 22 boards, 6 assists, 4 steals, 6-8 from the line(62% on the season).

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:59 am

No wonder... Luke Walton of course has to start Nance... Only way our offense could get worse.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:11 am

Freeza wrote:No wonder... Luke Walton of course has to start Nance... Only way our offense could get worse.

At least KCP turned red hot. 16 points. Team scored 28 in the last 6 minutes or something.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:38 am

Good god Blake Griffin is an insufferable bitch rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:14 am

I think they need to remove the block/charge rule completely tbh. It results in too many injuries and the play would improve.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:27 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 4cfff910

This info graphic coming on after we scored FTs rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:02 am

Another loss on Luke Walton
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:37 pm

Luca wrote:Kidd is next

If the Cavs lost a couple more games in that little stretch, Lue would've been out by now surely. Instead they just lost D. Rose

I think the media is starting to notice tbh, but Bucks had a 1-10 stretch last season and he lasted through that. If he's on a tight leash now, it can't be predicted by past actions by the FO. With that being said, they've got Bledsoe now and Giannis has become a bonafide superstar.

Kidd has benefited from Milwaukee being a smaller market and thus avoiding national attention beyond being the "coach who was an all star legendary point guard, so he must be a good coach". I think the Bucks have started to creep into more limelight due to Giannis though and that doesn't bode well for Kidd. People are picking up on the fact that Bucks are letting opponents shoot 45%+ on 3 pointers lmao

I do think if Bucks don't pick it up soon he's gone. Although he should be gone even if results pick up. It's more than clear to me he just isn't good enough. Bucks beating teams they should beat doesn't change that.

I'd take Luke Walton at this juncture tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:57 pm

Luke is gonna trade Giannis for Larry Nance
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Can't wait for the day that Freeza accepts Lakers are actually trash and it's not all Luke Walton's fault tbh.

Gonna be a great day.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:56 pm

I think Luke is a good coach tbh
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Can't wait for the day that Freeza accepts Lakers are actually trash and it's not all Luke Walton's fault tbh.

Gonna be a great day.

Is non-retarded rotations too much to ask though? Playing Kuzma as a starter for two weeks and he does everything right. Then Nance comes back and goes straight into the starting five again and Kuzma gets 18 minutes playing time. Scored 15 points on 5 for 7.

Randle and Kuzma has been our best players and Luke is so reluctant to play them. Meanwhile Corrie Brewer gets all the minutes he can handle.

Great coach.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 pm

Industry sources tell me that the Raptors are open to moving center Jonas Valanciunas and have young players the Griz might be interested in pursuing, including Jakob Poeltl and Lucas Nogueira. Gasol would be a marked upgrade for a "now" team that needs to get to a finals with core stars DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry.

--------------------------------

Don't think it will happen. Also, I'm not sure how much better that even makes us, obviously Gasol > JV and its not close but if we gut our bench, which has just been so good and give up picks.... it still won't put us over the Cavs, but its interesting nonetheless

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Luca having industry sources WATTBA
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Luca having industry sources WATTBA

Saw it on another forum, obviously a rumour but I thought it was worth discussing. We've been in for these type of trades but I don't think Gasol will be a Raptor anyways

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next