CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 05, 2018 8:18 pm

El Gunner wrote:Guess we're saving our sweep for Houston.

Pels in 6 Wink

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by El Gunner Sat May 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Guess we're saving our sweep for Houston.

Pels in 6 Wink

Y'all played well! Deserved win.

Was a bit worried the reintroduction of Curry into the team might unsettle things a bit. Wouldn't mind if it goes six games, just so that we have more time to get some of our mojo back with him.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Pels in Six
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 05, 2018 9:07 pm

Curry is amazing and he'll probably drop 45 in the next game but I genuinely think Warriors provide a match up issue for us without him that we'll struggle to solve.

Iggy, Klay and KD vs Rondo, Jrue and Moore gives GSW such an athleticism, height and length advantage that we can't really overcome.

Especially with Solomon Hill basically looking a shell of himself defensively, playing against Curry instead is far easier for our guards to get into the game offensively.

But obviously he has explosive talent which means none of this matters when he's truly on.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 05, 2018 10:29 pm

No Mole, what you meant to say was

PELS IN SIX
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 12:57 am

Simmons with one of the worst 4th and OT’s I’ve ever seen from a “star”
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2018 12:59 am

He's a rookie calma.

Mitchell had 10 points last night and didn't really show up, it happens.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 1:02 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's a rookie calma.

Mitchell had 10 points last night and didn't really show up, it happens.

Playing bad is one thing.

That play where he got the rebound and shot it with 18 seconds left is probably the most idiotic play I’ve seen all year. There’s no excuse for that.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2018 1:40 am

The East disgusts me tbh, LeBron has the worst team around him since he left for Miami and everyone of them are just throwing up over themselves.

To the point where Boston are without Kyrie and Hayward and they are still the biggest threat ffs. Utah would definitely make the conference finals and probably the finals if they were in the East.

That's how bad it is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 06, 2018 3:49 am

Sixers are just choking tbh, it's embarrassing, but everyone knew that they were young and inexperienced and that this could happen...well, except sixers fans

Unless Sixers somehow come back, I don't want a single person to ever compare embiid or simmons to Giannis again

It's also quite clear people really underrated the Celtics and Brad Stevens the GOAT.

Anyway, sixers rofl this is even more embarrassing than the Bucks. I mean at least the Bucks took Celtics to 7 and it was clear as day our coaching was absolutely moronic, going 12 deep despite Bucks absolutely destroying the Celtics when starters played.

Bucks will win the East next year if we get Bud Becky or Messina
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 06, 2018 4:22 am

Brutal game winner from LeBron. The 2nd round in the east has been disappointing. Just cancel both game 4s.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 06, 2018 7:13 am

Unbelievable, he made it look so easy.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 am

Sixers had two plays at the death, one in regulation and one in overtime, to set a play to win the game and they turned over the ball on both occasions rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 11:58 am

Sixers are idiots. They’ve f’ed up with so many screen/handoffs in the clutch this season. Hasn’t worked at all
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2018 4:21 pm

I'm only mad at myself for buying into the Raptors' hype, usually I'm so careful

Hope we trade everyone

Now even DeRozan is having issues with Casey, didn't play at all in the fourth quarter yesterday

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Luca wrote:I'm only mad at myself for buying into the Raptors' hype, usually I'm so careful

Hope we trade everyone

Now even DeRozan is having issues with Casey, didn't play at all in the fourth quarter yesterday

DeRzan for Deng and a pick?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2018 4:30 pm

4 first round picks

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 pm

Luca wrote:4 first round picks

Sad

Keep him. Can't see him playing well with LeBron
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun May 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Freeza wrote:
Luca wrote:4 first round picks

Sad

Keep him. Can't see him playing well with LeBron

Me neither actually, not a great outside shooter or defender and more of a ball dominant type of player

DeMar, Fred, Delon, Siakam, OG and Poetl are the players I want to stay. Everyone else can hit the bricks

Most fraudulent one seed since the Atlanta Hawks

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 06, 2018 4:57 pm

At least I didn't buy into the raptors last year.

Fooled me this year though. Even more embarrassing than the sixers. At least the sixers are young as evidenced by Ben Simmons making some of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in my life (which is saying a lot because I've watched the Bucks under Kidd where Kidd told Middleton to brick a FT up 3 with a second left because he was scared of the dreaded 4 point play).
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 06, 2018 5:39 pm

CBarca wrote:At least I didn't buy into the raptors last year.

Fooled me this year though. Even more embarrassing than the sixers. At least the sixers are young as evidenced by Ben Simmons making some of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in my life (which is saying a lot because I've watched the Bucks under Kidd where Kidd told Middleton to brick a FT up 3 with a second left because he was scared of the dreaded 4 point play).

looool is this for real?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun May 06, 2018 6:34 pm

https://www.thescore.com/news/1450422
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun May 06, 2018 7:49 pm

CBarca wrote:https://www.thescore.com/news/1450422

unbelievable rofl rofl
I guess we need jesters in life. Razz
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Cut it to 7 before the half, the downside to them starting everyone relevant Laughing Is their bench will likely suffer.

We need to take advantage of that to stand any chance, if they don't explode early in the third we might actually have a chance yet.

In all likelihood though they'll win, competing with Iggy plus their 4 all stars is tough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun May 06, 2018 9:56 pm

Unfortunately that 3rd quarter at the beginning is when they usually get hot. Let's hope you can contain them in that period.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Unfortunately that 3rd quarter at the beginning is when they usually get hot. Let's hope you can contain them in that period.

Yeah I'm expecting them to blow the lead up in the 3rd tbh, but if we can stay under 10 points till the latter part of the 3rd I might start believing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next