McLewis
Luca
Unique
Robespierre
Firenze
41 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 1:46 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's a very Pep type of player that much is true but there's only one player with the ball skills he wants and not lack the discipline and positional sense required to protect a back 4.

That's Busquets, can't see Jorginho preventing the counter attacks which meant CL exit this year.

That I agree with, but the other 90% of matches, it should be a great fit and fun to see

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 27 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Oh yeah obviously, none of what I talk about matters most of the time.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 30, 2018 1:49 pm

Firenze wrote:Depth signings you numpty. And most big clubs in the PL sell at a loss. And?

the only major flop we've had that's depreciated in value by a decent amount in the last 5 years is Luke Shaw. A player I always see you saying is still good. lol. We bought him for 30m and will get about 15 back for him.

Soton extorted you more than we've ever been. 80m for VVD, which was my original point. He's worth maybe half of that realistically.
di maria cost 64mil sold for for 40mil. shaw cost 30mil will sell for 15mil. ibra 400k per week played one game. martiel cost 60mil will seel for about 40. sanchez 500k per week compleat dud. 120mil plus 350k per week on jogba is now getting benched by lingard. lindof 30mil cant get a game. baily 35mil getting benched by jones ffs.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Firenze wrote:is Gundogan finished at City? or will just remain a rotation player. Wonder if he would be happy with it, it's what he deserves so I'd imagine so.

Think Pep said David Silva will be playing less next season, so probably Gundo/B. Silva rotating in mid alongside KdB. He's chasing Mahrez for winger position meaning he doesn't Value B. Silva there read somewhere he and his coaching staff view him as a midfielder and will be putting him there eventually.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:Depth signings you numpty. And most big clubs in the PL sell at a loss. And?

the only major flop we've had that's depreciated in value by a decent amount in the last 5 years is Luke Shaw. A player I always see you saying is still good. lol. We bought him for 30m and will get about 15 back for him.

Soton extorted you more than we've ever been. 80m for VVD, which was my original point. He's worth maybe half of that realistically.
di maria cost 64mil sold for for 40mil. shaw cost 30mil will sell for 15mil. ibra 400k per week played one game. martiel cost 60mil will seel for about 40. sanchez 500k per week compleat dud. 120mil plus 350k per week on jogba is now getting benched by lingard. lindof 30mil cant get a game. baily 35mil getting benched by jones ffs.

All of those numbers are way off. Stop being a numpty.

Matter of fact until you develop some self awareness I'll stop responding to you.

United get extorted > Loserpool have been utterly extorted the most of any PL club
United are a long ball team > Loserpool are above us in the Long Ball stats
United draw 0-0 all the time > Loserpool had more 0-0 draws than we did last season

Just stop. Not worth my time.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed May 30, 2018 1:54 pm

Firenze wrote:is Gundogan finished at City? or will just remain a rotation player. Wonder if he would be happy with it, it's what he deserves so I'd imagine so.

He is finished for me Laughing Never seen a player with his passing ability ALWAYS ALWAYS pick the wrong option. Something you see watching a youth midfielder do not a veteran. And when he does pass he does it when the window has been shut.

When he has started he only has done well in Fernandinho's position and as the holding mid. Steep drop off when he started in Silva's position which required him to be more creative and quick passes to break teams down. He would rather attempt to dribble pass defender until he loses position. Barely does any 1-2s with Sane or tries through balls to him as well. Haven't check Whoscored but I'm pretty sure Sane worst rated games were when Gundogan started in place of David Silva. Not sure why Pep didn't try Bernardo more in David's position. He did say David Silva will play less next season.
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 1:55 pm

City basically signed a starting XI just a little under 500m

Ederson
Walker-Stones-Laporte-Mendy
Danilo
Jorginho-Gundo
B.Silva-GJ-Sane
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Sane and Sterling were utterly fantastic and IMO the best players at City last season, even if KDB got all the plaudits. I think the Mahrez signing is harsh. The front 3 should be Jesus, Sterling and Sane. I can't imagine Mahrez is going to be signed for 75m to be a rotation player? the links seem too frequent for it to be nonsense.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:Does Pep even play a DM? He just plays Fernandinho in the centre. That's Jorginho's position. Regista for Napoli in front of the defense. Pep is the best fit for him for sure and the playing/coaching style is why Jorginho (through his agent) has been pushing for City.

I doubt Pep is trying to sign Jorginho but expecting Matic. He is the most "Pep's Barca" type of player outside of his old team.

I think the bigger issue is who’s the b2b Allan type meant to help clean up for Jorginho? I think it’s quite easy to fit in someone like Jorginho, as long as you can have a similar synergy in the midfield

That's because Italian football shows through you or I all the way Proud In italy when one has a Jorginho the first though is where is Allan/Vidal/Gattuso. The bald fraud doesn't play like that. In his City or Barca midfields Jorginho himself would be the "heavyweight". Hamsik is the midfielder that is "free" for Sarri. Jorginho is the one making all interceptions and covering the back.

Anyway its a great fit for them, they'll make it work. The question is how Napoli will look without him.

Last edited by rincon on Wed May 30, 2018 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

All of those numbers are way off. Stop being a numpty.

Matter of fact until you develop some self awareness I'll stop responding to you.

United get extorted > Loserpool have been utterly extorted the most of any PL club
United are a long ball team > Loserpool are above us in the Long Ball stats
United draw 0-0 all the time > Loserpool had more 0-0 draws than we did last season

Just stop. Not worth my time.
they are the numbers thats been reported you igit.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Firenze wrote:Sane and Sterling were utterly fantastic and IMO the best players at City last season, even if KDB got all the plaudits. I think the Mahrez signing is harsh. The front 3 should be Jesus, Sterling and Sane. I can't imagine Mahrez is going to be signed for 75m to be a rotation player? the links seem too frequent for it to be nonsense.

You guys have no breaks in the PL and a lot of games, Sane and Sterling are still young I think Pep/City want someone a little experienced to provide competition + rotation not to mention Pep has played Sterling as a false 9 a few times. I think his feee is 50-60m, but the 75-85m that is going around includes all add on + sign on fee.

Lord Danilo made 2000+ mins apps last season Laughing I think they'll be fine.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed May 30, 2018 2:03 pm

rincon wrote:
Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:Does Pep even play a DM? He just plays Fernandinho in the centre. That's Jorginho's position. Regista for Napoli in front of the defense. Pep is the best fit for him for sure and the playing/coaching style is why Jorginho (through his agent) has been pushing for City.

I doubt Pep is trying to sign Jorginho but expecting Matic. He is the most "Pep's Barca" type of player outside of his old team.

I think the bigger issue is who’s the b2b Allan type meant to help clean up for Jorginho? I think it’s quite easy to fit in someone like Jorginho, as long as you can have a similar synergy in the midfield

That's because Italian football shows through you or I all the way Proud In italy when one has a Jorginho the first though is where is Allan/Vidal/Gattuso. The bald fraud doesn't play like that. In his City or Barca midfields Jorginho himself would be the "heavyweight". Hamsik is the midfielder that is "free" for Sarri. Jorginho is the one making all interceptions and covering the back.

Anyway its a great fit for them, they'll make it work. The question is how Napoli will look without him.

They sign Carlo, so I think they'll change a lot and don't think Jorginho may have been the same player under him compared to Sarri.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 2:08 pm

rincon wrote:
Luca wrote:

ffs Proud

Were going to start quoting Allegri's coaching thesis on the nuances of the three man midfield soon

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Arsenal still hope to sign Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Stephan Lichtsteiner and Çağlar Söyüncü before the World Cup begins. (Source: Daily Mirror)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Soyuncu? Sounds like a JRPG boss ffs.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Soyuncu? Sounds like a JRPG boss ffs.

exactly!
NEED
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 pm

Its May 30 of the solar year of 2018

Don’t mention Busquets please

Last edited by Kaladin on Wed May 30, 2018 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed May 30, 2018 4:28 pm

What is this Arsenal's transfer policy of signing players that would've made sense getting signed five years ago?
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Manchester United are interested in signing West Ham forward Marko Arnautovic, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News understands the Hammers have no intention of the selling the 29-year-old and value him at £50m.

Arnautovic joined West Ham from Stoke for a club-record £24m fee last summer and netted 11 goals during his debut season with the club.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 30, 2018 4:41 pm

value him at £50m.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2018/19 - Page 27 Giphy

nothing story anyway, he keeps being linked, would be a depth signing at most and we aren't spending silly money on that
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Dalot, Grealish, Fred, Arnautovic  rofl

Seems only Bale can save their mercato
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 30, 2018 4:44 pm

Burnley manchester utd and Bournemouth are interested in signing West Brom striker Jay Rodriguez, SSN understands, following the Baggies’ relegation from the Premier League.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Unique wrote:Burnley manchester utd and Bournemouth are interested in signing West Brom striker Jay Rodriguez, SSN understands, following the Baggies’ relegation from the Premier League.

Stop posting nonsense you numpty. It's one thing to post from bullshit merchants and it's another to fabricate your own stuff completely. Didn't even make it look realistic considering the other stuff is correctly capitalized besides the one thing you inserted - a shocker that.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 30, 2018 4:51 pm

ARNAUTOVIC rofl rofl rofl

wheeeeeeeeeeeew lad Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed May 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah has ‘ordered’ his agent to sort a move away from Anfield this summer.

And reports in Spain claim Real Madrid, Manchester United and Manchester City are the three clubs that will fight for the winger’s signature. - Don Balon

Manchester United are leading Chelsea in the race for Barcelona star Jordi Alba, according to the bookies.

ufff

Manchester United could be given a helping hand in their bid to land Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio.

That's because Jose Mourinho' agent Jorge Mendes is ready to help broker a deal.

- Italian journalist David Amoyal said on the Calcioland podcast
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Kaladin wrote:ARNAUTOVIC rofl rofl rofl

wheeeeeeeeeeeew lad Laughing
tbh he has to be a big improvment on the likes of sanchez and lingard Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next