Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Freeza on Sun May 05, 2019 1:34 am

Another one:

https://twitter.com/ibrahimas97/status/1124116716169113601?s=21

I think Biden will legit be worse for the world than Trump

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Sun May 05, 2019 2:18 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Freeza wrote:


Also, click on the thread to see how sexist white non-college educated voter are. Incredible drop from male to female candidates.

No surprise though. It's still a prevalent thought that women can't govern in those circles, which is wild to me.
if a women can run the country and still make me a sandwich after a blow job i have no objections Thumbs up

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15572
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Sun May 05, 2019 5:22 am

...WTF man. Seriously one of your worst posts. Wonder what your wife would think of it.

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 TRAPOBIELSA

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 24142
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Sun May 05, 2019 1:32 pm

@Freeza wrote:Another one:

https://twitter.com/ibrahimas97/status/1124116716169113601?s=21

I think Biden will legit be worse for the world than Trump


Lucky for us Americans have to decide whats best for us, and not the rest of the world.

Trump is objectively worse for the nation he's running in, and why if you have a choice you have to pick him over a guy who calls a slave general a good guy and called Nazis "fine people"
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by FennecFox7 on Sun May 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Biden needs to back off.

At this point I really won't feel sorry for the Dems if they nominate Biden. They have been given a gun by the GOP and instead of shooting them, they'll just be shooting themselves.. for the second time.

I'll vote for him. But not without a nasty taste in my mouth.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6554
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Sun May 05, 2019 3:15 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:...WTF man. Seriously one of your worst posts. Wonder what your wife would think of it.
she better not think to much and go and make me a sandwich Laughing

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15572
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 pm

@FennecFox7 wrote:Biden needs to back off.

At this point I really won't feel sorry for the Dems if they nominate Biden. They have been given a gun by the GOP and instead of shooting them, they'll just be shooting themselves.. for the second time.

I'll vote for him. But not without a nasty taste in my mouth.


The bold is all that matters.

We'd all vote for him. He's a likable person.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Freeza on Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Likeable how?

An old man with a racist history who doesn’t know personal boundaries?

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Clutch on Sun May 05, 2019 8:13 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

I could have a third one in Europe if I wasnt so afraid your fellow pool fans would throw me in a fountain Laughing Laughing
just make sure you put your bag of DVDs down before you go in the water lol.


Laughing Sure.

@Clutch wrote:I'm pulling for Sanders because idgaf about bipartisanship and to offset trump's 4 years. I dont see why people think he cant win against trump.


He couldnt even beat Hillary man.

Sanders has some goodideas for those in his demographic(predominantly young white males 18-30-ish) but outside of that I dont see him hitting.

He's not getting the boomer vote. He's not getting the minority vote. Young people wont offset everything.
against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 419
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Sun May 05, 2019 9:59 pm

@Freeza wrote:Likeable how?

An old man with a racist history who doesn’t know personal boundaries?


Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.

@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote: just make sure you put your bag of DVDs down before you go in the water lol.


Laughing Sure.

@Clutch wrote:I'm pulling for Sanders because idgaf about bipartisanship and to offset trump's 4 years. I dont see why people think he cant win against trump.


He couldnt even beat Hillary man.

Sanders has some goodideas for those in his demographic(predominantly young white males 18-30-ish) but outside of that I dont see him hitting.

He's not getting the boomer vote. He's not getting the minority vote. Young people wont offset everything.
against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive


Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.


Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Clutch on Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Likeable how?

An old man with a racist history who doesn’t know personal boundaries?


Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.

@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

Laughing Sure.



He couldnt even beat Hillary man.

Sanders has some goodideas for those in his demographic(predominantly young white males 18-30-ish) but outside of that I dont see him hitting.

He's not getting the boomer vote. He's not getting the minority vote. Young people wont offset everything.
against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive


Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.


Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 419
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 1:08 am

@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Likeable how?

An old man with a racist history who doesn’t know personal boundaries?


Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.

@Clutch wrote: against trump hes getting the minority vote and he lost to Clinton because the dems made sure he lost to Clinton. The fact of being a complete nobody last year who would've taken down a powerhouse establishment dem in Clinton is extremely impressive


Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.


Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm


Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Mon May 06, 2019 2:05 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.



Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.


Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm


Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
you sound like trump would sound if he hated white people.

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15572
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Clutch on Mon May 06, 2019 2:10 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

Aka the crazy uncle the vast majority of white America has and loves? How is that not likable? Theres a reason hes called uncle Joe.



Or the minority vote stays home the way we did in 16 if hes the candidate over somebody we like more.


Also in what world was he a complete nobody? The man has been a mainstay on CSPAN and in Washington for decades. Everybody knows who he was. Its just the fact that outside of Vermont his brand of politics isnt as palatable as his fan club would have you believe. We did the social great state thing under FDR, and there are plenty of us with relatives old enough to remember how much many Americans hated him during their day.
stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm


Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
and Biden is less racist?

Clutch
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 419
Join date : 2015-11-02

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 3:03 am

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Clutch wrote: stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm


Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
you sound like trump would sound if he hated white people.


Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.

@Clutch wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Clutch wrote: stays home like they did for Clinton against Trump?

A lot of people including myself werent familiar with Bernie and I know people who had early primaries say if they knew about Bernie earlier they'd vote for him over Clinton or that they didnt have a preference between the two but would for sure vote dem no matter what. I feel like you're projecting your own views as Americas view hmm


Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union, is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
and Biden is less racist?


Whether or not that is true or not does not matter now does it.

We have biden riding shotgun with Obama 8 years as every tea party, Nazi, Birther,Trump ect threw everything at him. Biden is going to get votes for this. Bernie is a guy who ignored the south(where the black vote is), tried to dump his nuclear waste on LatinX people, and who cant even be arsed to come out for reparations while promising the moon to everybody else. It looks BAD. Honestly I like some of the thing he states too, but it looks BAD.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by CBarca on Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 am

People who think Biden doesn't appeal to a wide electorate are focusing too much on how progressives and Dems on Twitter and social media see him.

The dude is very popular with the majority of the Democratic base, you just don't hear about it because they aren't as active on the internet. It's not a surprise he's leading this early (although I absolutely think a lot of that is name recognition and we'll learn a lot more about the race as time goes on. It's very early).

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Freeza on Mon May 06, 2019 3:45 am

I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am

@Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes


CNN is fake news.

The same CNN polls said Trump stood no chance.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Freeza on Mon May 06, 2019 3:58 am

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes


CNN is fake news.

The same CNN polls said Trump stood no chance.


The polls were correct in percentages though

Also it’s not fake news. It’s polling, and it’s fairly accurate.

You claim to be against Trump. But you’re on the same level intellectually when you say stuff like that.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20934
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 4:11 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes


CNN is fake news.

The same CNN polls said Trump stood no chance.


The polls were correct in percentages though

Also it’s not fake news. It’s polling, and it’s fairly accurate.

You claim to be against Trump. But you’re on the same level intellectually when you say stuff like that.


Its fake news.

Accurate according to whom?

How many Americans have you even met who could pronounce Beto O'Rourke correctly? Much less have an opinion of him enough besides the D by his name to choose him over Trump? hmm

I wouldnt trust CNN as far as I could throw them.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by CBarca on Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am

@Freeza wrote:I literally posted a poll last page showing how all other white male candidates were just as popular as Biden with white people.

I haven’t seen other fact based arguments about Biden that that.

O’Rourke is a much better choice if you want to go with a white centrist dude. He knows personal boundaries and isn’t close to dying of natural causes


Which is why O'Rourke is averaging like 5% in polls the past month while Biden averages 37%?

It's really early. By all accounts so far Biden is the front runner. I don't want to make predictions about who the best candidate is right now because we have a long way to go. I don't even like Biden.

I will, however, push back on any idea that Biden isn't a good and viable candidate for Dems.

_________________
Beer and guns
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 17650
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:

Yes, Stay at home.

The black vote, which is required for any Democratic candidate to win fell in 2016 compared to previous recent elections as noted here:
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

And if we only knew about bernie we would have voted for him?

The Same Bernie that has pushed Sinophobic rhetoric?
The Same Bernie that supported dumping his nuclear waste in poor LatinX communities in Texas?
The same Bernie that just last month went to a black forum, ignored questions about white supremacy, started his class BS and got called out on it to his face?

That Bernie? Laughing

Its Limousine liberalism to say that the only reason minorities didnt vote for a guy who has done nothing for minority communities but march with King over half a century ago, and then move to the whitest state in the union,  is because of lack of knowledge. We know what Bernie is. The problems that racial minorities face in America are NOT class. In terms of race the police dont care if you are the richest black guy or the poorest. They Dont care if Asians have money. They dont care if the hispanic is legal. They hate us because we are different, and no class warfare will change that. You have to face the problem head on. Bernie is simply out of touch.
you sound like trump would sound if he hated white people.


Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.


.
nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15572
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 2:26 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
you sound like trump would sound if he hated white people.


Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.


.
nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric


White fragility on display big time right here. A thread about presidential nominations and you are in here moist as a towelette about some perceived slight against the white man Laughing

If you are proud then you wouldnt be in here chasing shadows for the slightest offense.

But since you have in the past expressed the want for a nanny state to the fact that you would even blame the smallest of segments of your society, African Immigrants, for the fact that the government funded healthcare isnt up to par You are the perfect Sanders aimed voter. How much more does the world have to give to YOU? When will it become YOUR responsibility to pay for YOUR family, YOUR education, YOUR entitlements?
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Unique on Mon May 06, 2019 2:37 pm

@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:


Low effort post here. Discuss the facts I present, not the fact that someone telling the truth about Bernie Sanders makes you feel bad about being white.


.
nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric


White fragility on display big time right here. A thread about presidential nominations and you are in here moist as a towelette about some perceived slight against the white man Laughing

If you are proud then you wouldnt be in here chasing shadows for the slightest offense.

But since you have in the past expressed the want for a nanny state to the fact that you would even blame the smallest of segments of your society, African Immigrants, for the fact that the government funded healthcare isnt up to par You are the perfect Sanders aimed voter. How much more does the world have to give to YOU? When will it become YOUR responsibility to pay for YOUR family, YOUR education, YOUR entitlements?
tbh mate and this is the truth. i dont care how much you hate white people and i dont care one little bit about how you are treated in the USA. one thing i do know is if you were treated that badly you would leave. one thing that does make me laugh about people like you is they bitch and moan about how america is racist and treats you badly yet for a few more $$$ in your pay check you will suffer it. in england we call people that do that a sell out.

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Landsc10
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 15572
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 45

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Hapless_Hans on Mon May 06, 2019 2:47 pm

Electability is one thing, but it is a completely undisputable fact that Sanders, were he to be able to implement his policy to a degree, would make the lives of people of colour better while with Biden frankly nothing would change.

You are right in that 'race' is not simply a subcategory of 'class', but the two concepts are so so much entangled that it's simply foolish to decide against a more meaningful economic change because some other guy can take the black vote for granted as having been Obama's vice grand dad.

Ideally though, the result of the Democratic Party choosing a presidential candidate in 2020 would be someone other than a white old geezer. It really should be a woman.

_________________
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 VlSBSAc-?format=jpg&name=small
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 27618
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz on Mon May 06, 2019 2:50 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Young Kaz wrote:
@Unique wrote:
nothing and i mean nothing in the Observable universe can make me feel bad about being white or british. but you have been pulled over before about your anti white rhetoric


White fragility on display big time right here. A thread about presidential nominations and you are in here moist as a towelette about some perceived slight against the white man Laughing

If you are proud then you wouldnt be in here chasing shadows for the slightest offense.

But since you have in the past expressed the want for a nanny state to the fact that you would even blame the smallest of segments of your society, African Immigrants, for the fact that the government funded healthcare isnt up to par You are the perfect Sanders aimed voter. How much more does the world have to give to YOU? When will it become YOUR responsibility to pay for YOUR family, YOUR education, YOUR entitlements?
tbh mate and this is the truth. i dont care how much you hate white people and i dont care one little bit about how you are treated in the USA. one thing i do know is if you were treated that badly you would leave. one thing that does make me laugh about people like you is they bitch and moan about how america is racist and treats you badly yet for a few more $$$ in your pay check you will suffer it. in england we call people that do that a sell out.


:bow:

This is beautiful actually. No pretense to care about people different from oneself. Just pure unadulterated selfishness. Exactly what Bernie preaches when he goes on his Sinophobic trade rants, or dumps his nuclear waste on LatinX people, and then promises the moon for everybody when turning his nose up at reparations.

I have nothing but respect for this statement Unique because you said exactly what society thinks, but is too cultured to say. Ethnic minorities who are successful are nothing but sellouts and looked upon with scorn. Thats why the myth they used to preach to black people, that if they tried harder and were more successful they would be accepted more, is nothing but a myth. Also why Bernie's "Class warfare" is not for minorities.

+1 Fantastic post.
Young Kaz
Young Kaz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 281
Join date : 2019-03-22

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 11 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum