urbaNRoots
Firenze
Art Morte
RealGunner
S
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerrard sack watch | Aston Villa edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerrard sack watch | Aston Villa edition

Post by Unique Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 pm

LoveSlug wrote:I've been impressed with Gerrard, he gutted a very poor team and made them less poor, I mean what else could he do with the money and appeal of Scotland/Rangers. Yeah in the domestic cups he could have done better but he done really well in Europe and if he can get them to a 2nd place finish then that is better than Rangers in previous seasons.
he is being groomed for the liverpool job one day cheers

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Gerrard sack watch | Aston Villa edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerrard sack watch | Aston Villa edition

Post by LoveSlug Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:59 pm

Unique wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:I've been impressed with Gerrard, he gutted a very poor team and made them less poor, I mean what else could he do with the money and appeal of Scotland/Rangers. Yeah in the domestic cups he could have done better but he done really well in Europe and if he can get them to a 2nd place finish then that is better than Rangers in previous seasons.

Yes! Klopp will stay at Liverpool for what another 3/4 years and then he'll want to move on to his next challenge, that time frame should give Gerrard plenty of time to get all the experience he needs to step in to the reds hot seat.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:09 pm

LoveSlug wrote:
Unique wrote:

Yes! Klopp will stay at Liverpool for what another 3/4 years and then he'll want to move on to his next challenge, that time frame should give Gerrard plenty of time to get all the experience he needs to step in to the reds hot seat.
it would have been great if gerrard could have worked under klopp for the next 4 years though but lets see how he goes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveSlug Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Unique wrote:
LoveSlug wrote:
Unique wrote: he is being groomed for the liverpool job one day cheers

it would have been great if gerrard could have worked under klopp for the next 4 years though but lets see how he goes.

It would have been amazing for him to work his way through Liverpool but I feel it will benefit him in the long run now that he has stepped out on his own and can get to grips with managing and running a club.
LoveSlug
LoveSlug
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:21 pm

I am telling you guys, it is going to be entertainment or fun when Gerrard comes to manage in EPL.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:07 pm

S wrote:

Rodgers Vs Stevie G in SPL

Change the title Surag bc
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:27 am

https://www.skysports.com/football/story-telling/11095/12243676/rangers-crowned-champions-essential-reading

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:06 pm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:44 pm

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11677/12465848/steven-gerrard-rangers-manager-joins-aston-villa-on-three-and-a-half-year-deal

Can we rename the thread please.
Villa are on a horrible form, losing last 5 games on the trot. There was so much noise that they signed good players in the summer but somehow it has not really worked out for them. Gerrard has done really well at Rangers but I will not be surprised if he gets Villa relegated Laughing. EPL is completely a different ball game to SPL.
Anyways, welcome back to the GOAT league Stivie !

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:17 am

Great to see another past great managing in the EPL I think. I still remember vaguely back when he made his debut for LFC I thought he wasnt good and too raw, I think he got a red card or was it after a game or two? Misplaced passes, but he definitely showed he was very aggressive. Never thought he would turn into a WC all rounder.

GL and hope he sticks around n dont do a Neville/Lampard/Pirlo Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:08 pm

Gerrard back in the Premier League, oh man. And Lampard might get the Norwich job lol. Tough assignments.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:38 pm

Probably one of the more interesting PL appointments in recent memory. If he succeeds here everything points to him coaching Liverpool after Klopp.

I hope he does as it would show young coaches what steps to actually take in their coaching careers rather than jumping to a big club thinking you'll be the next Pep/Zidane.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:59 pm

Gerrard has done so far an amazing job at Villa. Very small sample size obviously but he won all of them except the one against city. Even when he lost against City, they played good.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2