Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Unique on Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Saw him play last night and he didn’t look all that tbh

Unique
BOSS MAN

Posts : 12835
Join date : 2015-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by S on Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Thats some great analysis, mate.
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26220
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Unique on Sun May 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Well I should have said that’s the only time I’ve seen him. Apart from YouTube Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12835
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by S on Fri May 25, 2018 1:00 pm

[Liverpool will step up their pursuit of Lyon star Nabil Fekir as they look to sign him before the World Cup, reports The Guardian.

The 24-year-old starred for Lyon in 2017-18, scoring 18 goals and earning a call to France's World Cup squad.

The Reds will see their finances boosted by £70 million (€80m/$94m) for reaching the Champions League final, and could spend that windfall on the attacking midfielder.


Al-Habsi
TAA-Van Dijk-Lascelles-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Muslimpool™️
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26220
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Unique on Fri May 25, 2018 1:02 pm

@S wrote:[Liverpool will step up their pursuit of Lyon star Nabil Fekir as they look to sign him before the World Cup, reports The Guardian.

The 24-year-old starred for Lyon in 2017-18, scoring 18 goals and earning a call to France's World Cup squad.

The Reds will see their finances boosted by £70 million (€80m/$94m) for reaching the Champions League final, and could spend that windfall on the attacking midfielder.


Al-Habsi
TAA-Van Dijk-Lascelles-Robertson
Henderson-Keita
Salah-Fekir-Mane
Firmino

Muslimpool™️
if they ever switch the games from saturday to friday we are f***ed Laughing

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12835
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by 80s_Stallone on Fri May 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Al-Habsi so good
avatar
80s_Stallone
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sampdoria
Posts : 101
Join date : 2018-04-12
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by S on Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:49 pm

RMC | #Chelsea are focused on Nabil Fekir in the case of a departure of Eden Hazard. Nabil Fekir has become one of the jewels of the market. Chelsea would also go after him in case Willian left. #CFC
avatar
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26220
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by iftikhar on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:00 pm

@S wrote:RMC | #Chelsea are focused on Nabil Fekir in the case of a departure of Eden Hazard. Nabil Fekir has become one of the jewels of the market. Chelsea would also go after him in case Willian left. #CFC
scratch
avatar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 7801
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:04 pm

what dont you understand? lol

if one of their winger leaves they will sign Fekir

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28184
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Nishankly on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Chelsea need to take Fekir off our hands asap, I am not convinced by Fekir imho
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15592
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Blue on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:53 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Chelsea need to take Fekir off our hands asap, I am not convinced by Fekir imho


Feel the same way, probably fits Liverpool better if you guys play him centrally. Feel he is not explosive enough to play out wide.

I personally prefer Leon Bailey.

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2410
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:57 pm

@Blue wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Chelsea need to take Fekir off our hands asap, I am not convinced by Fekir imho


Feel the same way, probably fits Liverpool better if you guys play him centrally. Feel he is not explosive enough to play out wide.

I personally prefer Leon Bailey.
it's not a feel, you are right. he is not a winger. Lyon had the same problem with him in the past, he even said publicly that he did not like to play wide (because of the defensive work )

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
avatar
Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 28184
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Blue on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:10 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:
@Blue wrote:
@Nishankly wrote:Chelsea need to take Fekir off our hands asap, I am not convinced by Fekir imho


Feel the same way, probably fits Liverpool better if you guys play him centrally. Feel he is not explosive enough to play out wide.

I personally prefer Leon Bailey.
it's not a feel, you are right. he is not a winger. Lyon had the same problem with him in the past, he even said publicly that he did not like to play wide (because of the defensive work )


Appreciate the info, i don't think we move for him. I guess the other possibility would be similar role Mertens had under Sarri.

Seem destined to stay at Lyon though.

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2410
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Unique on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:34 pm

@Nishankly wrote:Chelsea need to take Fekir off our hands asap, I am not convinced by Fekir imho
alisson was a far more important signing than fekir would have been. and i have a feeling liverpool pulled the plug on him as soon as they knew they could get alisson. that coutinho money will only go so far. Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12835
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by sportsczy on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 pm

Fekir is a gem. Whoever gets him is getting a bargain. Mark my words.

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 17044
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Nishankly on Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 pm

You say that about every French player ffs
avatar
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 15592
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Ankur Upadhyay on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:50 am

@Nishankly wrote:You say that about every French player ffs

He is good though. Very good dribbler just like Hazard. A tad slower but better passer according to me. He is also a better goal scorer than Hazard. He should do just fine in any team if he stays fit.

Ankur Upadhyay
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Nabil Fekir transfer speculation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum