Yeezus
Pedram
silver
Casciavit
M99
19 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 pm

Haven't watched NXT in a long time tbh. Might catch up with the second half of the ppv though.

Not really a big fan of anyone on the current NXT roster lol.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 34

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Casciavit wrote:Haven't watched NXT in a long time tbh. Might catch up with the second half of the ppv though.

Not really a big fan of anyone on the current NXT roster lol.

Really? it's the most i've enjoyed it since i started watching Wrestling again in 2016 tbh.

Really hyped for it tbh, it's the most stacked Takeover i can remember seeing as someone who watches it every week.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Yeah, I think Cien-Gargano was the only NXT match I actually watched in the last year.

I've seen some of Velveteen's stuff and watched EC3's latest promo, and I mean they were good stuff, but it wasn't good enough for me to actually go back to watching the program.

It doesn't surprise me that it's good again but for the most part, the only reason I ever watched it was because of guys like Zayn, Nakamura, Balor, Asuka, Banks, Bayley, Owens etc, and all of them have been called up lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Gargano-Ciampa storyline has been amazing imo, i love Velveteen Dream and Adam Cole. I never seen EC3 before his promo but i instantly think he's fantastic lol.

Also i always liked Andrade Cien Almas but they treated him like crap at first, since aligning him with Zelina Vega he's looked like a legitimate star.

I think Aleister Black has great matches and they present him like a star, only thing is he doesn't have many promos or have many character segments.

Maybe there's a reason for that? i don't know really but NXT doesn't overly expose people so sometimes it's hard to know.

My only criticism really is that the Women's division is a bit meh.

I think i enjoy it more now than i have at any time, top to bottom. There's examples of higher highs with people like Joe being amazing but there's not as many drops throughout the card imo.

With that said i do understand why you feel like that you do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:06 am

What are y'all's thoughts on the WM34 card?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 am

Casciavit wrote:What are y'all's thoughts on the WM34 card?

I think it's a solid card outside of Brock-Reigns ( controversial i will admit mind) Rousey and Bliss-Jax.

The rest of the matches will at the very least entertain IMO. It's a much better card than recent WMs on paper.

With that said paper means nothing, last year Shane vs AJ was the best match of the show along with Brock and Goldberg probably.

If i said they would be the best two matches on the show before it happened i would have looked like a mental case.

So as always we'll see what WWE does, they usually disappoint tbh so i'm expecting that as a base mindset.

This is why i look forward to Takeovers as i know what i'm gonna get, unlike with main roster PPV which usually flatter to deceive.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:18 am

Used to be hyped for wrestling fast forward to 2018 I've spent my evening drinking and watching golf rofl

Might watch it whilst I fall asleep. Don't care about it just hoping to catch some decent moments before I crash
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:21 am

Oh and what Tom says add to this....

As usual the build has been *bleep* terrible outside some odd things here and there.

No one will go in caring about any of it, but there is a chance some of the matches will bring some positivity on the night once it's done.

As usual the performers in the ring have to bring the crowd and watching audience to the point where they care.

This is possible in some of the matches but they shouldn't have to do it, they should make people care so people are invested by the time the match starts not half way through.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:23 am

Any Celebs/Wrestlers who are retired coming out to shit on main roster talent tonight? Laughing

I know nothing about this outside Cena is supposedly fighting taker (Inb4 it's kane or some shit) and Reigns - Lesnar.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:26 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Any Celebs/Wrestlers who are retired coming out to shit on main roster talent tonight? Laughing

I know nothing about this outside Cena is supposedly fighting taker (Inb4 it's kane or some shit) and Reigns - Lesnar.

It's tomorrow btw.

Not that i know of, mind you i knew nothing about The Rock beating Rowan in seconds mind Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 am

I actually forgot about that lmao

"Why does nobody care about our product anymore?"

Probably because you use the one major event casuals actually watch to shit on the wrestlers that are there 51 Weeks a year to put over somebody who is either retired or not a wrestler.

Just glad Shaq - Big Show got called off. Wrestling Veteran gets jacked to lose to fat basketballer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:29 am

The incredible thing is Bray Wyatt is not on the card but all his former minions are.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:30 am

It took them till now to actually build up Harper and Rowan again after that hilarity.

Quite looking forward to Usos-New Day-Harper/Rowan tbh, i expect that to be fun.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:34 am

If Harper and Rowan still can't get the titles they should've got 50 years ago then lmao
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:37 am

I expect that they will, funny thing is they've built them up as proper monsters to the point New Day have started getting serious because they feel threatened.

Funny how that works, if they don't win it will be a major *bleep* up IMO.

Mind you major *bleep* ups is what they do so you can't be too surprised.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:42 am

Was about to say I think 80% of their non main event decisions are usually in the *bleep* up variety.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:16 am

Laughing Ricochet did a springboard shooting star press like a minute into the ladder match.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:20 am

M99 wrote:The incredible thing is Bray Wyatt is not on the card but all his former minions are.

Really? why? what a fall from grace for the eater of pins. I'll do a Tom, have it on in the background before I crash.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:24 am

He's been utter shit since dropping the title to Orton at last years Mania.

Doesn't even deserve a Mania spot really, mind you it's not really his fault.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:40 am

This Ladder match is *bleep* ridiculous.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:45 am

The Official WWE Thread - Part 34 - Page 24 1*ULRIqA2zUSzYBGzVJKulPw
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:53 am

Where does one go to get legal WWE streams nowadays. Ones that you totally pay for and stuff.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:55 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Where does one go to get legal WWE streams nowadays. Ones that you totally pay for and stuff.

Outside of the Network? unless you are being sarcastic and it flew over my head Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:59 am

Inbox me whatever you think is best (:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:03 am

Tbh outside of the WWE network i don't really know, because i'm a stupid mark who pays for the network that's what i'm using.

One day i'll wise up hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:29 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Inbox me whatever you think is best (:

Spoiler:

Ladder match was awesome.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next