farfan
elfmeter
McLewis
rincon
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who will progress ?

UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma

Post by breva Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:15 am

Though they are not that important anymore, Serie A leapfrogged the Bundesliga in the coefficient earler this year and could go over the Premier League after the 5th year is thrown out for next year. The results in CL are a reflection of Serie A improving.

breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma  - Page 2 Empty Re: UCL R16 : Shakthar Donetsk Vs Roma

Post by iftikhar Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:35 am

Rooooooooooooooooooooooooma
bounce
:bow:
banana
:wub:
Chaka
Molenation
Proud
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:32 pm

Good to see Roma kinda finally beating their ghost in the CL, they used to get raped so hard, and now in the QFs, congrats. Now I hope we draw you so we get an easy round into the semis Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:35 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Good to see Roma kinda finally beating their ghost in the CL, they used to get raped so hard, and now in the QFs, congrats. Now I hope we draw you so we get an easy round into the semis Very Happy

when you say we who do you mean? City? Barca? Bayern? or are you undecided on who you'll be supporting come the draw? Laughing
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Good to see Roma kinda finally beating their ghost in the CL, they used to get raped so hard, and now in the QFs, congrats. Now I hope we draw you so we get an easy round into the semis Very Happy

We're not out of the woods yet. That game against Man United came in the QF. We haven't conceded more than 3 goals in any competitive match so far this season (we did concede 4 to Celta in a friendly last summer though) so that counts for something. We also haven't conceded a single goal at home in the CL as well, which is a great stat too.

If we lose in the next round and don't concede more than 3, I'm good with that.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:16 pm

My team has been Barca for years, and ones allowed to support other teams that he likes no? I really dont understand the need to support just one club and to strictly stick to that one club no matter what, thats kinda loyal yea, but takes a lot of enjoyment out of it doesnt it? Anyway, who cares, ppl still gonna accuse me of jumping ship, no matter what I say I guess Very Happy

@McLewis Thats a fairly good mentality, I hope you draw Sevilla and have more chance to progress you could be pleasantly surprised Very Happy .... and then draw us in the next round so we get to the final Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2