BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 13 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by adun101 Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:23 am

Warrior wrote:So it's happening ?

Ronaldo embracing Juve's benevolence, i still have struggles to believe it. If it makes my J-buddies happy then i won't complain more than i did, it was sufficient.

RONALDO
DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
PJANIC-CAN-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-CALDARA-DARMIAN
SZSCECNY

Imagine the faces Cristiano will make when Dybala keeps taking long shots instead of passing the ball.

Or the scenes when they have to take a free kick

adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 13 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 am

Two seasons ago Dybala's main problem was not being selfish enough. At least for the autumn months he kept trying to make Higuain score.

So if we are talking about selfishness Dybala is not the problem, he is also a creator. Combine him with Douglas/Berna it's gonna be fire, CR will be well served every game.

Free kicks is an issue. Pjanic/Dybala should take them no matter what. They are better than CR at it.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:39 am

Warrior wrote:Two seasons ago Dybala's main problem was not being selfish enough. At least for the autumn months he kept trying to make Higuain score.

So if we are talking about selfishness Dybala is not the problem, he is also a creator. Combine him with Douglas/Berna it's gonna be fire, CR will be well served every game.

Free kicks is an issue. Pjanic/Dybala should take them no matter what. They are better than CR at it.

That was on purpose in order to service Higuain, but he eventually regressed to his usual style of play. He's not selfish in the sense that he wants to be "the guy", he just has tunnel vision where he can't process a next move. That's why he takes so many shots and why he gets lost in too many dribbles that lead nowhere. He's definitely not a creator.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:42 am

El Kommander will put him straight imo.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 am

adun101 wrote:
Warrior wrote:Two seasons ago Dybala's main problem was not being selfish enough. At least for the autumn months he kept trying to make Higuain score.

That was on purpose in order to service Higuain, but he eventually regressed to his usual style of play. He's not selfish in the sense that he wants to be "the guy", he just has tunnel vision where he can't process a next move. That's why he takes so many shots and why he gets lost in too many dribbles that lead nowhere. He's definitely not a creator.

Yeah clearly Dybala doesn't have the vision of a pure trequartista. However with Ronaldo leading the attack as a CF Kommander will get the extra attention so that means more space for Dybi to work his magic. Dribbling wise he's one of the best rn plus with CR7 and Douglas Costa our attacks will be deadly.

I don't think CR7 will break the team spirit within Juve.He knows that we'll treat him good but we have strong rules when it comes to playing as a team, he wont break the harmony imo.

Actually I think some of our players (especially Dybala) will benefit from such move. Dybala has high expectations for his career and is one of the young players that could potentialy win Ballon d'Or after Messi & CR7 heavily decline. He'll get to work with a 5 time BdO winner and a work ethic freak , that could only be possitive. Dybala was close friends with Pogba who's also a little bit selfish but both playing for Juve never were a problem except a very short time after Pogba took no.10 and tried to look like prime Maradona.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 pm

Marca is saying the negotiations have entered the last phase. It's no longer a question of whether or not they'll let him go. It's when and how he'll go because it's almost certain now he's going to be sold.

The only disagreement they have now is about the "how". Madrid wants him to go public and say he wants to leave the club while he doesn't want to because he wants the fans to feel he was pushed out.

Ronaldo's position is really easy to understand. What I'm struggling to grasp is Madrid's apparent nonchalance and indifference to the whole situation. For instance:

1) Why are they selling him for 100m? He's certainly worth more than that.

2) Who are they planning on replacing him with? There are no players of the caliber of Ronaldo and Messi out there. They'll lose his marketing power, their brand will diminish considerably and they'll struggle to get his goals from someone else. And if they're thinking Bale and Benzema will suffice, they're sadly mistaken.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:06 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Marca is saying the negotiations have entered the last phase. It's no longer a question of whether or not they'll let him go. It's when and how he'll go because it's almost certain now he's going to be sold.

The only disagreement they have now is about the "how". Madrid wants him to go public and say he wants to leave the club while he doesn't want to because he wants the fans to feel he was pushed out.

Ronaldo's position is really easy to understand. What I'm struggling to grasp is Madrid's apparent nonchalance and indifference to the whole situation. For instance:

2) Who are they planning on replacing him with? There are no players of the caliber of Ronaldo and Messi out there. They'll lose his marketing power, their brand will diminish considerably and they'll struggle to get his goals from someone else. And if they're thinking Bale and Benzema will suffice, they're sadly mistaken.
That's because the Madrid based journalists who are usually first to announce Madrid news have barely communicated about the issue.

When i look at articles on Marca or AS, i dont even know the journalists writing those articles, that's why you want to be careful of news coming out of Madrid.

There are a lot of things being said, yet, i dont trust a lot of what i read, whether it's Marca or not, you can only trust depending on who is reporting.

In my opinion, Madrid have been quiet and have not really reported what's their position at the moment through the medias. It seems like they are watching what's happening without reacting or overreacting, and just strategizing internally right now. most news about this transfer are being leaked by the mendes camp in Italy and in Spain imo, not Madrid so far.

While this whole Ronaldo charade was unfolding, they were signing Odriozola 10 mil below his clause.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:52 pm

Ronaldo is worth more than 100m? That’s news to me. Let’s remember that we’re getting the money back that we paid Manchester United (plus 20m), plus almost 10 years of a top 1-2 player, plus he’s gained legendary status at our club and now he’s on the decline. He’s not going to play forever, as much as we may want.

If Ronaldo wants to leave, I think we just take all the positives he brought the club and let him go for a fair price (100m is more than fair and I will take it). Like Nick said I think the club are letting it play out a bit as quietly as possible to see how it unfolds before making a public statement.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 pm

the best player in the world currently by miles and this freak of nature still have years of good football, his last mid season slum form was more on unmotivated reason rather than declining.

he's easily 200m player especially current ridiculous inflated market, but fees was always based on willing buyer and seller, 100m is a steal for juventus.

but i dont think we are total loser  if we can get 100-150m out of this, the man seem to be achieved everything already and felt unchallenged since world no.2 messi no longer poses any threat to him. An unmotivated ronaldo is kind of dreadful to watch.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:59 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
If Ronaldo wants to leave, I think we just take all the positives he brought the club and let him go for a fair price (100m is more than fair and I will take it). Like Nick said I think the club are letting it play out a bit as quietly as possible to see how it unfolds before making a public statement.

I disagree because he is still the best player in the world. it does not matter how much we paid to sign him, but if we should sell him away when he is still a 40 goals per season striker performing at the highest level in Champions league, then we need fair compensation. 100 millions is not that.

Cristiano has not played in madrid all these years for free, we have compensated him extremely well. And this situation has risen from contract negotiations not going the way he wants with madrid. at no point in the past did he ever say, i dream of ending my career at juventus. he always said he wanted to stay in madrid, so this move is not genuine at all, it's all about money.

So while i get that we can make a gesture to a club legend, as a club we still need to be in a position to succeed after CR leaves. If we can't achieve that because the market conditions aren't favourable, then there is 0 reason to be nice with him or Juventus. He can wait a year to get his move, maybe next summer with more planning we will get the players we want.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:13 am

When signing a player you have to consider the quality he will be able to maintain over time. He has popped up with the goals but has shown signs of decline in the overall quality of play over the past couple seasons.

Realistically, as a 33 year old how many seasons does he have at this level, 1-2? for 200m?

If Ronaldo is scoring 40+ goals as a 35 year old please @ me

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:37 am

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:51 am

Why is Juventus the only team in on this??

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:18 am

Clutch wrote:Why is Juventus the only team in on this??

Because CR7 himself has chosen Juve apparently.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:25 am

Clutch wrote:Why is Juventus the only team in on this??

There is also some sort of friendly relationship between the Agnelli family and Florentino Perez. I think it started as a friendship between Gianni Agnelli and Perez.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 am

and even because juve will pay a comission around 20-25 mln to Mendes, listened now.

so 120 mln + salary  ( 60 every year ) + 25 mln of commission to medes.

it means some big selling if they haven't printed paper money as in Weimar tbf.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:45 am

100 mil is what Mendes told Juventus Madrid would agree to, Juventus have not even spoken with Jose Angel Sanchez or Florentino Perez yet.

better cross your finger that they agree with that valuation cause his release clause is 1 billion.

last time CR threatened Madrid to leave Perez told Mendes, go get me 300 mil for CR so i can buy Messi (former release clause was 300 mil) lmao, what a boss Perez Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:07 am

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 13 Corriere_dello_Sport_8-07

I know I could end up paying for all these covers, my avatar, my posts these few days but I figure high risk, high reward

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:40 am

enjoy yourself brother, if things go well, we get Neymar/Mbappe you get Ronaldo, every one is happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:11 am

If I were Real Madrid I'd go for Mbappe. He is the new fenomeno.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:46 am

Juventus post a video with former number 7's on some Chinese site

Picture of Ronaldo and his brother in vacation. Roanldo has a white shirt and black shorts.

Ronaldo wants to speak to a Portuguese paper - this feels like when the chick that you just started dating is having a fight with her ex in front of you
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:54 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Marca is saying the negotiations have entered the last phase. It's no longer a question of whether or not they'll let him go. It's when and how he'll go because it's almost certain now he's going to be sold.

What Calibre? Ronaldo applies the finishing for MAdrid. That's it. And Madrid's attacks go through him.

Bale can replace him, hell Harry Kane can replace him if he is afforded the same role. Harry Kane can score 40 goals at spurs, imagine how much he would score if he gets all those chances in a super team. ronaldo is a goal scorer that has a whole team geared towards him. He is the reason you guys flopped in LaLIga because you played through him and he was having a 1 goal in 40 shots conversion rate.

Was turned up for like 3 months in the whole season and went missing for Madrid's most important games, the CL Sf and was arguably Madrids worst player on the pitch in the final.

The main thing Madrid lose is off the pitch. Noone comes close to his star power on the planet.

The Kommander brand is ridiculous.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:54 pm

breva wrote:If I were Real Madrid I'd go for Mbappe. He is the new fenomeno.

He is nothing like R9. His style is more like Henry's tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:100 mil is what Mendes told Juventus Madrid would agree to, Juventus have not even spoken with Jose Angel Sanchez or Florentino Perez yet.

better cross your finger that they agree with that valuation cause his release clause is 1 billion.

last time CR threatened Madrid to leave Perez told Mendes, go get me 300 mil for CR so i can buy Messi (former release clause was 300 mil) lmao, what a boss Perez Laughing

Today Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Perez ask for more money
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:50 pm

jibers wrote:

What Calibre? Ronaldo applies the finishing for MAdrid. That's it. And Madrid's attacks go through him.

Bale can replace him, hell Harry Kane can replace him if he is afforded the same role. Harry Kane can score 40 goals at spurs, imagine how much he would score if he gets all those chances in a super team. ronaldo is a goal scorer that has a whole team geared towards him. He is the reason you guys flopped in LaLIga because you played through him and he was having a 1 goal in 40 shots conversion rate.

Was turned up for like 3 months in the whole season and went missing for Madrid's most important games, the CL Sf and was arguably Madrids worst player on the pitch in the final.

The main thing Madrid lose is off the pitch. Noone comes close to his star power on the planet.

The Kommander brand is ridiculous.

But he won 4 CLs singlehandledly you know Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Yeah agreed the reason why madrid cant play passing game is ronaldo. Counter attack is their only way to threat big teams. Bale is a little better in dribbling and midfield play and score too

My likely scenario for this event is like this. When Messi signed new contract ronaldo asked pay increase too. Perez didnt agree because ronaldo was not great enough.he was second fiddle to messi untill january 2018. In last 6 months first time in his career he truly looked like a true goat.before that he was just tapinaldo. Also he was old. So perez wanted Neymar instead. He told Ronaldo that i managed 2 ballon dors for you out of nowhere and because of you my brother Blatter was fired.So Ronaldo decided to be better on pitch to get his improved contract.he trained in special regime and became fast and young again.

Surprising events in CL which put barcelona out of the way worked for him and he won CL. Not by himself of course.only time he looked like goat was juventus game. And spain match. Other than that he was just better and younger version of tapinaldo

Perez didnt respond to his successes with new contracts.So troll Mendes decided to go public and put pressure on perez.after cl final they did it. Perez stood his ground again. I think after so much confilicts their relationship ruined already and this transfer is possible
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next