This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

+35
Cruijf
RealGunner
jibers
Blue Barrett
sportsczy
juvealbanian
zigra
VanDeezNuts
Hapless_Hans
BarcaLearning
alexjanosik
breva
Thimmy
Robespierre
Clutch
Kaladin
The Demon of Carthage
halamadrid2
CBarca
Reinhard
Valkyrja
Doc
Warrior
Myesyats
Adit
S
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
Mr Nick09
Unique
terrance511
Winter is Coming
Firenze
Interman
39 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 2 Empty Re: This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 10:34 pm

The champions league is the best club competition in europe. you need a lot of explaining to convince me that a team that dominated that competition like no other is not in the conversation to be the best team ever. Even if we have not won the 3rd in a row yet, we have a double CL in the bag and 3 in 4 years.

But no, we need more wins vs Betis and alaves to be in the conversation. get fcking real, you all are hating because Madrid is this good

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 2 Empty Re: This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:The champions league is the best club competition in europe. you need a lot of explaining to convince me that a team that dominated that competition like no other is not in the conversation to be the best team ever. Even if we have not won the 3rd in a row yet, we have a double CL in the bag and 3 in 4 years.

But no, we need more wins vs Betis and alaves to be in the conversation. get fcking real, you all are hating because Madrid is this good

It is certainly in the conversation, no question. Anyone who thinks otherwise is not being objective.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Reinhard wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Myesyats wrote:They threw away domestic trophies just to get pushed through the CL final by refs...... you call that great?

Unbelievable stupidity.

No, what's great is that the only thing left to do for you is looking for excuses and ways to denigrate our success. Cheering for your own team is way behind you as you're not that relevant anymore, but Pep's and Xavi's class is still there though.

Mes que un club works only when you win I guess, apart from that your fanbase as a whole is full of jealous insecure whores who act like saints when winning but have no respect or whatsoever. The influence comes from the inside as I said before

Why insult the fanbase? Literally no reason to do so. Madrid have an elite team, and the proper mentality. Hats off to them. But the best team in history after giving up the league while being 16 points behind? Don't see any logic here.

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 2 20180510
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Can't even win their own league. Can't win their own domestic trophy. Have ridden refereeing errors to back to back finals.

Their first CL fair enough. I don't think anyone can say that they really should have gone through Bayern last year or this year when you look at the multitude of refereeing errors

This is a cheeky thread for Madrid fans to feel happy about. Even they know that they aren't even close to the best team of the last decade, much less any timespan over that. Guardiola's Barca would wipe the floor with this team. Again, their CL win two years ago, that was a really good team. The last two years though? This past year?

I can't think of CL winning teams this Madrid team is better than. Chelsea '12, that's it. This Madrid got floored by Tottenham in England and outplayed at the Bernabaeu. Spurs are trying to finish fourth in the EPL rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

CBarca wrote:Can't even win their own league.

You support Tottenham
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Reinhard wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

No, what's great is that the only thing left to do for you is looking for excuses and ways to denigrate our success. Cheering for your own team is way behind you as you're not that relevant anymore, but Pep's and Xavi's class is still there though.

Mes que un club works only when you win I guess, apart from that your fanbase as a whole is full of jealous insecure whores who act like saints when winning but have no respect or whatsoever. The influence comes from the inside as I said before

Why insult the fanbase? Literally no reason to do so. Madrid have an elite team, and the proper mentality. Hats off to them. But the best team in history after giving up the league while being 16 points behind? Don't see any logic here.

This Real Madrid is the greatest team of all time and Ronaldo is the greatest player in history - Page 2 20180510

So a single person speaks for the fanbase? I guess people do find it easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

The same Pepcelona that gets praised for dominating Khedira-Alonso and Giggs-Carrick-Park in midfield?

Last edited by Valkyrja on Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 pm

People are so used to seeing RM pummeling teams in CL that when they start grinding out wins, they are lucky and don't deserve to go through Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 10:43 pm

We can all see how much it pains you to see us having success at this level.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 10:44 pm

CBarca wrote:Can't even win their own league. Can't win their own domestic trophy. Have ridden refereeing errors to back to back finals.

Their first CL fair enough. I don't think anyone can say that they really should have gone through Bayern last year or this year when you look at the multitude of refereeing errors

This is a cheeky thread for Madrid fans to feel happy about. Even they know that they aren't even close to the best team of the last decade, much less any timespan over that. Guardiola's Barca would wipe the floor with this team. Again, their CL win two years ago, that was a really good team. The last two years though? This past year?

I can't think of CL winning teams this Madrid team is better than. Chelsea '12, that's it. This Madrid got floored by Tottenham in England and outplayed at the Bernabaeu. Spurs are trying to finish fourth in the EPL rofl

What is it with you and the Madrid hate? Like seriously, you sound unbelievably butthurt right now.

Whether you like it or not, Madrid have done things in the CL no other club has ever done or come even close to doing it, and that alone deserves respect.

As for the domestic league, don't you worry, buddy, we have 33 of those. We're still waiting on you to catch up Wink
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Valkyrja wrote:The same Pepcelona that gets praised for dominating Khedira-Alonso and Giggs-Carrick-Park in midfield?

Don't you mean their greatest team dominating this team:

Casillas, Sergio Ramos (Van der Vaart, min. 71), Cannavaro, Metzelder, Heinze, Lass, Gago, Marcelo (Huntelaar, min. 58), Robben (Javi García, min. 78), Raúl, Higuaín.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Guardiola's team didn't make back to back to back CL finals. Neither did SAF. Pochentino can only win the CL in his FM save file. This is actually the closest Bayern got to beating Madrid in 7 matches under 3 different managers and still lost. Yeah, I don't know what deity you pray to at night (if you pray to anyone that is) but I reckon it's gonna be an annoying time watching Madrid (or Pool) win the CL cSpurs.

Chin up man, this would end...eventually.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 01, 2018 10:46 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
CBarca wrote:Can't even win their own league. Can't win their own domestic trophy. Have ridden refereeing errors to back to back finals.

What is it with you and the Madrid hate? Like seriously, you sound unbelievably butthurt right now.

Whether you like it or not, Madrid have done things in the CL no other club has ever done or come even close to doing it, and that alone deserves respect.

As for the domestic league, don't you worry, buddy, we have 33 of those. We're still waiting on you to catch up Wink

Guy's eating his heart out. The only thing that remains to cheer on is Messi being better Ronaldo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue May 01, 2018 10:48 pm

This Madrid team is just incredible, if they do this, i don’t care what anyone says, they’re the best team of all time.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Ofcourse yes. League is your bread and butter. Champions league spans over like 12-13 games. Winning Champions league is obviously tougher but winning league is important too. It's a spoilt attitude to discard the domestic achievements. If Madrid had won a couple more domestic titles, they'd no doubt be in the conversation among the greatest teams ever but being like 20 pts behind league leaders leaving you to focus all your efforts  on only one competition even if it's the Champions league is not convincing enough to be considered the best of all time.

The best team I've seen is Pep's Barca who were dominant in both league and CL and that doesn't make me a Madrid 'hater' for saying that. It's well known I dont even like Pep/Barca.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Freeza wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:The same Pepcelona that gets praised for dominating Khedira-Alonso and Giggs-Carrick-Park in midfield?

Don't you mean their greatest team dominating this team:

Casillas, Sergio Ramos (Van der Vaart, min. 71), Cannavaro, Metzelder, Heinze, Lass, Gago, Marcelo (Huntelaar, min. 58), Robben (Javi García, min. 78), Raúl, Higuaín.

In 2009 United played Anderson Carrick and Park in midfield. Proud
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:54 pm

So dominant in Europe that he has been to 2 CL finals compared to Zidane, who made 3 in a row and is called lucky, shit, lucky and shit and my personal favourite, a tactical banana. All that Barcelona side has over Madrid is the league, that's it.

If Madrid win a 3rd in a row, you guys can spin this all you want, they'll go down as one of the greatest sides ever. I guess you can be the other guys...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 01, 2018 11:02 pm

If making 2 CL finals (winning both) out of 4 attempts AND completely dominating the domestic scene ( 3 leagues out 4 attempts + 3 out of 4 Copa's) is not dominant, then I don't know what is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 pm

I really did say the only thing Pep's Barcelona have over Zidane's Madrid is the league. In any case, 3rd straight CL final and potentially 3rd straight CL win. History tells me that'll definitely overshadow league play so I guess you guys can remind everyone else about the other technicalities of "dominance".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Doc wrote:So dominant in Europe that he has been to 2 CL finals compared to Zidane, who made 3 in a row and is called lucky, shit, lucky and shit and my personal favourite, a tactical banana. All that Barcelona side has over Madrid is the league, that's it.

If Madrid win a 3rd in a row, you guys can spin this all you want, they'll go down as one of the greatest sides ever. I guess you can be the other guys...

But the league is a massive factor, won't you agree? Again I in no way am insinuating that Real have "lucked" their way into 3 CL finals, but the league is certainly something that they've come up short in, and not just by a small margin.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 01, 2018 11:09 pm

S wrote:If making 2 CL finals (winning both) out of 4 attempts AND completely dominating the domestic scene ( 3 leagues out 4 attempts + 3 out of 4 Copa's) is not dominant, then I don't know what is.
BuT iN 2009 SeMi FinAl tHe ReFErEe ChEaTeD ChLeSeA!!!!

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 11:10 pm

i think winning 2 CLs in a row takes exceptional resource, there is a reason only one team ever did it. winning 3 in 4 years in even more incredible. going for a treble of CL? good lord
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 11:11 pm

Doc wrote:I really did say the only thing Pep's Barcelona have over Zidane's Madrid is the league. In any case, 3rd straight CL final and potentially 3rd straight CL win. History tells me that'll definitely overshadow league play so I guess you guys can remind everyone else about the other technicalities of "dominance".

The emergence of internet has effectively altered how history is being written. If Real win while Barca go unbeaten, it will be talked about in the future, I assure you of that.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:i think winning 2 CLs in a row takes exceptional resource, there is a reason only one team ever did it. winning 3 in 4 years in even more incredible. going for a treble of CL? good lord

Same thing can be said about sextuples to be honest. In any case, I guess logic is taking sound beatings today, so goodbye y'all.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 01, 2018 11:15 pm

It’s crazy how people have such short memories. Let’s be honest here this Madrid team wouldn’t have got the ball off peps Barca let alone beat them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 11:15 pm

It technically should but rarely anyone remembers league triumphs when a team wins multiple CL/European Cups in a row. It's special, something that is rarely done, well, not anymore. Barcelona's unbeaten run would definitely be remembered, that is quite true. It's a grand achievement as long as they remain unbeaten.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next