Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

+28
The Demon of Carthage
Mamad
M99
Lex
Doc
elitedam
Adit
iftikhar
Young Kaz
Pedram
FennecFox7
sportsczy
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
RealGunner
rincon
CBarca
zigra
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Freeza
Art Morte
Clutch
McLewis
VivaStPauli
Unique
futbol
Hapless_Hans
32 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Freeza Sat May 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Another one:

https://twitter.com/ibrahimas97/status/1124116716169113601?s=21

I think Biden will legit be worse for the world than Trump

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique Sat May 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Freeza wrote:
Freeza wrote:

Also, click on the thread to see how sexist white non-college educated voter are. Incredible drop from male to female candidates.

No surprise though. It's still a prevalent thought that women can't govern in those circles, which is wild to me.
if a women can run the country and still make me a sandwich after a blow job i have no objections Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 05, 2019 12:22 am

...WTF man. Seriously one of your worst posts. Wonder what your wife would think of it.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 8:32 am

Freeza wrote:Another one:

https://twitter.com/ibrahimas97/status/1124116716169113601?s=21

I think Biden will legit be worse for the world than Trump

Lucky for us Americans have to decide whats best for us, and not the rest of the world.

Trump is objectively worse for the nation he's running in, and why if you have a choice you have to pick him over a guy who calls a slave general a good guy and called Nazis "fine people"

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 05, 2019 8:51 am

Biden needs to back off.

At this point I really won't feel sorry for the Dems if they nominate Biden. They have been given a gun by the GOP and instead of shooting them, they'll just be shooting themselves.. for the second time.

I'll vote for him. But not without a nasty taste in my mouth.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 05, 2019 10:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:...WTF man. Seriously one of your worst posts. Wonder what your wife would think of it.
she better not think to much and go and make me a sandwich Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 1:33 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:Biden needs to back off.

At this point I really won't feel sorry for the Dems if they nominate Biden. They have been given a gun by the GOP and instead of shooting them, they'll just be shooting themselves.. for the second time.

I'll vote for him. But not without a nasty taste in my mouth.

The bold is all that matters.

We'd all vote for him. He's a likable person.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 05, 2019 1:49 pm

Likeable how?

An old man with a racist history who doesn’t know personal boundaries?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun May 05, 2019 3:13 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

I could have a third one in Europe if I wasnt so afraid your fellow pool fans would throw me in a fountain Laughing Laughing
just make sure you put your bag of DVDs down before you go in the water lol.

Laughing Sure.

Clutch wrote:I'm pulling for Sanders because idgaf about bipartisanship and to offset trump's 4 years. I dont see why people think he cant win against trump.

He couldnt even beat Hillary man.

Sanders has some goodideas for those in his demographic(predominantly young white males 18-30-ish) but outside of that I dont see him hitting.

He's not getting the boomer vote. He's not getting the minority vote. Young people wont offset everything.
against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 4:59 pm

Freeza wrote:Likeable how?

Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.

Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote: just make sure you put your bag of DVDs down before you go in the water lol.

Laughing Sure.

Clutch wrote:I'm pulling for Sanders because idgaf about bipartisanship and to offset trump's 4 years. I dont see why people think he cant win against trump.

Sanders has some goodideas for those in his demographic(predominantly young white males 18-30-ish) but outside of that I dont see him hitting.

He's not getting the boomer vote. He's not getting the minority vote. Young people wont offset everything.
against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive

Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.

Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun May 05, 2019 6:11 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.

Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Laughing Sure.

Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.

Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 8:08 pm

Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Clutch wrote: against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm

Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 05, 2019 9:05 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
you sound like trump would sound if he hated white people.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun May 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, Stay at home.

That Bernie? Laughing

and Biden is less racist?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Clutch wrote: stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

Yes, Stay at home.

That Bernie? Laughing

Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.

Clutch wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Clutch wrote: stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

Yes, Stay at home.

That Bernie? Laughing

and Biden is less racist?

Whether or not that is true or not does not matter now does it.

We have biden riding shotgun with Obama 8 years as every tea party, Nazi, Birther,Trump ect threw everything at him. Biden is going to get votes for this. Bernie is a guy who ignored the south(where the black vote is), tried to dump his nuclear waste on LatinX people, and who cant even be arsed to come out for reparations while promising the moon to everybody else. It looks BAD. Honestly I like some of the thing he states too, but it looks BAD.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 05, 2019 10:36 pm

People who think Biden doesn't appeal to a wide electorate are focusing too much on how progressives and Dems on Twitter and social media see him.

The dude is very popular with the majority of the Democratic base, you just don't hear about it because they aren't as active on the internet. It's not a surprise he's leading this early (although I absolutely think a lot of that is name recognition and we'll learn a lot more about the race as time goes on. It's very early).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 05, 2019 10:45 pm

I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 pm

Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes

CNN is fake news.

The same CNN polls said Trump stood no chance.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 05, 2019 10:58 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

CNN is fake news.

The polls were correct in percentages though

Also it’s not fake news. It’s polling, and it’s fairly accurate.

You claim to be against Trump. But you’re on the same level intellectually when you say stuff like that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Freeza wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

CNN is fake news.

The polls were correct in percentages though

Also it’s not fake news. It’s polling, and it’s fairly accurate.

You claim to be against Trump. But you’re on the same level intellectually when you say stuff like that.

Its fake news.

Accurate according to whom?

How many Americans have you even met who could pronounce Beto O'Rourke correctly? Much less have an opinion of him enough besides the D by his name to choose him over Trump? hmm

I wouldnt trust CNN as far as I could throw them.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 pm

Which is why O'Rourke is averaging like 5% in polls the past month while Biden averages 37%?

It's really early. By all accounts so far Biden is the front runner. I don't want to make predictions about who the best candidate is right now because we have a long way to go. I don't even like Biden.

I will, however, push back on any idea that Biden isn't a good and viable candidate for Dems.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 06, 2019 9:01 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, Stay at home.

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union,  is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.

Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.

nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon May 06, 2019 9:26 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric

White fragility on display big time right here. A thread about presidential nominations and you are in here moist as a towelette about some perceived slight against the white man Laughing

If you are proud then you wouldnt be in here chasing shadows for the slightest offense.

But since you have in the past expressed the want for a nanny state to the fact that you would even blame the smallest of segments of your society, African Immigrants, for the fact that the government funded healthcare isnt up to par You are the perfect Sanders aimed voter. How much more does the world have to give to YOU? When will it become YOUR responsibility to pay for YOUR family, YOUR education, YOUR entitlements?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 am

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

White fragility on display big time right here. A thread about presidential nominations and you are in here moist as a towelette about some perceived slight against the white man Laughing

If you are proud then you wouldnt be in here chasing shadows for the slightest offense.

But since you have in the past expressed the want for a nanny state to the fact that you would even blame the smallest of segments of your society, African Immigrants, for the fact that the government funded healthcare isnt up to par You are the perfect Sanders aimed voter. How much more does the world have to give to YOU? When will it become YOUR responsibility to pay for YOUR family, YOUR education, YOUR entitlements?
tbh mate and this is the truth. i dont care how much you hate white people and i dont care one little bit about how you are treated in the USA. one thing i do know is if you were treated that badly you would leave. one thing that does make me laugh about people like you is they bitch and moan about how america is racist and treats you badly yet for a few more $$$ in your pay check you will suffer it. in england we call people that do that a sell out.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon May 06, 2019 9:47 am

Electability is one thing, but it is a completely undisputable fact that Sanders, were he to be able to implement his policy to a degree, would make the lives of people of colour better while with Biden frankly nothing would change.

You are right in that 'race' is not simply a subcategory of 'class', but the two concepts are so so much entangled that it's simply foolish to decide against a more meaningful economic change because some other guy can take the black vote for granted as having been Obama's vice grand dad.

Ideally though, the result of the Democratic Party choosing a presidential candidate in 2020 would be someone other than a white old geezer. It really should be a woman.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Mon May 06, 2019 9:50 am

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:

tbh mate and this is the truth. i dont care how much you hate white people and i dont care one little bit about how you are treated in the USA. one thing i do know is if you were treated that badly you would leave. one thing that does make me laugh about people like you is they bitch and moan about how america is racist and treats you badly yet for a few more $$$ in your pay check you will suffer it. in england we call people that do that a sell out.

:bow:

This is beautiful actually. No pretense to care about people different from oneself. Just pure unadulterated selfishness. Exactly what Bernie preaches when he goes on his Sinophobic trade rants, or dumps his nuclear waste on LatinX people, and then promises the moon for everybody when turning his nose up at reparations.

I have nothing but respect for this statement Unique because you said exactly what society thinks, but is too cultured to say. Ethnic minorities who are successful are nothing but sellouts and looked upon with scorn. Thats why the myth they used to preach to black people, that if they tried harder and were more successful they would be accepted more, is nothing but a myth. Also why Bernie's "Class warfare" is not for minorities.

+1 Fantastic post.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next