farfan
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
Firenze
S
30 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

EL Final 17/18 | Marseille Vs Atlético Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: EL Final 17/18 | Marseille Vs Atlético Madrid

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Am I hallucinating or did Griezmann just score in a final?

The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

EL Final 17/18 | Marseille Vs Atlético Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: EL Final 17/18 | Marseille Vs Atlético Madrid

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm

That Bayern scrub Gustavo cant handle pressure at all. One of the worst players tonight.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Take that one Sports!
that seems unreasonably cruel and harsh..

why would you root against a dear fellow Real fan and poster, and for your bitter local rivals no less?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 pm

OM look terrible. Just resorting to thuggish play now. Atletico will seal this game in the 2nd half.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 16, 2018 8:30 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

why would you root against a dear fellow Real fan and poster, and for your bitter local rivals no less?

I’m Spanish first and foremost
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 pm

Didn't Sevilla fans cheer every Juve goal while they were losing to Bayern??? No other Spanish club fan roots for us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

That's lovely and admirable, but I'm willing to bet my left butt cheek that no Atlético fan under the sun would cheer for Madrid under the same scenario for the sake of Spain.

I still vividly remember the day the entire Caldéron was wearing Juventus shirts in the Madrid derby to voice their full support for the Italians ahead of their game against Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Atletico seem calm and composed in what seems like a hostile atmosphere with the support disproportionately in favour of Marseille at a neutral venue. Got to give fullmarks for the atmosphere though.

Experience and European(EL) heritage shining through here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 pm

How can a team like Marseille expect to win anything with Germain as their striker? I remember this guy sucked at Monaco? Not even one tenth a player that Griezmann is. Cant wait to see Griezmann in our Barca shirt Very Happy What a difference maker.

Typical game for Atletico, bar the first few minutes Marseille started well, Atletico got more and more control, and dont even feel like they are playing at their best.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Maybe you foreign fans, but not us (in general) unless it’s those Catalans. Remember our team is also selección and we have at least 3 on Atleti.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 pm

S wrote:OM look terrible. Just resorting to thuggish play now. Atletico will seal this game in the 2nd half.

Looks like they tried to take the game to Atletico... dont watch Mraseille, but do they always start by booting the ball deep into the opponent's end our of play? Interesting it seems quite many teams do this nowadays to press right from the start. But Ateltico proved they are the best at this and wont lose to their own game.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

That's lovely and admirable, but I'm willing to bet my left butt cheek that no Atlético fan under the sun would cheer for Madrid under the same scenario for the sake of Spain.

I still vividly remember the day the entire Caldéron was wearing Juventus shirts in the Madrid derby to voice their full support for the Italians ahead of their game against Madrid.

Looooool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Pretty sure people in Basque country dont root for Madrid too
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 16, 2018 8:48 pm

Naw that was years ago. Basque is firmly part of Spain. The one thing that keeps us together us futbol. Sure in liga play, there are huge rivalries but when it comes to Spain against another country, most of us pull together.

You guys on Internet have a distorted vision.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed May 16, 2018 8:52 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Naw that was years ago. Basque is firmly part of Spain. The one thing that keeps us together us futbol. Sure in liga play, there are huge rivalries but when it comes to Spain against another country, most of us pull together.

Freedom of expression and the arts is not part of what keeps you together apparently. Apparently your beloved country is jailing rappers for their lyrics when they dare to mention ETA
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Doc wrote:Atleti probably gonna get a jammy 1-0 win and Sports is definitely gonna be annoyed by it.

Yup, nicely on course.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 16, 2018 8:54 pm

2-0
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 16, 2018 8:54 pm

That is surprising to hear actually.

Dint know La Liga was another Bundesliga. (if you know what i mean)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Jordan Amavi looked amazing for Villa in 2015. Like he was destined for bigger things. Then he got injured, got into the Championship, sold, and now looks like an absolutely shite defender for Marseille. What a shame.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Naw that was years ago. Basque is firmly part of Spain. The one thing that keeps us together us futbol. Sure in liga play, there are huge rivalries but when it comes to Spain against another country, most of us pull together.

Freedom of expression and the arts is not part of what keeps you together apparently. Apparently your beloved country is jailing rappers for their lyrics when they dare to mention ETA

Hans, ETA is now a defunct terrorist organization.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Why take Ocampos off? He was the one causing threat in the final third :facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Really reminds me of last year. Just not a competitive match.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:Atleti probably gonna get a jammy 1-0 win and Sports is definitely gonna be annoyed by it.

Yup, nicely on course.

Not jammy at all, OM has shown nothing worth of note
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Atletico succeeding us as the princes of Europe, uff. I doubt they give a shit about it but I like to think that somewhere out there a lone Atletico fan on a Spanish footballing forum will use this win as valuable ammunition to justify the club's season as a success. Though it will be harder for them since they crashed out of the CL groups.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 pm

It's not distorted in the slightest, you just misunderstood what we were trying to say. We're not talking about your National team here, we're talking about whether or not your claim that fans of different clubs in Spain are perfectly capable of supporting another club in Europe for the sake of Spain.

Somehow I have serious doubt about the legitimacy of that claim. Right off the bat, I know Barcelona would rather burn than support Madrid under any circumstance. Same goes for Atlético and Sevilla and Valencia, and pretty much every single club playing in the first division.

Really, I'm not exaggerating when I say that your support for Atlético tonight would never be reciprocated by their fans if the situations were reversed. Case in point, remember this talk a week from now when we take on Liverpool. When you see the entire Rojiblanco side of Madrid turn Red, don't act surprised.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Doc wrote:

Yup, nicely on course.

Not jammy at all, OM has shown nothing worth of note

Technicalities Linetty, let's not get into them. This is way too easy for Atleti.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Firenze wrote:Atletico succeeding us as the princes of Europe, uff. I doubt they give a shit about it but I like to think that somewhere out there a lone Atletico fan on a Spanish footballing forum will use this win as valuable ammunition to justify the club's season as a success. Though it will be harder for them since they crashed out of the CL groups.

EL Final 17/18 | Marseille Vs Atlético Madrid - Page 3 QL1N5
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next